The OFFICIAL Buenos Aires Thread - March 22, Argentina

ManetsBR

Don't fucking Cry or just "jam"?

http://twitter.com/RollingStoneAr PQP!!!!!

Is it confirmed?

They played the whole song?

There's still a possibility it was part of Bumble's solo...

Yep, I think it was.

I'm not convinced. The tweet said "Axl surprises the crowd and plays Don't Cry"

The tweet says "Dont you cry sorprende en la lista y marca otro momento coreado".

We don't know if it was the whole song or just a guitar jam like we have seen before.

This is what I was referring to:Dont you cry sorprende en la lista = Dont you cry surprises in the list

You said "Axl surprises the crowd and plays Don't Cry".

Tweet said: "Dont you cry sorprende en la lista y marca otro momento coreado".

Hold your horses.

Guys the twitter says: Dont cry is a suprise in the setlist and its another "singalong" moment.

So im 99% sure he played the whole song

Tell that to Tomawhateverhisnameis!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Spanish, I'm Irish. Now fuck off b4 I sik a leprechaun on yer ass!

I'm not Spanish, I'm brazilian. But WHERE did you read "Axl Rose" on that tweet? A monkey doesn't know spanish and wouldn't read "Axl Rose" there. Difference is, I don't jump to conclusions, like you.

But you're probably drunk, so whatever.

I'm not Spanish, I'm brazilian. But WHERE did you read "Axl Rose" on that tweet? A monkey doesn't know spanish and wouldn't read "Axl Rose" there. Difference is, I don't jump to conclusions, like you.

Yes I am actually. Had a few CANADIAN beers. Bud Light Lime. Gr8 shit!

you say that like being drunk is an insult

Guys the twitter says: Dont cry is a suprise in the setlist and its another "singalong" moment.

So im 99% sure he played the whole song

LOL nice first post :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :thumbsup:

Been waiting for 5 years

wait, do I know you from somewhere? BTW welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Edited by gunsguy

lol canadian beer

As an Irish you should be ashamed. I'm sure theres some places there that sales Guinness.

Edited by tomazrui

lol canadian beer

As an Irish you should be ashamed. I'm sure theres some places there that sales Guinness.

Not at 12:30am they don't. Plus the only proper way to drink a Guinness is on draft. Don't have one installed yet!

What r u drinking SuMol?

Edited by MicEffecT

lol canadian beer

I don't know what is more insulting....being irish and drinking Bud Light Lime....or calling Bud Light Lime a Canadian beer.

it is very far from a Canadian beer, just to clear things up....and don't insult Canadian beer like that again....please

lol canadian beer

I don't know what is more insulting....being irish and drinking Bud Light Lime....or calling Bud Light Lime a Canadian beer.

it is very far from a Canadian beer, just to clear things up....and don't insult Canadian beer like that again....please

Bud Light Lime is brewed in Canada. R u really gonna start a beer argument stud muffin? Take your shot, but expect retaliation!

lol canadian beer

kokanee.jpg

I win.

Kokanee >

lol canadian beer

kokanee.jpg

I win.

Kokanee >

Wolf piss. It's actually not bad when the mountains are blue!

lol canadian beer

Bud Light Lime is brewed in Canada. R u really gonna start a beer argument stud muffin? Take your shot, but expect retaliation!

studmuffin???? thank you :thumbsup:

sure it is brewed in Canada, so is regular bud, so is MGD. but these beers are american beers. they brew molson canadian in the us for distrobution down there....that doesn't make it an american beer....tho molson is owned by coors but we will over look that small fact at this time.

lol canadian beer

kokanee.jpg

I win.

Kokanee >

thats better

lol canadian beer

studmuffin???? thank you :thumbsup:

sure it is brewed in Canada, so is regular bud, so is MGD. but these beers are american beers. they brew molson canadian in the us for distrobution down there....that doesn't make it an american beer....tho molson is owned by coors but we will over look that small fact at this time.

Oh, thatz what ya meant? OK my badd. Yes BUD is American but it has alcohol in it, which makes it CANADIAN. Rickards is great too for those who wanna know.