Europe Tour 2010

ManetsBR

June 16 - Arhenm Dome, Holland

Hope this is true!

But the won't fill it, cause it can handle 30000 people while there were only 15000people at the goffertpark in 2006. Maybe the do the Geldredeme XS.

how the bloody hell do you know they wont fill it, idoit

just read.... :sleeper:

In 2006 they played t the goffertpark in the Netherlands wich can hold 60.000 people, and only 15.000 tickets were sold. On the 2001 tour they were supposed to also play at the gelredome and it didn't sell-out (it was close to a sell out). But that was the time some people didn't knew that Slash was gone.

How the hell do you think that Axl and co will suddenly sell 30.000 tickets in 2010? Maybe the will sell at tops 10.000 tickets....

Edited by saulhudson88

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this is true!

But the won't fill it, cause it can handle 30000 people while there were only 15000people at the goffertpark in 2006. Maybe the do the Geldredeme XS.

In 2006 they played t the goffertpark in the Netherlands wich can hold 60.000 people, and only 15.000 tickets were sold. On the 2001 tour they were supposed to also play at the gelredome and it didn't sell-out (it was close to a sell out). But that was the time some people didn't knew that Slash was gone.

How the hell do you think that Axl and co will suddenly sell 30.000 tickets in 2010? Maybe the will sell at tops 10.000 tickets....

Who cares ?? Axl is still getting the money, and the people attending will see a kick-ass show. I'm sorry for you, the band will not fail as you want. Now go cry about it to someone else. I'm tired of your negative posts. All you do here is talk shit after shit. I can't believe there are people that don't like the band and still take some time to bash then every single day of their lives. Scumbags like you months ago said that Axl would never sell out a single stadium in South America. Well, I attented to São Paulo, and I can guarantee to you, songs like Better and This I Love were received great by 40.000 people. Another thing:

middle_finger.jpg

Hope this is true!

Maybe that's the marketing strategy behind the no West Germany show. Arnhem is very central at the West German boarder. Get a bigger (30K) venue located central between Netherlands & Germany to serve both NL & GER.

Why would you call Graspop shitty? It's a great festival.

Just my toughts. Graspop is one of the best festivals i've ever visited.

Ok, I probably run my mouth on that one. Apologies. Only, looking at the site and their line up, it looks like some kind of Doom Metal Magic gathering.

Hope this is true!

Maybe that's the marketing strategy behind the no West Germany show. Arnhem is very central at the West German boarder. Get a bigger (30K) venue located central between Netherlands & Germany to serve both NL & GER.

Ok, I probably run my mouth on that one. Apologies. Only, looking at the site and their line up, it looks like some kind of Doom Metal Magic gathering.

Their site does look very doom metalish and most of their lineup does seem very heavy metal but then their headliners are GN'R (maybe) Aerosmith and KISS who I'd say were more classic/hard rock than heavy/doom metal.

But then look at Reading/Leeds, Guns and Queens Of The Stone Age look very out of place on that lineup. :shrugs:

Seem more suited to Download although I can see why they're not playing there again...

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

Hope this is true!

really youre just full of shit idiot

But there is most likely just an error, they're playing May 31, not 30.

That link actualy say that they are playing Bergen both on the 30'th and the 31'st... That's what I find weird

Wow, I didn't realize that. Cool, that'd be more than we could dream of. A small warm up show, come ooooon :D

Hope this is true!

You're just as intelligent as a cow aren't you?

Hope this is true!

Cows are very clever and they aint full of shit just like you , anyway end of arguement, i dont argue with billy bullshitters

Hope this is true!

Your signature is retarded. I don't want a reunion because I love Chinese Democracy and this album would lose a lot of his meaning and history if Slash was to play it live with Axl. I just wish I could travel back in the 80's to see them live, but as of 2010, I just want to see the current line up, and Slash solo.

Slayer, Aerosmith, Kiss, Stone Temple Pilots, Mastodon, Mötorhead,... Doom Metal? :rofl-lol:

Regarding the date in Holland; Gelredome is split up in half this year. Rotterdam Ahoy (an arena that holds 8.000 people) is closed for mainenance and they're enlarging it, so every gig that's supposed to be played at Ahoy is played at Gelredome. So GnR playing there makes perfect sense.

Regarding the date in Holland; Gelredome is split up in half this year. Rotterdam Ahoy (an arena that holds 8.000 people) is closed for mainenance and they're enlarging it, so every gig that's supposed to be played at Ahoy is played at Gelredome. So GnR playing there makes perfect sense.

Exactly --> Gelredome XS