March 14th, 2010 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil IS CANCELLED!

KIKOZ3

My guess is the show will be on April 3. (saturday). Quito is on the 1th and I believe they wouldnt do this on easter (sun 4th). Brazil is a very catholic country.

Rumors are that the show will be in April 03 in the Maracana Stadium, biggest stadium on Earth.

No fucking way :o

Isn't April 03 Easter? :blink:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here they say it's confirmed!

OMG! If it really happens I can attend to it!

Great!

In April it doesn't rain like this... I think :blink:

I feel better now.

Just have to call the airlines and keep my flight for tomorrow, so I don't miss anymore work.

Hope everyone that came from out of town can come back and we still do the little things we were planning in line yesterday...

PQP!!!!! I`m there!!! Who is going with me? Deb, now we can scream together for TWAT, Prostitute e etc... OMG!!!!! :D

ASSHOLE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!

Here is my little list, feel free to add whatever and I'l scream with you.

TWAT

Catcher

Rhiad

Estranged

Don't Cry

Yesterdays

Rumors are that the show will be in April 03 in the Maracana Stadium, biggest stadium on Earth.

I doubt it.

yep, its the biggest in SA for sure, i been there when River Plate player a match, but not biggest on earth http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stadiums_by_capacity

it would be awesome if they play there, that will be probably the last SA date before any Central America/U.S./Europe tour ^^

Great!

I feel better now.

Just have to call the airlines and keep my flight for tomorrow, so I don't miss anymore work.

Hope everyone that came from out of town can come back and we still do the little things we were planning in line yesterday...

PQP!!!!! I`m there!!! Who is going with me? Deb, now we can scream together for TWAT, Prostitute e etc... OMG!!!!! :D

TWAT

Catcher

Rhiad

Estranged

Don't Cry

Yesterdays

:lol: Ok. Done. Please tell me when they start to change/ refound/sell the tickets. Lets meet all of us there: me, you, Manets, Marlon, Stratus e etc! I`m happy now. :)

Edited by Caroline

it won't affect anything. I heard they have 3 stages. the others are probably already being prepared in the other places.

The only thing it affected was my happiness.

I say this as respectfully as possible, but can you just shut the fuck up? Almost every post you've made in this thread has been about how it affects you personally. You're not the only one affected by this. Naturally, you have a right to be upset that a show you were going to got cancelled for any reason. But be glad you still got to see them once this tour, that's more than a vast majority of worldwide fans can say. Again, no disrespect intended.

Dude.

I'm not even gonna get into what the fuck I went through to be here. And all I know is how it affected me personally, afterall, It is MY life I live, not others'. If someone else wants to tell their story and complain, I'm all ears and I would try and make them fell better. But I guess that's just little nice old me.

You want me to post about what? I'm frustrated. If this was happening to you I would completely understand and not tell you to shut the fuck up.

You people have got to learn how to be more sympathetic.

Or how about no we don't need to.

You have been bitching all through this thread about not seeing this show. FOR FUCKS SAKE, you saw GNR at another show under a week ago. I haven't seen GNR because they haven't toured the UK. Heck, even if they tour France or Germany then I can't go to it because I am not allowed to leave the country due to my leukemia treatment regime. Grow the fuck up, its a band - you have seen them on the 09/10 tour once more than than the users from Europe and the USA.

Great!

I feel better now.

TWAT

Catcher

Rhiad

Estranged

Don't Cry

Yesterdays

:lol: Ok. Done. Please tell me whey they start to change/ refound/sell the tickets. Lets meet all of us there: me, you, Manets, Marlon e etc! I`m happy now. :)

If it's April 3 I can't go :shrugs:

It has to be after April 20 pleeeeeeease :scared::ph34r:

it won't affect anything. I heard they have 3 stages. the others are probably already being prepared in the other places.

I say this as respectfully as possible, but can you just shut the fuck up? Almost every post you've made in this thread has been about how it affects you personally. You're not the only one affected by this. Naturally, you have a right to be upset that a show you were going to got cancelled for any reason. But be glad you still got to see them once this tour, that's more than a vast majority of worldwide fans can say. Again, no disrespect intended.

Dude.

I'm not even gonna get into what the fuck I went through to be here. And all I know is how it affected me personally, afterall, It is MY life I live, not others'. If someone else wants to tell their story and complain, I'm all ears and I would try and make them fell better. But I guess that's just little nice old me.

You want me to post about what? I'm frustrated. If this was happening to you I would completely understand and not tell you to shut the fuck up.

You people have got to learn how to be more sympathetic.

You have been bitching all through this thread about not seeing this show. FOR FUCKS SAKE, you saw GNR at another show under a week ago. I haven't seen GNR because they haven't toured the UK. Heck, even if they tour France or Germany then I can't go to it because I am not allowed to leave the country due to my leukemia treatment regime. Grow the fuck up, its a band - you have seen them on the 09/10 tour once more than than the users from Europe and the USA.

LOL at you.

You've seen them in 02 and 06. Maybe even before that, depending on how old you are.

They come here once every decade. You can't begin to imagine what the fuck I was feeling, thinking they might just call it off and "be back next summer".

And it might be just a band to you, to me, it's not.

So, have a good show in the summer, cause they'll definitely be there in the UK again. You can be SURE of that.

LOL at you.

You've seen them in 02 and 06. Maybe even before that, depending on how old you are.

They come here once every decade. You can't begin to imagine what the fuck I was feeling, thinking they might just call it off and "be back next summer".

And it might be just a band to you, to me, it's not.

So, have a good show in the summer, cause they'll definitely be there in the UK again. You can be SURE of that.

Wow, seriously? <_<

People almost died and all u can say is:

pffff... nuff said... learn to solidarize before posting that kind of coment...

this thread went off-topic too much...

Shit, can't believe people are mad at the fans who missed out on the show.

When Prince cancelled a show in Ireland two years back I ripped the guy apart on his board, people feel that way. I'm over it now though. There's a alot of disappointment here, let people vent.

Happy for all the fans who are getting a second chance :thumbsup:

Shit, can't believe people are mad at the fans who missed out on the show.

When Prince cancelled a show in Ireland two years back I ripped the guy apart on his board, people feel that way. I'm over it now though. There's a alot of disappointment here, let people vent.

Happy for all the fans who are getting a second chance :thumbsup:

be mad/angry cause the band cancel the show for no reason? SURE

be mad/angry cause promoters sucks and play with people feelings about bands? SURE

be mad/angry cause there was an accident, in wich u or the guys in band could died/injured...? no way man...

use the brain and say thnx to the god u pray that this shit didnt happen while the band was playing...

people with 9year old brain posting here are ruining the thread...

be happy that Axl/the band/u/ and other people are safe... and they plan to do the show in some other time...

People have no right to complain with T4F or Guns N' Roses. They did all the could!

i can complain about a lot of things of T4F but not about what just happened in rio... in the other hand, the Argentina date/tickets sale/stadium change and so on... there are a lot of wrong things, speculation from T4F and plenty of dirty things. Here in Argentina, GNR fans, and i speak for the majority of them, we are very, very angry with T4F and the way they do "bussines".

/rant over

be mad/angry cause the band cancel the show for no reason? SURE

be mad/angry cause promoters sucks and play with people feelings about bands? SURE

be mad/angry cause there was an accident, in wich u or the guys in band could died/injured...? no way man...

use the brain and say thnx to the god u pray that this shit didnt happen while the band was playing...

people with 9year old brain posting here are ruining the thread...

be happy that Axl/the band/u/ and other people are safe... and they plan to do the show in some other time...

Who the hell is mad at the band, nobody has said that.

People are sad because they didnt get to see the show, that's understandable.

Everyones made it clear that their happy the band and crew are safe.

Edited by axl_on_drums

Jesus Christ some people just don't know how to read.

Y'all think I'm mad at the tornado or the band or the promoters?

LOL.

I was just fucking scared that they wouldn't reschedule the show, for fuck's sake.

yes, I am glad that it happened when almost no one was in there and no one got seriously injuried.

I was just expressing that I was upset because there was the possibility of it not being rescheduled.

Edited by Deb Rose