Europe tour thread

Tom1447

any news about the single shows in central or west europe? (except those festivals?) :question:

Nothing official, only rumours.

which countries are rumored? thanks

Croatia, Serbia, Spain, Italy, Greece

are these only festivals or single shows? if shows, do you know anything about the dates and how big the chance that it´ll become real could be?

You can find the dates of some rumoured shows in the Discussion & News or the Upcoming Concerts section of this board. I don't know these dates exactly.

Edited by droezle

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any news about the single shows in central or west europe? (except those festivals?) :question:

Spain? you must be talking about RIR in Madrid? If so i really see it so difficult ... :(

Spain? you must be talking about RIR in Madrid? If so i really see it so difficult ... :(

That's why it's a rumour and not officialy confirmed yet.

are these only festivals or single shows? if shows, do you know anything about the dates and how big the chance that it´ll become real could be?

Croatia and Serbia would be the single shows, not a festival.

well, according to some reliable source, they are coming to Greece! rock2

Some reliable source? *facepalm* There is only 1 reliable source,Guns N' Roses. Look for example what happened with the Central-American dates.

i know, but let s wait and see what happens.... :)

well, it´s march now..i think it´s the TIME to officialy say anything about the possible europian shows (single show)... we heard before about the dates in south america, in canada, asia..but now we know absolutely nothing. i do hope they´re gonna announce the dates soon and also enough soon before the tickets will go on sale!

yeah, maybe i´m complaining now..i don´t care. i do want to go to the show and if they played here, i´d be fine with the announcement two days before the sale, but if they won´t play here, i need to manage other things as well - find the way how to buy the ticket to the foreign country, buy the flight ticket, book the hotel etc. (and i personally need to coordinate the date with the date of my final exam because this exam is the priority for me - which means i can´t travel before í´ll pass it, no way).. and i´m sure i´m not the only one person who is in the same situation.

In 2006 we didn't know about the Hammersmith gig until May and they played it June 7th (what a great night) and then the other dates were announced for the gigs in July. So don't give up hope yet. :thumbsup:

We are all waiting for an annoucement.......please hurry Axl and put us out of our misery. x

Operations Guns is ready to roll!

Edited by axlsend

In 2006 we didn't know about the Hammersmith gig until May and they played it June 7th (what a great night) and then the other dates were announced for the gigs in July. So don't give up hope yet. :thumbsup:

We are all waiting for an annoucement.......please hurry Axl and put us out of our misery. x

Operations Guns is ready to roll!

corr id give anything too see them at the hammersmith again, great night or brixton academy?

I really hope they play individual shows in the UK, I would love to see them live again. Last time I couldn't get standing tickets so I was miles away and missed out on that special atmosphere you only get right in the middle of things.

Hammersmith was one of the greatest nights of my life after waiting so long to see them again.

God it was hot in there! :lol:

Was amazing! were you seating or on the floor?

I remember the live and let die pyro, that was hot!

GNRMatt

Hammersmith was one of the greatest nights of my life after waiting so long to see them again.

God it was hot in there! :lol:

Was amazing! were you seating or on the floor?

I remember the live and let die pyro, that was hot!

GNRMatt

I'm not very tall so I have problems on the floor, can't see anything but someone's elbow or sweaty arm pit! A few times I've nearly had a broken nose or black eye from the person in fronts elbow. So now I go in seating but try to get near the front. At Hammersmith I was near the front on the balcony, had a great view. The heat from the pyro's was unbelievable.

I hope GnR come to the UK this year preferably Glasgow, but i'm willing to travel else where in the UK to see a Guns n Roses Show!

:)

Glasgow, Edinburgh... wherever in Scotland. Be more than willing to go to Manchester and London. Hell I'd be up for going to France or somewhere else in Europe as long as there are cheap flights and it's after the exams at the end of May. Was considering Sweden, Gary Moore, Aerosmith, W.A.S.P. (saw them in Glasgow in December, they were great, especially considering Blackie had the flu) and Bachman & Turner were tempting but being more expensive than Download and Rock im Park was off-putting.