I think it´s about the time

Hanoi Rocks

www.gunsnroses.com

I know this has been discussed before. But the band is now tighter then ever and i think all that mystique relating with this band has come to end of it´s road.

I think great Guns n Roses official site should contain following things:

-Well updated news section

-Band section

*every members personal biography and the band´s also

-Discography section

-Updated tour section

-Media section

*Music videos

*Promo shots

*Pics

-Shop section

*"new online coming soon" text has been there about a year or more, and still it´s not open.

* All cool GnR stuff that there has been before, i personally want especially buy Dj Ashba stuff

-Contact section*

*record company´s and manager´s and others contact details

-Official GnR forum

-Links section

*All the great GnR fan sites like mygnr.com, heretodaygonetohell.com, chinesedemocracy.com etc.

-Extras section

*Wallpapers and other cool stuff

i think it´s time for this band to step up fully from their closet and make themselves known.

Your thoughts?

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

Axl & co. are just so infamous for their complete inability to hold their own in the internet wonderland.

I find it amazing, because it would only take ONE GUY working pretty low wages to keep a completely professional and respectable site going.

Rather they just have a completely horrible, 10 years out of date website that hurts them. And then cupcake around fansites like this one. I feel like theyre stupid and cheapskates in this respect. :shrugs:

Fernando posted something about this with words to the effect of 'If only you knew...' i.e. they've tried to sort out a proper professional site but things have gotten in the way. Presumably management/record company/old members legal issues etc.

I hope one day we get to find out the details of all this legal shit that has been stalling Axl for over 10 years. Bizarrely he even said that 2009 was the worst year of his life with regards to dealing with the post CD-release problems.

I have faith in Axl but sometimes you gotta wonder stuff like this only happens in GN'RLand.

www.gunsnroses.com

I know this has been discussed before. But the band is now tighter then ever and i think all that mystique relating with this band has come to end of it´s road.

I think great Guns n Roses official site should contain following things:

-Well updated news section

-Band section

*every members personal biography and the band´s also

-Discography section

-Updated tour section

-Media section

*Music videos

*Promo shots

*Pics

-Shop section

*"new online coming soon" text has been there about a year or more, and still it´s not open.

* All cool GnR stuff that there has been before, i personally want especially buy Dj Ashba stuff

-Contact section*

*record company´s and manager´s and others contact details

-Official GnR forum

-Links section

*All the great GnR fan sites like mygnr.com, heretodaygonetohell.com, chinesedemocracy.com etc.

-Extras section

*Wallpapers and other cool stuff

i think it´s time for this band to step up fully from their closet and make themselves known.

Your thoughts?

http://www.metallica.com

Fernando posted something about this with words to the effect of 'If only you knew...' i.e. they've tried to sort out a proper professional site but things have gotten in the way. Presumably management/record company/old members legal issues etc.

I hope one day we get to find out the details of all this legal shit that has been stalling Axl for over 10 years. Bizarrely he even said that 2009 was the worst year of his life with regards to dealing with the post CD-release problems.

I have faith in Axl but sometimes you gotta wonder stuff like this only happens in GN'RLand.

They use that defense to the death:"if only you knew the problems"

It works, but if you end every argument against you like that, kinda makes you look foolish.

especially, since it would only take ONE GUY WORKING PRETTY LOW WAGES to get a polished, professional site going*

*(+site maintenance etc, but still, in the GNR scope of things, its nothing.)

It works, but if you end every argument against you like that, kinda makes you look foolish.

especially, since it would only take ONE GUY WORKING PRETTY LOW WAGES to get a polished, professional site going*

Well I think we could speak of it if we knew the whole story... but we don't

Well I think we could speak of it if we knew the whole story... but we don't

Well technically the web site is very easy to create, maintain and host

So the only issue could be between the guns camp and the people who hold the contract

It seems like it would be easy, but everything that seems easy takes forever in the land of GNR.

A good site would have:

- Up to date news section, including tweets/facebooks/myspace posts from all members

- A bio section for each member including links to their personal sites and facebooks/myspace/etc

- A media section with promo videos, live videos, live songs, and interviews

- A store with cool shit in it, not $50 AFD shirts.

An official forum would be cool, too