• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GORGEOUS :wub:

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :rolleyes::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I was wondering when you would comment LOL

Lol! He is really gorgeous!

haha! not that we care for that at all :P we are here for the music always

Anyway watched the dont cry video and dunno ...Axl voice sounds good yes ,but he kinda looks lost there ...

and some Pics from my camera =)

DSC07475.jpg

DSC07465.jpg

DSC07455.jpg

also my wife picked those two when they throwed them xD

P230310_1440_01.jpg

P230310_1440-1.jpg

be back later woth full review and pics and vids and and and and more xD =)

Sweet!!! Those are some great pix! Atleast your girl likes GNR. Mine, can't stand em'

The Don`t Cry video really made my day...thanks for posting! It is quite clear that he rather spontaneously started to sing along to the guitar solo! That was just so awesome!

Feel a little bit sorry for the fans who suffered from the sound problems, but maybe it would have helped shouting in english ;)

As far as the usual complaints go: Why did they play so few songs, why didn`t they play this song, why is it called the CD tour if they only play half the songs on it....honestly, go F/$( Yourselves....the same complaints after every show...that really gets annoying and boring. Just be happy for the guys who have not seen the band for 17 years!

+1

Oh that say it in English part... That was well CLASSIC. No offence to the Argentinians. But I'm sure Axl didn't understand ya!

Here you have the video where people were complaining about the sound. Of course, Axl doesn't speak Spanish. Ha! It was translator's fault.

Edited by Anahzul

ill post my review later, hell of a night, i was and im still speachless... 4-5 excelent vids in front row, 30+HQ pics... and lots of fun... "its a bird? its a plane? no... its ASHBAMAN!!!" - Axl Rose ... i was in the front row, so, i was less than 2 meters from them... well... ill be back later xD

Ashbaman? :rofl-lol: I don't know what Axl is talking about, but that's exactly what I thought when I saw DJ running around with the State´s flag tied around his neck, as if it was a cape (in Porto Alegre concert). Literally, a "Guitar Hero". :P

2v0zvi8.jpg

gunsnrosesbrasil.com

Thanks for the pics btw :thumbsup:

http://www.taringa.net/posts/musica/5015510/Audio:-Recital-Guns-N%27-Roses-22-de-Marzo---Velez---Argent.html

Could this kind of links still be posted? Feel free to delete it if it is forbidden...

It's an audio bootleg which sounds pretty good for an air recording...!

A- Quality. Amazing man, thanks a lot.

I was going to offer quality observations, then I realized I should listen to it first :rofl-lol: how did you listen to it in 15 min? or you skimmed?

http://www.taringa.net/posts/musica/5015510/Audio:-Recital-Guns-N%27-Roses-22-de-Marzo---Velez---Argent.html

Could this kind of links still be posted? Feel free to delete it if it is forbidden...

It's an audio bootleg which sounds pretty good for an air recording...!

A- Quality. Amazing man, thanks a lot.

I was going to offer quality observations, then I realized I should listen to it first :rofl-lol: how did you listen to it in 15 min? or you skimmed?

CD and WTTJ are good, and they're always the worst because of the crowd, so, I came to the conclusion :rofl-lol:

PS: Axl's voice is weak on Better and the mic is horrible like some fans said earlier. :shrugs:

Edited by marlon_brando15

hard to say whats going on, I am listening to Rosie right now and its all over the map, to me and I could be wrong the recorder has the device in pocket or up and down with the crowd so the audio goes up and down like a wave, having said that you can tell there are audio problems beyond that

I don't know what else I could add that hasn't been said

IT WAS THE BEST SHOW OF MY LIFE! Aguante el público argetino! cómo amo esa parte de nuestro país jaja

THANK YOU AXL :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sebastian was fucking awesome too :wub:

1177802.JPG

1177805.JPG

Edited by Paula McKagan

I said it this morning and I'll say it again: more than half the people in the concert couldn't hear Axl... AT ALL!!! I think I heard Axl only four times. We all went to see him, and listen to him sing, and we left empty-handed! Therefore, I have the right to say the show sucked big time.

Why I said Axl is an asshole? For not attending to the sound check, for having such an idiot as the sound engineer, for not talking to the audience (well, he talked, but only to threaten us). In 1992 and 1993 he was much cooler despite all the problems with the audience. Baz should give him a lesson about being nice to the audience. I don't like Baz as a musician but he was a very cool guy on stage, he seemed really happy.

It is sad but I think this is the last time Axl sells out a show in Argentina. Many people left dissapointed.

I said it this morning and I'll say it again: more than half the people in the concert couldn't hear Axl... AT ALL!!! I think I heard Axl only four times. We all went to see him, and listen to him sing, and we left empty-handed! Therefore, I have the right to say the show sucked big time.

Why I said Axl is an asshole? For not attending to the sound check, for having such an idiot as the sound engineer, for not talking to the audience (well, he talked, but only to threaten us). In 1992 and 1993 he was much cooler despite all the problems with the audience. Baz should give him a lesson about being nice to the audience. I don't like Baz as a musician but he was a very cool guy on stage, he seemed really happy.

It is sad but I think this is the last time Axl sells out a show in Argentina. Many people left dissapointed.

...not Axl's fault IMO

Edited by mfragola

Yes, its Axls fault the mic didnt work! what a Asshole