The OFFICIAL Saskatoon Show Thread - Jan,19/2010

Evil Ernie

wow that was an awesome setlist,,must of been another 3hr show or pretty damm close.,Nice to see Axl changing things up alittle here and there,I am getting more and more pumped for Toronto,I just got this feeling that Toronto or London maybe Hamilton is going to get the show of shows,I hope it's T.O and Hopefully out do Japan's show and set a new record for songs and time,fuck that would be awesome ,,It's only a dream but a possible one at that.Some dreams do come true..

Hopefully Axl is planning something like that in montreal too...He kind of owns us....any great show are a plus anyway...that tour as been a blast so far!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that have been going to the shows..What time are they opening the doors? My tix for Toronto says 8pm. but Danko has been starting about 7'30 pm from what i've been reading,So i am just wondering what times the doors have been opening in order to get inside in time for the start..Thanks

My tix for Toronto says 8pm. but Danko has been starting about 7'30 pm from what i've been reading,So i am just wondering what times the doors have been opening in order to get inside in time for the start..Thanks

Relax dude. It's going to be okay. :thumbsup: Plenty of time. Doors will probably open around 6:30 but, that's a guess on my part. I'm thinking of heading to the show around 8 or 8:30 after a bunch of drinks. :scared: Planning on bar-crawling my way closer to the venue. :drevil: Not sure how you feel but, alas, I'm not too worried about missing Danko. Gonna' try to catch at least part of Baz's set but, to be honest, I'm really only going to see Axl/GNR!!! It's gonna' rock!!! rock3

Haha, Axl changed the lyrics around on Madagascar a bit.

"Forgive those that fuck up my show."

:lol:

HE'S CLEARLY TALKIN BOUT SLASH AND TELLIN US TO FORGIVE HIM IT MUST BE A REUNION YAYY!!!!11!!!one!!1!!

On a serious note, that's awesome.

Edited by Conor

HE'S CLEARLY TALKIN BOUT SLASH AND TELLIN US TO FORGIVE HIM IT MUST BE A REUNION YAYY!!!!11!!!one!!1!!

On a serious note, that's awesome.

The word "those" is actually a code word for Slash. He has several secret words now he uses.

I wish somebody would take a decibal reader to one of these shows. This fucking tour should win the loudest rock show in the whole fucking world contest!!! If there was one.

You must have never heard Rammstein live.

Or Motorhead.

I've seen Motörhead about 7/8 times and they are preposterously loud. I must say though that I actually once saw Killing Joke supporting Mötley Crüe a few years back and they were actually louder. All the hair metal folks in the crowd absolutely shat it when Jaz & co came on.

I wish somebody would take a decibal reader to one of these shows. This fucking tour should win the loudest rock show in the whole fucking world contest!!! If there was one.

You must have never heard Rammstein live.

Or Motorhead.

I've seen Motörhead about 7/8 times and they are preposterously loud. I must say though that I actually once saw Killing Joke supporting Mötley Crüe a few years back and they were actually louder. All the hair metal folks in the crowd absolutely shat it when Jaz & co came on.

Only seen them twice, the first time was in a tiny bar here in Rochester (Only holds maybe 300 people). It was literally so loud I can't tell you a single song they played. Second time was the Metal Masters tour, much more listenable due to it being an amphitheater. Obviously, the first show was better.

"Free them so that they may know, that I'm never too late."

Hilarious :lol: .... I've got to admit, I prefer these vocals (live) on Madagascar than those on the album, makes this song more powerful :thumbsup:

How can somebody NOT love Uncle Axl. :rofl-lol:

Another classic Axl Rose moment, haha.

"Free them so that they may know, that I'm never too late."

Hilarious :lol: .... I've got to admit, I prefer these vocals (live) on Madagascar than those on the album, makes this song more powerful :thumbsup:

How can somebody NOT love Uncle Axl. :rofl-lol:

Another classic Axl Rose moment, haha.

I seriously think he should change the lyrics to Sorry as well:

"You sold consoles, but I won't let you in"

As a little referral to Slash' Guitar Hero deal. :xmasssanta: