Secret Show in São Paulo, SP, Brazil

kyrie

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe we haven't heard from any fan in the SP hotel that would be able to give us information to shoot all the rumors down. I understand GNR camp may be more careful but fans could say 'hey, I've seen Axl', 'hey, I've seen Ron'.

Btw, am I the only one puzzled by the fact that we haven't seen pics of band's gear on the venue? No soundcheck pics? No "after soundcheck pics but band there"? If this Mion asshole was so excited why not share any pics now? Lack of proof?

More rumors..... :rolleyes:

The guy's probably Analy-hurt Axl didn't play.

I just head from a police officer Axl isn't touring America because he has an outstanding warrant in the states!!

Haha, does the cop realise Axl lives in the states!?

I was just going to say this. Never mind touring, he lives in America!

Such bullshit all around...

I can't believe we haven't heard from any fan in the SP hotel that would be able to give us information to shoot all the rumors down. I understand GNR camp may be more careful but fans could say 'hey, I've seen Axl', 'hey, I've seen Ron'.

Btw, am I the only one puzzled by the fact that we haven't seen pics of band's gear on the venue? No soundcheck pics? No "after soundcheck pics but band there"? If this Mion asshole was so excited why not share any pics now? Lack of proof?

Hey...the one dude had a setlist taped to his shirt. :tongue2:

+1. Mion and Marcos Maria are completely assholes!

The concert was about to happend! But this idiot braziliana celebs spread where the concerts was going to happend, what time, bla bla bla.

So Axl didn't appear, and I'm not sure if the band was really there, because there are many pics of brazilian tv celebs, rockstarts, but no pics of the band...

So, Mion, being again, an idiot, said Axl didn't go because he's an asshole and was in the hospital due to cocaine.

While in MTV Brasil, Mion always bashed Axl and Guns N' Roses, but yesterday he seemed crazy about them. He's an asshole!

1535.png

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Celebrities in the show:

0,,37970086-EXH,00.jpg

Junior Lima and Pitty, rockstars.

0,,37969538-EXH,00.jpg

Thayla Oliveira and Dinho Ouro Preto, I have no idea who she is, but he's the lead singer of Capital Inicial.

0,,37976670-EXH,00.jpg

Pedro Neschiling, an idiot and Marco Luque, tv presentor for CQC, he's one of the most funny guys in Brazil.

Models:

0,,37978295-EXH,00.jpg

0,,37977857-EXH,00.jpg

Edited by ManetsBR

I smell a funny Axl tweet coming this way rock3

He's probably searching for Portugese insults in the dictionnary right now.

Seriously though, I REALLY hope he is ok.

From your lips to God's (aka Axl's) ears. Hahaha.

Seriously though, if ya need help with portuguese insults, Axl, I'm right here!! PM me and I will teach you the best. Hahaha.

I major translation. just write your beautiful text in English and I'll translate it word for word and send it to the bastards.

Celebrities in the show:

0,,37970086-EXH,00.jpg

Those 2 things should NOT be in the same sentence EVER.

Edited by Deb Rose

Basically what happened is Mr. Rose didn't show up and the ridiculous celebrities that were there starting talking shit and making up things, as expected.

It's an old joke that's called 'Idiot Parade'.

I believe the background of the incident is as follows:

Axl or whoever said: "I'm gonna hold an Idiot Parade and show you a bunch of idiots. If you wanna see it, come to Disco Club at ... p.m. They obviously came...."

Celebrities in the show:

0,,37970086-EXH,00.jpg

Those 2 things should NOT be in the same sentence EVER.

Do you wanted me to put "Junior Lima, a stupid gay that acts like if he was a rockstar.

Basically what happened is Mr. Rose didn't show up and the ridiculous celebrities that were there starting talking shit and making up things, as expected.

But that's not what the media is telling, and that's not good. Is being reported that Axl's an asshole, that he was stunned and in the hospital....

Edited by ManetsBR

So.....

Axl/GNR play a lot shorter show two nights ago and then the next night don't show up to a supposed secret show that their crew was prepping for earlier in the day....leading to numerous media reports that he was either doing drugs/wouldn't leave his hotel/or was in the hospital...

Same old successful Axl Rose. I wouldn't get your hopes up for an explanation either, if any of this was true they'll (GNR camp) just act like it never happened (Hello Philadelphia 2002). If this is all bullshit, then possibly you might hear something from Axl. We'll see, but I'm leaning with the former.

If someone actually made up an appearance and then said he didn't show because he ODed, that's beyond terrible. It's also slander, although I'm not sure what the laws would be for that in Brazil.

Edited by PTZ