Sorry, Streets of Dreams and Prostitute - That's the new trilogy!

ManetsBR

A guy from a brazilian forum, user betz, was in the Belo Horizonte concert, and he said that during Sorry, in the screen there was a clip of a mom discussing with her daughter... After, during Streets of Dreams, he said that in the central screen, there was a clip of a the same girl, running and crying, and in the chorus, the girl walks in a street with lots of crazy things, with clowns, parties, as if she used any drugs...

And in the end of the song, the girl is dressed like a hooker, walking in the street (Prostitute).

So, that's it, Sorry, Streets of Dreams, and Prositute.

:thumbsup:

They always have weird clips for some songs. This was at Canada and Japan I think (not those exact clips though). Awesome news because it seems like they're connected but if I were you I wouldn't speak like it's 100% sure.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

Lol! I just said hello to the screen. Axl, DJ, Bumbles and Fortus in front of me and running all the time... I didn`t pay much attention. But I saw that girl in blues!

I gotta agree with that.

The band was so damn good,I hardly looked at the screen at all..

No. This really dosen't mean that this is a trilogy that we are talkin about.

Yeah and Estranged was on a different album than NR and Dont Cry (orginal)

it really doesnt matter the order of the songs, or even the album.

as long as its by the same band, its 3 songs, the song meanings are connected u've got a triology.

and Estranged, Civil War were released as singles in 1993. UY2 was released in 1991 so time should not be a issue.

Sorry is the SCOM of CD.

I agree.Not in terms of sound, but in terms of defining Axl's inner child,yes.I wish radio weren't so damned tied to the 3 minute mark-this song could be the breakout hit.