Songs that you think could have been hits,but....

SunnyDRE

Songs that you think could have been hits or all over the radio, but for whatever reason your fave artist never released it as a single or lack or promotion, exposure etc.

-------------------------

these songs should have been all over the radio.

Edited by SunnyDRE

The only band Nirvana was ever jealous of

Don't laugh, but I always thought Oh My God could have been a hit for axl, if he got out there and put his stamp on the song at the time he released it. It is probaly the 2nd or 3rd best song on a unbelievablely great soundtrack.

Personally, I like the song better then anything gnr has done since slash and duff left.

That was a single. I feel like that song was held back by 3 key factors:

1.the opening build should have hit something. it felt like it just wanted to go somewhere

2.the chorus and the bridge needed a bit more definitive lyrically. i wanted some kind of slight lyrical resolution. instead of the last fight, it's just the build up to the last fight

3/More solo needed. badly. This could've been loving the alien quality with a better solo

btw. why is weiland playing a piano in the video? i don't hear any piano in the song

That was a single. I feel like that song was held back by 3 key factors:

1.the opening build should have hit something. it felt like it just wanted to go somewhere

2.the chorus and the bridge needed a bit more definitive lyrically. i wanted some kind of slight lyrical resolution. instead of the last fight, it's just the build up to the last fight

3/More solo needed. badly. This could've been loving the alien quality with a better solo

btw. why is weiland playing a piano in the video? i don't hear any piano in the song

The second verse definately has piano in it, but a lot of it is really turned down.

People may laugh, but I'm a big fan of Puddle Of Mudd, and their second album really bombed, despite having some really accessible tracks on it that weren't released.