Instrumental of The General?

Tyler Drama

That AxlRoseCalifornia dude claiming it's real...wasn't he the one a while back trying to say he had a bunch of tracks and he later admitted he was lying...on that same forum...I dunno. Maybe I'm not thinking about the same person. Either way, it sounds cool, I'd hate to find out it's the real thing, especially if CDII is in the near future.

That AxlRoseCalifornia dude claiming it's real...wasn't he the one a while back trying to say he had a bunch of tracks and he later admitted he was lying...on that same forum...I dunno. Maybe I'm not thinking about the same person. Either way, it sounds cool, I'd hate to find out it's the real thing, especially if CDII is in the near future.

You're correct.

This guy claimed he had stuff, and then admitted that he was lying.

However, who knows? Could be legit, could be a fake. He said in the forum he isn't leaking, which is a good thing IMO.

That's not The General, not even in the same key.

As what?

As The General. Gay to say (again) but I know how The General sounds like. That guy is being had or he's trying to get attention.

And you know how....? 'Fess up or I and 36,778 other members call bullshit.

R.

That's not The General, not even in the same key.

Are you comparing it to 'check mate'? We don't really know if that's 'The General'.

When Axl said you may have heard it somewhere, he could just as easily have been talking about the Intro they use on tour. Regardless, I'm on the fence with this... if it's fake, it's a good fake.

Edited by axl8302