o.k, I'm officially feeling it again

bax

Before the tour started and things got so fucking electric, I was seriously down. I made a severely melodramatic post and said adios. I'm back today to say yes, GN'R lives for me. Sure there are issues with setlists and other such trivialities, but ultimately, I am excited to be a Guns fan again.

Before the tour started and things got so fucking electric, I was seriously down. I made a severely melodramatic post and said adios. I'm back today to say yes, GN'R lives for me. Sure there are issues with setlists and other such trivialities, but ultimately, I am excited to be a Guns fan again.

I feel the exact same way. The toughest part of the post chinese release was just not knowing what the future held I think..And waiting for the tour didn't make it any easier. But now that the tour is going and the band is back, and looking better than ever, it's a real exciting time to be a gnr fan for sure. And it looks like Axl's just getting warmed up

You guys are fucking ridiculous. Maybe you see this as a pointless thread, but it's one more example of how powerful this new line-up is, to completely shift someone's viewpoint like this.

On topic, glad to see you've come around and given the band another chance!

Nice, but who gives a fuck? we're all fans here.

I feel the exact same way. The toughest part of the post chinese release was just not knowing what the future held I think..And waiting for the tour didn't make it any easier. But now that the tour is going and the band is back, and looking better than ever, it's a real exciting time to be a gnr fan for sure. And it looks like Axl's just getting warmed up

Ditto that! got my excitement back too. Never thought I would have seen GnR 2x already in 2010 & they would be on top of their game!! It's been a roller coaster, but now is one of those times it's great to be a GnR fan! rock3

& to all the hater's: if u don't like this thread: Change the channel :thumbsup:

Nice, but who gives a fuck? we're all fans here.

Not everyone in here are fans...believe it or not. Like that guy posting that attack directed towards Axl, thats not a fan.