The OFFICIAL Buenos Aires Thread - March 22, Argentina

ManetsBR

I don't mind the fedoras. They are just part of his latest fashion style. I think they are quite cool. But I really don't like the sunglasses hiding his eyes, although he probably has a good reason for it - like feeling better this way. Still, I always thought his eyes very expressive, especially when he is on stage, and it takes away some of the intensity now. In videos, that is. Can't know about how much it makes a difference if you are in the concert, but I would guess it creates a distance there too. But maybe this effect is an intentional one ...

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind the fedoras. They are just part of his latest fashion style. I think they are quite cool. But I really don't like the sunglasses hiding his eyes, although he probably has a good reason for it - like feeling better this way. Still, I always thought his eyes very expressive, especially when he is on stage, and it takes away some of the intensity now. In videos, that is. Can't know about how much it makes a difference if you are in the concert, but I would guess it creates a distance there too. But maybe this effect is an intentional one ...

I don't know..I think the shades are just kind of a "rockstar" thing, but the fedora's just seem to me like he's hiding something..guess I just wish he'd go "old school" low maintanance..to each their own though I guess...

It was a very shitty show. I couldn't hear a complete sentence sang by Axl because it would get buried under all the guitars. In the crowd (the "popular part of the stadium it's on the field) we were pretty mad singing "no se escucha, no se escucha!" (sth like "we can't hear, we can't hear) but nothing happenned. Then the crowd started throwing things because we were pretty pissed. At the end of the show I moved back and the sound was a bit better.

Baz was great, a pretty energetic and happy guy, but Axl was an asshole the whole night. Nobody gave a fuck about the other guys except for maybe Dizzy.

Edited by Adrian1983

It was a very shitty show. I couldn't hear a complete sentence sang by Axl because it would get buried under all the guitars. In the crowd (the "popular part of the stadium it's on the field) we were pretty mad singing "no se escucha, no se escucha!" (sth like "we can't hear, we can't hear) but nothing happenned. Then the crowd started throwing things because we were pretty pissed. At the end of the show I moved back and the sound was a bit better.

Baz was great, a pretty energetic and happy guy, but Axl was an asshole the whole night. Nobody gave a fuck about the other guys except for maybe Dizzy.

Really? You said his mic was the problem then said he was an asshole all night, what do you mean by that? Actually never mind, by you saying no one giving a shit about the rest of the guys, I know you are off there, maybe you didn't care but I have been to and seen enough of these shows to know that is not true.

Edited by gunsguy

Don't even get me started fool...

As I posted at HTGTH. You have to remember what Axl and the rest of the crew are going threw. This show had to continue. You don't stop a show with a crazied audience like this. It would be a riot in no time. they have to think of the safety of everyone first. So they just marched threw the show and hoped for the best. Glad they got threw it. Sorry to those of you that suffered. I listened to the youtube clip and the sound seems fine on it. Meaning that only some people couldn't hear right.

Gr8 to see that the big stage has survived too. Axl sounds great, regardless of what others have said. Sucks for them. That "asshole" bit. I am still pissed off. It's cocksuckers like that, that need an excuse because of bad audio. WTF. Don't Cry was classic. Singing through the solo was sick. Another epic performance. Not the full version but close, and best we have has in 09-10.