3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

7- 4tus solo

8- Live and Let Die

9- If the world

Dizzy Reed solo

The guy disapeared and then is back... I don`t know if they played more songs after If the world...

Edited by Caroline

Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Source - Rolling Stone Ar

1- Intro + Chinese Democracy

2- Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5- Sorry

6- Better

7- 4tus solo

8- Live and Let Die

9- If the world

10- Dizzy Reed solo

11- Street of Dreams

12- You could be Mine

The guy from Rolling Stone Ar disapeared and then is back... I don`t know if they played more songs after If the world...

Edited by Caroline

I just don't get it: Why pay money to go and see a band and then throw shit at them? I want them to put on a fuckin' kick-ass show for me, not stand there for me to play dodge ball with them. That's what I had kids for. LOL, j/k But, seriously. Why would you throw shit at the people that you paid your hard-earned money and waited all day and half the night to see? It just never ceases to amaze me the lengths some people will go to just for a tiny bit of attention, good or bad. :shrugs:

I just don't get it: Why pay money to go and see a band and then throw shit at them? I want them to put on a fuckin' kick-ass show for me, not stand there for me to play dodge ball with them. That's what I had kids for. LOL, j/k But, seriously. Why would you throw shit at the people that you paid your hard-earned money and waited all day and half the night to see? It just never ceases to amaze me the lengths some people will go to just for a tiny bit of attention, good or bad. :shrugs:

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING ROCK N ROLL BABY!!! YOU KNOW WHERE YOU AREE??? YOU ARE IN THE JUNGLE BABY!!! YOU ARE GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Axl pissed. People throwing shit onstage. Axl stops the show for the second time.

fucking people jesus, its ok to be crazy crowd but why throw shit at the band!???

Argentinians are fucking crazy. I bet they're gonna keep throwing things.

But what the hell for?

Why the fuck do people throw stuff at the stage? It just doesn't make any sense.

At least it's still going.

4 now. It's a lot different in South America. I remember being at Rio and man. It was some scary shit. Those fans don't care. They get momentum and ain't nothin' gonna stop em' Not like that in the rest of the world. Except for some of the Euro festivals!