The OFFICIAL Buenos Aires Thread - March 22, Argentina

ManetsBR

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 songs from the new album? That is an all time low for this tour...

I'll let you correct you

more negative crap here

;)

sorry i dont see it as negative crap at all, 6 songs from the new albulm,3 of which we have heard a million times before live anyway, it is poor but hey at least axl looks and sounds cool i suppose !!!!!!!!!!!!!n people are allowed to critisize when its granted you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a very shitty show. I couldn't hear a complete sentence sang by Axl because it would get buried under all the guitars. In the crowd (the "popular part of the stadium it's on the field) we were pretty mad singing "no se escucha, no se escucha!" (sth like "we can't hear, we can't hear) but nothing happenned. Then the crowd started throwing things because we were pretty pissed. At the end of the show I moved back and the sound was a bit better.

Baz was great, a pretty energetic and happy guy, but Axl was an asshole the whole night. Nobody gave a fuck about the other guys except for maybe Dizzy.

Don't even get me started fool...

Hang on. According to you,I couldn't talk about a show cause I wasn't there and now this guy WAS there and his opinion is invalid because he is saying things that you don't agree with :rolleyes::rofl-lol:

Were YOU there?How do YOU know that people gave a fuck about other members besides Axl? Maybe the guy just means that Axl wasn't as interactive with the crowd as in the past.

I hope that GNR will play a full version of Don't Cry with Axl on vocals. These crwds seem fucking hardcore, Chanting about the sound?! That is fucking epic!

Do I know you?

I'll let you correct you

more negative crap here

;)

sorry i dont see it as negative crap at all, 6 songs from the new albulm,3 of which we have heard a million times before live anyway, it is poor but hey at least axl looks and sounds cool i suppose !!!!!!!!!!!!!n people are allowed to critisize when its granted you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you jellyzero signed in under the wrong name??...oopsy if you are! :lol:

Otherwise..relax,I was just pointing out the errors of one negative comment and correcting them with another negative comment by the same member.

If you think negative comments are not negative,well,good for you. :)

I'll let you correct you

more negative crap here

;)

Are you jellyzero signed in under the wrong name??...oopsy if you are! :lol:

:lol:

The show was great, it was epic but it's in my top 5 of all shows i've ever seen.

Unfortunatelly in some parts of the field axl's voice was a little low but it was not a mic problem since the rest of the stadium assures they heard perfect.

I was very close to the stage but in a particular spot where the sound was ok.

Here's the proof:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MarianoAAA?feature=mhw4

And finally a poor quality picture :P

25655_379663102140_709352140_3586595_4790892_n.jpg

Edited by MarianoArg

The show was great, it was epic but it's in my top 5 of all shows i've ever seen.

Unfortunatelly in some parts of the field axl's voice was a little low but it was not a mic problem since the rest of the stadium assures they heard perfect.

Here's the proof:

WOW! Just...wow. I can't stop staring at that picture. :tongue2:

That version of Don't Cry was epic. His voice is fucking amazing.

Don't Cry - check out Axl's voice.Damn you Argentinians lol

ashba fucked the whole thing up...he should have stopped playin' the solo after he saw axl singing another verse

axl fucked things up. it would have been great hear ashba do it! anyway axl voice was really good!

Here's the proof:

That picture = WOW! :shocked: Thanks for sharing it, and the video!

Guys, that Tokyo show was the last of the Asian Tour, Axl was in the mood and it was a way of rehearsing almost all songs of the catalog. Now they're in the middle of a huge tour, across different countries, in different time zones, with a day-in day-off, with no sleep and a lot of tequila coming. Axl needs to rest, he needs to preserve his voice. Could you imagine a 3hours show for a whole tour ?? No way.

Edited by marlon_brando15

Guys, that Tokyo show was the last of the Asian Tour, Axl was in the mood and it was a way of rehearsing almost all songs of the catalog. Now they're in the middle of a huge tour, across different countries, in different time zones, with a day-in day-off, with no sleep and a lot of tequila coming. Axl needs to rest, he needs to preserve his voice. Could you imagine a 3hours show for a whole tour ?? No way.

Good point, and as GNR STAR said they were the comeback shows, lot of the material was fresh.

I'll reiterate though, the show looks amazing, hope to see some pro footage.

Don't Cry - check out Axl's voice.Damn you Argentinians lol

ashba fucked the whole thing up...he should have stopped playin' the solo after he saw axl singing another verse

I think he became a bit confused when he saw that Axl decided to sing another verse. They just miscomprehended each other.