Europe Tour 2010

ManetsBR

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about that poster...

They spelt 'Aalborg' wrong (it's Alborg in Danish, but the poster is in English)

The colour is wrong for the 'St' of 'St Petersburg'

Some of the dates state which country it is in but others don't

As someone said before, the dome in Arnhem is not referred to as the Arnhem Dome

Seems fishy

And they got the Aalborg date wrong.

Poster must be fake

They spelt 'Aalborg' wrong (it's Alborg in Danish, but the poster is in English)

As someone said before, the dome in Arnhem is not referred to as the Arnhem Dome

Seems fishy

And they got the Aalborg date wrong.

Poster must be fake

Don't think it's fake, but more like an temporary verison of it, not final.

It was probably not meant to go out in public.

Seems fishy

Yeah, I noticed it too. :) But these posters (or ones that are much alike) can already be seen in the streets of St. Petersburg and tickets have been on sale for some time (for both shows in St. Petersburg and Moscow). There is a rumour that the management has confirmed the show in St. Petersburg (though Axl hasn't said a word about it yet) but now they're considering postponing the show to a later date to exclude possible problems with the delivery of equipment from Finland to Russia.

On a side note, they called me from the ticket agency about two weeks ago (as a disobedient fan, I took a risk and bought a ticket in March) to inform me that the show would start at 9 pm instead of 7:30 pm and reassured me that everything would be ok.

Russia

6 June

http://www.newarena.spb.ru/ concert place Ice palace, St Peterburg

http://spb.kassir.ru/spb/db/text/557.html tickets /1 EUR = 39 rubli/

FAN area = 115 EUR

most expensive Fan area so far

You're almost right. :) There're 5 so-called VIP boxes for rich motherfuckers where you'll have to pay about 1000 - 1300 EUR to comfortably watch the show from the ass end.

I always look for the FAN area. Adore to be as close as possible to the real action.

I don't understand the VIP people - pay a lot to sit ;0)

Anyway there is something for everyone even for the Russian GNR oligarch fans.

Guns N' Roses will not perform @ Arnhem Dome june 16th.

They're in negotiations, but they do not have a date yet.

This article

It says:

Supertramp: Yes, Guns N' Roses: No

The band Supertramp will perform Monday October 4th in Arnhem. Guns N' Roses will NOT perform, there were some rumours about a June 16 concert.

That date is on a Russian poster, but, according to LiveNation, that poster is based on an old touring schedule.

LiveNation: Guns N' Roses are in Europe, and we're talking about a Dutch concert, but we can't confirm anything yet.

Of course there are gioing to be more added, note how all those concerts bar obviously the two festivals in the UK are all in either C.Europe or E.Europe, so that means W.Europe will be getting there fill last from the looks of things...

TOUR POSTER FROM RUSSIANS IS AN OLD TOURSCHEDULE, THEREFORE A LOT OF GIGS ON THE POSTED DATES MIGHT NOT GO THROUGH!!!!

http://www.stappeninarnhem.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5518&Itemid=2

niet zo leuk nieuws lees dit maar eens

Supertramp wél, Guns n’ Roses niet PDF Afdrukken E-mail

Door De Gelderlander, Op 22-04-2010 08:31

Aantal Hits : 97

De Britse band Supertramp geeft maandag 4 oktober een concert in GelreDome XS in Arnhem. Dat werd gisteren bekend. Guns n’ Roses komt níet, ondanks geruchten over een concert op woensdag 16 juni in Arnhem.

Die datum staat op een Russische concertposter, maar blijkt gebaseerd op een verouderd tourschema, zegt een woordvoerder van Mojo: „ Guns n’ Roses ís in Europa en we praten over een Nederlands optreden, maar niets is zeker.”

Supertramp viert dit najaar met de ‘70-10 Tour’ de release van het debuutalbum Supertramp, veertig jaar geleden. Prijzen voor tickets lopen uiteen van 49 tot 59 euro, exclusief servicekosten. De voorverkoop begint morgenochtend.

English

It say's that the british band Supertramp will hold an concert in geldredome XS in Arnhem on October 4th. Guns N Roses will not perform on June 16th. The poster the russians gave out to public is an old tourschedule and is NOT THE REAL DEAL it is not fake but it's an old tourschedule. Mojo(promoters in Holland) Are in talks with Guns N Roses as they are touring europe this summer so a concert might come but nothing is certain yet.

Sorry guys!

TOUR POSTER FROM RUSSIANS IS AN OLD TOURSCHEDULE, THEREFORE A LOT OF GIGS ON THE POSTED DATES MIGHT NOT GO THROUGH!!!!

http://www.stappeninarnhem.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5518&Itemid=2

niet zo leuk nieuws lees dit maar eens

Supertramp wél, Guns n’ Roses niet PDF Afdrukken E-mail

Door De Gelderlander, Op 22-04-2010 08:31

Aantal Hits : 97

De Britse band Supertramp geeft maandag 4 oktober een concert in GelreDome XS in Arnhem. Dat werd gisteren bekend. Guns n’ Roses komt níet, ondanks geruchten over een concert op woensdag 16 juni in Arnhem.

Die datum staat op een Russische concertposter, maar blijkt gebaseerd op een verouderd tourschema, zegt een woordvoerder van Mojo: „ Guns n’ Roses ís in Europa en we praten over een Nederlands optreden, maar niets is zeker.”

Supertramp viert dit najaar met de ‘70-10 Tour’ de release van het debuutalbum Supertramp, veertig jaar geleden. Prijzen voor tickets lopen uiteen van 49 tot 59 euro, exclusief servicekosten. De voorverkoop begint morgenochtend.

English

It say's that the british band Supertramp will hold an concert in geldredome XS in Arnhem on October 4th. Guns N Roses will not perform on June 16th. The poster the russians gave out to public is an old tourschedule and is NOT THE REAL DEAL it is not fake but it's an old tourschedule. Mojo(promoters in Holland) Are in talks with Guns N Roses as they are touring europe this summer so a concert might come but nothing is certain yet.

Sorry guys!

So basically - we know a European tour is happening. It's likely some of the dates on that poster are still legit given the Russian and Norway dates are confirmed. Will have to wait and see.