Europe Tour 2010

ManetsBR

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they'll come to Paris, France in early september, after reading, so there'll probably be one more date for UK and Ireland in early september, which is why it's not mentioned yet I guess.

Holy fuck though, I'll go to Zurich AND Belgium. Slash will play the same day as GNR hahaha

I heard they'll come to Paris, France in early september, after reading, so there'll probably be one more date for UK and Ireland in early september, which is why it's not mentioned yet I guess.

Holy fuck though, I'll go to Zurich AND Belgium. Slash will play the same day as GNR hahaha

It was circulating this some weeks ago: September 1 at Bercy. Weird, but I think they'll announce all dates while they're touring.

Can anyone post any info about the stadiums for these shows?

For Prague it's O2 Arena. The same like in 2006, it wasn't sold out, but it was quite full. The capacity is near to 20 000

Oh so Sazka arena is now O2? hate that place :tongue2:

yes, it is. it changes the name - bussiness stuff. ;)

Juuuhhhuuuu, Vienna Stadthalle on the 18th, that's fucking awesome! I'll buy all of the tickets, so they'll just play for me!

yeah "fun n´ games" , your username really fits to this post.. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

don´t be selfish, leave some tickets for us ! :P:D or invite us! :xmasssanta:

:lol:

I was hoping for a London show, ah well. Still got Reading :D I may just have to go to Leeds as well if there isnt a London date.

I posted this earlier but it ties in with what you said.

I wouldn't worry too much. Bands usually treat the UK and Ireland dates as a seperate part to the European tour because, well, it's the UK and Ireland, plus we aren't part of mainland Europe. There's that big gap between June 29th and August 27th to fill in as well, I seriously doubt the band will use that as a holiday and risk being a bit sluggish for Reading.

I was hoping for a London show, ah well. Still got Reading :D I may just have to go to Leeds as well if there isnt a London date.

I wouldn't worry too much. Bands usually treat the UK and Ireland dates as a seperate part to the European tour because, well, it's the UK and Ireland, plus we aren't part of mainland Europe. There's that big gap between June 29th and August 27th to fill in as well, I seriously doubt the band will use that as a holiday and risk being a bit sluggish for Reading.

True, I think we can expect a warm up show as there was for Download at the least. I'd just like to see a non festival appearance as that generally means a longer set.

Also, just a few of these dates are really confirmed. For all we know, this might not be how the tour unfolds.

Maybe these are tentative dates that just might go through the way it's planned.

I think these would be the confirmed dates:

2 Norway dates

1 Finland date

1 Sweden date

2 UK dates

2 Russian dates (highly probable)

Juuuhhhuuuu, Vienna Stadthalle on the 18th, that's fucking awesome! I'll buy all of the tickets, so they'll just play for me!

yeah "fun n´ games" , your username really fits to this post.. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

don´t be selfish, leave some tickets for us ! :P:D or invite us! :xmasssanta:

Ok, I'll invite some of you, but the rule is: There have to be more band members than members of the audience.. :P

Can't find the Vienna date on the internet though, so I hope this is true...

yeah "fun n´ games" , your username really fits to this post.. :rofl-lol:

don´t be selfish, leave some tickets for us ! :P or invite us! :xmasssanta:

Ok, I'll invite some of you, but the rule is: There have to be more band members than members of the audience.. :P

hmm, let me think... i don´t mind that rule.. :D

count with me, ok?! :thumbsup:

i hope the dates are real, prague´s there. don´t change this, don´t leave out prague.. :no:

Edited by danmak

don´t be selfish, leave some tickets for us ! :D or invite us! :xmasssanta:

Will you invite me please? :heart: I'll do aaaaaaaanything for you...

Cool down, you vultures, that was a joke... :)

I once went to an Alice Cooper concert, and while the support band was playing (open air, rain) I was their only audience, and the singer greated me from the stage.

I want to repeat that experience with Axl.

Edited by Fun n' Games

Cool down, people, that was a joke... :) I once went to an Alice Cooper concert, and while the support band was playing (open air, rain) I was their only audience, and the singer greated me from the stage.

I want to repeat that experience with Axl.

we know you were joking. ;) we were joking too. it was a good laugh..i couldn´t post more emoticons, it wasn´t allowed me to post...

on the other hand..can you imagine to realise that? :D