ManetsBR

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look here: http://www.gnrdaily.com/news_detail.asp?id=2500

there´s a comment:

"4/21/2010 | 7:01:04 PM by italy fan

there's no italian date.....the italian promoter deny an italian date in june!!!! :( this is what is written on the italian promoter's site!!!!!"

Could anyone from italy check this info? :shrugs::(

i do hope the dates on the poster are real !!!

btw has anyone found the info about the dates when the tickets should go on sale? (so we could be more sure about certain dates).

Nice news, I hope so that this dates are legit.

Berlin or Praha? I can't decide, Both cities have wonderful crowd. :rofl-lol:

Warsaw would be awesome :shrugs:

I have to say that you would totally deserve your own gig, crowds in Poland are insane.

if these dates are legit, I hope to see you in Prague :)

Nice news, I hope so that this dates are legit.

Berlin or Praha? I can't decide, Both cities have wonderful crowd. :rofl-lol:

Warsaw would be awesome :shrugs:

I have to say that you would totally deserve your own gig, crowds in Poland are insane.

if these dates are legit, I hope to see you in Prague :)

I live in Wroclaw, so Berlin is 350 km and Prague is 320 km far away from me and I love both cities, but I still hope for a gig in Poland, maybe on the Heineken Opener Festival in July. One of the greatest festivals in Europe. Perl jam, Tricky, Skin, Massive Attack are confirmed for this summer so I hope for Guns. :lol:

http://www.opener.pl/pl

look here: http://www.gnrdaily.com/news_detail.asp?id=2500

there´s a comment:

"4/21/2010 | 7:01:04 PM by italy fan

there's no italian date.....the italian promoter deny an italian date in june!!!! :( this is what is written on the italian promoter's site!!!!!"

Could anyone from italy check this info? :shrugs::(

i do hope the dates on the poster are real !!!

btw has anyone found the info about the dates when the tickets should go on sale? (so we could be more sure about certain dates).

Normally the situation is just the opposite, promoters saying they booked GNR and Axl denying it ...

Bought my Leeds Sunday Ticket this morning, can't fucking wait!!! Which other forumers are going to see Guns in t'north (which is ironically way fucking south of me)?

We also need a Glasgow date, if anything was proven in July 2006 it was that Glasgow loves Guns N Roses.

Bought my Leeds Sunday Ticket this morning, can't fucking wait!!! Which other forumers are going to see Guns in t'north (which is ironically way fucking south of me)?

We also need a Glasgow date, if anything was proven in July 2006 it was that Glasgow loves Guns N Roses.

im at leeds with a group a 6 mates, should be great! (as long as the twats dont start throwing bottles!)

Awesome!!! rock3 You guys who lives in Denmark, where is the smartest place to buy tickets? I saw you could buy from different websides and call different numbers. Do you think it will be difficult to get tickets? How many people takes the venue? :)

I'll by my ticket from here: http://www.billetlugen.dk/musik/10517/

Not sure about how many or how difficult it will be to get tickets - I don't think it will be a problem... Or maybe that's just my personal hope :unsure:

Hope to see you there rock3

Awesome!!! rock3 You guys who lives in Denmark, where is the smartest place to buy tickets? I saw you could buy from different websides and call different numbers. Do you think it will be difficult to get tickets? How many people takes the venue? :)

I'll by my ticket from here: http://www.billetlugen.dk/musik/10517/

Not sure about how many or how difficult it will be to get tickets - I don't think it will be a problem... Or maybe that's just my personal hope :unsure:

Hope to see you there rock3

Thanks, I'll check in to that site early on Wednesday. I have a feeling I will get tickets :) Now I'm happy, thank you gnr for playing Scandinavia!!!

I have a bad feeling that once the tour in Europe is over, Axl will call it quits. I would be so surprised if GNR actually did a full US tour. I mean they played that surprise show in NYC and I think that's as far as Axl needs to go in the US.

I would be really sad if GNR decided to end the tour after Europe. I figured Axl would say they've been on the road for almost a year, so that's it. In a way I don't blame him, since unfortunately Axl and the new GNR don't get the same attention and admiration they seem to get everywhere else and that sucks.

Maybe if Axl agreed to play smaller venues, US fans would trust him again and come out and support him. I know if GNR came to Dallas, I would go to any venue and pay whatever just to see Axl once. Maybe one day that will happen, but in the meantime, I've got plenty of favorite bands who do tour the US and that's something to look forward to!

I have a bad feeling that once the tour in Europe is over, Axl will call it quits. I would be so surprised if GNR actually did a full US tour. I mean they played that surprise show in NYC and I think that's as far as Axl needs to go in the US.

I would be really sad if GNR decided to end the tour after Europe. I figured Axl would say they've been on the road for almost a year, so that's it. In a way I don't blame him, since unfortunately Axl and the new GNR don't get the same attention and admiration they seem to get everywhere else and that sucks.

Maybe if Axl agreed to play smaller venues, US fans would trust him again and come out and support him. I know if GNR came to Dallas, I would go to any venue and pay whatever just to see Axl once. Maybe one day that will happen, but in the meantime, I've got plenty of favorite bands who do tour the US and that's something to look forward to!

If Live Nation was willing to promote shows in Canada, it would stand to reason they would in the U.S. as well. I mean really, just because they haven't played there yet doesn't mean they won't.

On top of that, there's still Australia, South Africa, and Mexico for the band to tour...