Does this tour need more USE YOUR ILLUSION?

springclean

I would love to see the entire album Chinese Democracy being performed each night but then again so many great songs from UYI have not been played since 1993.

Bumbledude already teased us with some Estranged and I can imagine DJ totally rippin' through Breakdown with Axl on top of the piano and all.

So maybe throwing in one or two more songs from UYI won't hurt.

If you could pick 3 songs from UYI that have not been played on this tour - what would be your choices?

I have no desire to see this band cover other people's music. I'd rather them play CD material much in the same way GNR only played AFD on their first tour in the late 80's. They have their own record and unique songs now and imo, they need to tour them rather then cashing in on other people's music.

Edited by Nintari

I have no desire to see this band cover other people's music. I'd rather them play CD material much in the same way GNR only played AFD on their first tour in the late 80's. They have their own record and unique songs now and imo, they need to tour them rather then cashing in on other people's music.

This

This

So you two only want a 14 song setlist?

I would love to hear songs like Estranged, Dead horse, Don't damn me, Locomotive, Breakdown etc....

I'm quite confident that we will get Estranged pretty soon, but for the rest..who knows :shrugs:

no Buckethead, no Robin, no Brain, no Paul... i think this band is covering other people's music too...

ha ha mauritox ^

anyhow, it wouldn't be a cash grab. that's plain stupid. axl would be honouring them, that's all. and treating the fans (don't fans want to hear them anymore, are those songs just gonna die away in the dust?)

Guess my first choice?! :D

Estranged..... and it's your f@$ng time tomorrow. Have fun and enjoy! I wish they will play it as you deserve ppl out there! :thumbsup:

Right answer. I don`t listen that song, I FEEL that song. That`s why I ask and tomorrow is my last hope. Lol! I`m already having fun!! rock3rock3

(OMG, I have to back to work... :o ) LOL!

you just seem to forget that axl rose wrote a LOT of these songs and has been part of this band since the begining. No axl, no gnr. As for the setlist and my wishes: I like this setlist with a lot of Chi Dem but I would add variations with illusion stuff. Like if they are about to not play irs a night, dont always put outta get me in. put, I dont know maybe perfect crime or anyother song from illusion.that's my point. surprise pleaaaase. jus6t have a bigger cathalog