Axl buying an I-PAD

gunnerpr

Yestarday Axl visited the Apple store in Plaza las Americas shopping Mall and bought his first I-PAD. Many fans were taking pictures at him and he was cool with all the people at the store!

source: Alfa Rock radio statin www.alfarock.com

Gunnerpr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweet Tooth

Does this mean more tweets? :xmassrudolph:

That's what I'm saying! Could you imagine if Axl tweeted in the middle of one of the shows... just cause he knows we're watching like vultures haha, that'd be surreal

Does this mean more tweets? :xmassrudolph:

That's what I'm saying! Could you imagine if Axl tweeted in the middle of one of the shows... just cause he knows we're watching like vultures haha, that'd be surreal

Ipad on the piano... "playing november rain... think I missed a few notes there. Talk to y'all later"

:D

Yestarday Axl visited the Apple store in Plaza las Americas shopping Mall and bought his first I-PAD. Many fans were taking pictures at him and he was cool with all the people at the store!

source: Alfa Rock radio statin www.alfarock.com

Gunnerpr

Cool. Lucky those who were there!

you guys are retarded. the dude, spent less than a grand on a fuckin ipad, and its "oh rich people and there money." no more than a decent pc...i'm sure some of you nerds have spent more than that on a pc. no more than a good night out on the Ave. i know i've spent more than that on a good night out, and i am sure i am not the only one

Just lost some respect for Axl.

you are one of those losers that bought ps3's and smashed them, when they first came out just to make "a point" aren't you?

Just lost some respect for Axl.

I lost some respect for you who loses respect for what a grown man does with his money

I don't care how much money he has. It's an oversized iPhone/undersized laptop. I'm not having this argument.

hahaha I thought the same! That it's an oversized iPhone but without phone :P

I'm a Mac user and a Mac fan (have iPhone, iPod, MacBook Pro 17") but I really don't find a use for the iPad. Anyway, it looks cool but it's useless