kyrie

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34diqfc.jpg

She's really quite beautiful.

She is smoking hot.

seeing this pic, axl should have show up!

Hell yeah ... :rofl-lol:

Can someone fill me in here. Cacelled show and drug overdose? WTF!!!!

so one guy who does not like Axl said on his twitter... people always looking to get 15 minutes of fame by egging Axl on... imo

It´s true the sore-throat hospital story?

It´s true the sore-throat hospital story?

no idea :shrugs: , I know nothing except what is here

No. Well, the hospital part is false. The sore throat, I have no idea. Promoters said that Axl did not leave the hotel here in RIO yesterday and that the São Paulo show tomorrow is NOT cancelled.

The pissy celebrities standing waiting in the night club last night can all go eat some dick.

I don't want to say I know axl or something. but it could well be the case ( overdose), looking at how he partied during the last month. it could also be fucken wrong. he's probably drinking vodka right now and/or water... playing fucking tennis with DJ

AXL: hey DJ!

(pok)

DJ: what dude?

(pok)

(pok- ahh shit!)

AXl: what would you think about playing checkmate tomorrow? I think brazil deserves it!

(pok)

DJ: why not! it would be cool man!

(pok)

AXl: I was kidding, we'll play some jackson five instead...

LOL

Deb, can't people in Brazil got to jail for slandering someone? If this is all false, that guy on the radio must really hate Axl and nuGuns.

what guy on the radio?

The celebrities in the night club were mostly from MTV Brasil, which yes, really hates Axl and nuGuns. They bash him all the time. Marcos Mion, the one who posted the cocaine thing on twitter and owns the club, said that Axl's body guard told him that. What I find funny is that if Axl wasn't there, why the fuck would his body guard be there? The body he is supposed to be guarding is elsewhere. Hahaha.

Whatever.

The jail thing, I don't know, but he could get in some trouble. But Axl needs to say something.

:shrugs:

I'm just happy they didn't get a show. They certainly did NOT deserve one. But on the other hand, it could have been good to make them change their minds... or maybe not.

Deb, can't people in Brazil got to jail for slandering someone? If this is all false, that guy on the radio must really hate Axl and nuGuns.

Our justice is really slow, but yes, it's a crime.

it's slow when it comes to mere mortals like us. I'm sure this wouldn't take that much time.

Our justice is really slow, but yes, it's a crime.

it's slow when it comes to mere mortals like us. I'm sure this wouldn't take that much time.

That happens in most of the countries not only in Brazil ;)

34diqfc.jpg

She is smoking hot.

I would marry her. She's so cute, so hot, so sexy, I can't describe. :wub:

nah

she's just a regular looking Brazilian girl... I can find 50 girls like this if I go to the mall here in Goiania right now

34diqfc.jpg

She is smoking hot.

nah

she's just a regular looking Brazilian girl... I can find 50 girls like this if I go to the mall here in Goiania right now

I can find it too, but she's still beautiful. :fuckyou::rofl-lol:

34diqfc.jpg

She is smoking hot.

nah

I can find it too, but she's still beautiful. :fuckyou::rofl-lol:

finger?

sorry dude, I didn't know you where in love for her.... I retract

I wouldn't get your hopes up for an explanation either, if any of this was true they'll (GNR camp) just act like it never happened (Hello Philadelphia 2002). If this is all bullshit, then possibly you might hear something from Axl. We'll see, but I'm leaning with the former.

^^ This.

Marcos Mion on twitter 10 minutes ago:

I heard this story (the cocaine shit) from a foreigner. I presumed he was security because of his atittude. I'm glad to hear Axl didn't show up because of something else.

Lol at him. Tweeting shit and not even checking his facts.

Hi DJ! :wub:

If I could go to São Paulo I'd see ya tomorrow, but... I guesse I'll see ya Sunday.

1- Oh man! I´m so afraid that Axl fall back into drugs again.. :'((((((

2- I´m sad to imagine that the whole band went to the private show yesterday and Axl didn´t show up. It´s not a nice thing to do with his own band.

3- I just can´t imagine the possibility that the tomorrows show can be cancelled. It just can´t happenned I wait for this the last 10 years! I came from so far to Sao Paulo... I live in the North of Brazil, work hard to get money to come here to see this..Oh man! :( At least I´m certain of one thing...... tomorrow I~m going to meet Dj Ashba..... :wub::wub: :wub:

sorry for the bad english! =|

Edited by deep_estranged

I wouldn't get your hopes up for an explanation either, if any of this was true they'll (GNR camp) just act like it never happened (Hello Philadelphia 2002). If this is all bullshit, then possibly you might hear something from Axl. We'll see, but I'm leaning with the former.

^^ This.

You do realize dj is reading this topic right now?? Lets give it some time. I'm sure we'll get an answer. :)

^^ This.

You do realize dj is reading this topic right now?? Lets give it some time. I'm sure we'll get an answer. :)

maybe not.

Axl didn´t show up. It´s not a nice thing to do with his own band.

He pays their salaries, he can do whatever he wants. We've all been pimped by our bosses before in one way or another, but you live with it when they sign your paycheck.

http://www.rollingstone.com.br/secoes/novas/noticias/show-surpresa-do-guns-roses-e-cancelado-e-acaba-em-pancadaria/

Show surprise Guns N 'Roses is canceled and ends in brawl

By Paulo Terron

Axl Rose did not appear in nightclub Disco in Sao Paulo, on the evening of Thursday,

It ended in confusion, the secret show that the Guns N 'Roses would do in the club Disco in Sao Paulo, on the evening of Thursday, 11. The group came to build the structure of the stage - the acoustic setting, with estimates of 17 songs to the repertoire - and do a soundcheck in the afternoon, but decided not to at the last minute. What should be just a disappointment ended in brawls.

Despite having been known as a "secret" show, the location and date of the event had been publicized in advance by the newspaper Folha de S. Paul. Many of the guests did not have struggled to hide the information, publishing them in various social networks like Facebook and Twitter. At the club, journalists from newspapers, magazines, websites and TV circulated by the environment, invited by the owners (informally, not professionally, according to the press) and the band.

Around 2:20, the U.S. team the band began to dismantle the equipment and boxed it - peacefully, without tumult. Unsatisfied, the owners of local professionals and confronted one of the tools just damaged in the melee, which included verbal abuse and many beatings. According to Twitter the presenter Marcos Mion, a principal at the Disco, Mark was the manager Maria, another member of the house, who started the physical conflict. "You are out and about! @ C marcosm pissed the Securities q Axl started to take the tools he lets people qa and punched them!" Wrote in microblog Mion, during the run. When leaving the house, he stopped to talk to the press.

On Twitter, both as Maria Mion said the lead singer had abused the drug and therefore would not have appeared, but the band's representatives have denied that the use of drugs is unrelated to the incident.

Outside the fight that involved the owner of the Disco and the team of the band, the confusions disrupted the night there. A struggle began in one of the toilets, followed by a conflict between two denizens - who even shot glasses and even a bottle of champagne on each other.

According to Mark Campos, a partner in Disco and organizer of the festival on Thursday, the house had an estimated loss of $ 60 mil. "I called [agent] to 1 of Axl and said, I do not need you. You are decadent, I m not." During the interview, people who were in the manager insisted that the show had been canceled because the singer had been hospitalized due to an overdose, the very fact that Campos denied. "They're making this up just to burn the guy, do not know anything."

Outside, a program team Pânico na TV taping a report with the comedians and Eduardo Sterblitch Carioca (the Freddie Mercury Silver) when he was approached by a frequenter of the house, changed, exchanged punches with cameras and illuminators. The boy ran away and was not identified. The advice of the TV network said it would not comment, but the program director, Alan Rapp, wrote about what happened on Twitter. "The Carioca called me at dawn, around 4 of matina, telling the club plummet from Mion. Our team also picked up!"

Among the guests who were waiting for the show of Guns N 'Roses at the Disco were Pitty, Daniela Cicarelli, Junior, members of the NX Zero, Sepultura and Home Capital, among others.

Through the office of his business, Guns N 'Roses denied rumors that the rest of the Brazilian tour - which also has shows scheduled for Sao Paulo (March 13th), Rio (14) and Porto Alegre (16) -- have been canceled.

Edited by KIKOZ3