The OFFICIAL Saskatoon Show Thread - Jan,19/2010

Evil Ernie

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they'd keep playing TWAT. :(

Me too! That's by far my favorite song on CD... and in my "top 5" GNR songs of all time! But, that's just a small wish... I'm just happy they're out there having a good time and sounding and looking AWESOME.

Especially Axl... he sounds AMAZING on this tour so far. He hasn't sounded this good since the early 90's and I reckon as the tour goes on, he'll only get better.

Just, wow.

NIGHTRAIN FROM LAST NIGHT!!! the guys has a lot more videos! enjoy!!!!

At about 1:13 is that guy on the left of Axl wearing a Slash t-shirt? It's got the old Guns logo but looks like its just got one guy underneath it. I hope it is just to show the bullshit surrounding the whole no slash thing.

Fucking incredible show judging by those vidoes.

Great Set list & sounds like great show, but gotta admit I'm a bit disappointed they didn't play TWAT, Scraped, Prostitute, TIL. I really hope they play those at my shows in London & Hamilton. I really really wanna hear those songs live, but off course they can't play everything!

BOOHOOFUCKINGHOOO.

2.gif

wow that was an awesome setlist,,must of been another 3hr show or pretty damm close.,Nice to see Axl changing things up alittle here and there,I am getting more and more pumped for Toronto,I just got this feeling that Toronto or London maybe Hamilton is going to get the show of shows,I hope it's T.O and Hopefully out do Japan's show and set a new record for songs and time,fuck that would be awesome ,,It's only a dream but a possible one at that.Some dreams do come true..