March 14th, 2010 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil IS CANCELLED!

KIKOZ3

It's not happening today. I don't think it will be cancelled, but reeschuled as soon as possible. That means probably April :unsure:

They could do it Friday or saturday... Saturday was Argentina's, but it got moved to monday. Monday was Chile's, which they'll probably do at the end of the tour... thursday- montivideo --> Friday or Saturday, come back to Rio :D It's a pain, but it's still pretty close.

That would mean multiple shifting of dates, Let's wait for the official announcement, the rest is simply supposition and guesses. ;)

The dates were already shifted for other reasons, according to our Argentinian friends here, weren't they?

The show couldn't be at River Plate anymore, so they moved it to another stadium, and moved it to monday, when the Chile show was supposed to take place. No word on when the Chile show is going to take place yet...

So, if everything they posted on other threads here is true, they ARE free on Saturday.

And I'm not guessing or assuming or saying this WILL happen.

I just remembered the other threads and thought they could take that into consideration. That's all.

chile show is on saturday.

http://www.ticketmaster.cl/tmfunciones_entelpcs.aspx

so, i guess it will be after chile or at the end of the tour.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it won't affect anything. I heard they have 3 stages. the others are probably already being prepared in the other places.

The only thing it affected was my happiness.

I say this as respectfully as possible, but can you just shut the fuck up? Almost every post you've made in this thread has been about how it affects you personally. You're not the only one affected by this. Naturally, you have a right to be upset that a show you were going to got cancelled for any reason. But be glad you still got to see them once this tour, that's more than a vast majority of worldwide fans can say. Again, no disrespect intended.

From Blabbermouth:

" COMMENT |

posted by : Zambo

3/14/2010 5:10:09 PM

Don't worry, Axl is going to personally oversee that this stage be rebuilt. Should be back up and running by 2027."

Sorry, but I laughed hard. :lol:

Edited by marlon_brando15

hey gunsguy, thanks for the sarcasm. it turns out my info was legit.

media is reporting there will be a new date in Abril.

still, we need confirmation from the band.

According to sources at the bands hotel in Rio, there won't be a show on the 15th.

The crew is leaving for Porto Alegre in the morning.

Theres still no word about a later date in Rio. The promoters will probably confirm it tomorrow.

you have a source at the hotel?

it won't affect anything. I heard they have 3 stages. the others are probably already being prepared in the other places.

I say this as respectfully as possible, but can you just shut the fuck up? Almost every post you've made in this thread has been about how it affects you personally. You're not the only one affected by this. Naturally, you have a right to be upset that a show you were going to got cancelled for any reason. But be glad you still got to see them once this tour, that's more than a vast majority of worldwide fans can say. Again, no disrespect intended.

:lol: Dude you have as much tact and patience as I do, and mine is practically nonexistant :lol:

25rgin6.jpg

Fucking hell. :shocked: Just imagine that this happens while G N' R is doing a show.

Thanks God it didn´t happen, it would have been a tragedy. I hope there aren´t any injured people and that everyone is safe.

Yes, i was thinking the same ... if this happens during the concert it would be a total tragedy ...

Dude.

I'm not even gonna get into what the fuck I went through to be here. And all I know is how it affected me personally, afterall, It is MY life I live, not others'. If someone else wants to tell their story and complain, I'm all ears and I would try and make them fell better. But I guess that's just little nice old me.

You want me to post about what? I'm frustrated. If this was happening to you I would completely understand and not tell you to shut the fuck up.

You people have got to learn how to be more sympathetic.

How is the weather there today anyone?

Same as yesterday. It's hot right now, but it will probably start raining in a bit.

Here they say it's confirmed!

OMG! If it really happens I can attend to it!

Great!

In April it doesn't rain like this... I think :blink:

I feel better now.

Just have to call the airlines and keep my flight for tomorrow, so I don't miss anymore work.

Hope everyone that came from out of town can come back and we still do the little things we were planning in line yesterday...

Here they say it's confirmed!

OMG! If it really happens I can attend to it!

Great!

In April it doesn't rain like this... I think :blink:

I feel better now.

Just have to call the airlines and keep my flight for tomorrow, so I don't miss anymore work.

Hope everyone that came from out of town can come back and we still do the little things we were planning in line yesterday...

PQP!! :lol: If it`s true I`m there!!! Who is going with me? Deb, now we can scream together for TWAT, Prostitute e etc... OMG!!! :D

Rumors are that the show will be in April 03 in the Maracana Stadium, biggest stadium on Earth.

No fucking way :o

Isn't April 03 Easter? :blink:

Relax. Just rumors. It`s not confirmed. But I really hope its true!! April 3 is sabado de aleluia!! :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Caroline