Where they starting to play Coma after SOD in Tokyo?

BaDoBsEsSiOn418

Songs like Coma, this band could do really fucking well. Bumblefoot for instance could nail and extended version of the solos, while still having respect for the actual solos that help make the song what it is.

do you really wanna hear an extended version of coma? would probably sound good as hell, but that would bore the crowd to death, no matter how good they played it! :xmassrudolph:

Songs like Coma, this band could do really fucking well. Bumblefoot for instance could nail and extended version of the solos, while still having respect for the actual solos that help make the song what it is.

do you really wanna hear an extended version of coma? would probably sound good as hell, but that would bore the crowd to death, no matter how good they played it! :xmassrudolph:

let the crowd be bored :)

i would enjoy it!

Hey, I think this is not worth a new thread.

Does anyone understand what Axl says before You Could Be Mine in the Tokyo DVD?

Here:

"Perhaps a little bit of ???? for you"

Arnold, as in Arnold Schwartzinager (I have no clue how to spell his last name). He was the star of the movie "The Terminator" and YCBM was part of the movie and the movie was used in the official YCBM video

Here:

Arnold, as in Arnold Schwartzinager (I have no clue how to spell his last name). He was the star of the movie "The Terminator" and YCBM was part of the movie and the movie was used in the official YCBM video

Ooooooh, ok, that makes sense. ARNOLD.

Thank you.

Here:

Ooooooh, ok, that makes sense. ARNOLD.

Thank you.

Hehe, this made me laugh! How could you not hear that:P