Financial Crisis doesn't bash NEW GNR?

BarquisimetoRock

...do u know how many persons are begging for a piece of bread out there today? :shocked:

BarquisimetoRock is right. Buddy, what was the story you wrote into this site about involving fathers in a certain part of the world that was troubled by economic times, having to do embarrassing things to make money? You said you learned it from a news program in your country. It was very shocking. Too many people are unfortunately on the stony ground right now.

Good to see you back Barquisimeto!

(ps- to the entire internet: BarquisimetoRock is my favorite poster, ever; no lie).

hell yeah!, I cried when i knew the ugly news!... da financial crisis makes people sell their bodies on da dirty streets today (just to get something to eat when the night comes!) :confused: ...that poor man lost his job, he used to work in a bank(in new orleans for years), he has a baby to feed, his woman left them (for being a true junkie) so what else he could do? ...buying the chinese democracy album ? :rolleyes:

...he did face da world, he went to a gay bar, he got the costumers those times, he was very down while doin' his new work but he was tryin' ta get a decent one and he got nothing there, so somehow he has to pay da'bills and put food on his table, it was something very shocking to know but ABC News had to show the real life that e.e.u.u has been living recently... I also saw it on a news program over here so I wonder what Rock escene is waiting for ? :unsure:

celebrities should unite and kick government’s asses while singing a political song before no one gets money to eat!!! :anger:

...Something tells me that Axl Rose knew that story too, he shall write a song 'bout it, maybe! :shrugs:

I'm trying as HARD as fucking possible to understand what you're saying....or trying to say...but your total lack of grammar,spelling and overall coherence has left me in the dark.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I wanna know ur honest opinion! Thanx and peace!

Go back to school and learn to speak properly, broham

I speak 2 languages at least! ...what 'bout ya cute bug?

...u just hide behind ur insult cuz u r afraid to realize that something wrong is happening to NEW GNR TOUR, ain’t ya? :rolleyes:

Honestly, I didn't even read most of your original post. Stop typing like a 10 year old girl.

(And actually, I don't think theres anything wrong with the current tour. And even if there were, I wouldn't care -- I got to see them, that's all that matters to me. Fuck everybody else.)

Well jerkoff stop insulting people and giving out your little bs opinions !!!!!!! :thumbsup:

look at who's talkin' 'bout insults ! ...u r off topic always cuz u know that i'm right about everything i reply! ...right???? :drevil:

...do u know how many persons are begging for a piece of bread out there today? :shocked:

BarquisimetoRock is right. Buddy, what was the story you wrote into this site about involving fathers in a certain part of the world that was troubled by economic times, having to do embarrassing things to make money? You said you learned it from a news program in your country. It was very shocking. Too many people are unfortunately on the stony ground right now.

(ps- to the entire internet: BarquisimetoRock is my favorite poster, ever; no lie).

hell yeah!, I cried when i knew the ugly news!... da financial crisis makes people sell their bodies on da dirty streets today (just to get something to eat when the night comes!) :confused: ...that poor man lost his job, he used to work in a bank(in new orleans for years), he has a baby to feed, his woman left them (for being a true junkie) so what else he could do? ...buying the chinese democracy album ? :rolleyes:

...he did face da world, he went to a gay bar, he got the costumers those times, he was very down while doin' his new work but he was tryin' ta get a decent one and he got nothing there, so somehow he has to pay da'bills and put food on his table, it was something very shocking to know but ABC News had to show the real life that e.e.u.u has been living recently... I also saw it on a news program over here so I wonder what Rock escene is waiting for ? :unsure:

celebrities should unite and kick government’s asses while singing a political song before no one gets money to eat!!! :anger:

...Something tells me that Axl Rose knew that story too, he shall write a song 'bout it, maybe! :shrugs:

I'm trying as HARD as fucking possible to understand what you're saying....or trying to say...but your total lack of grammar,spelling and overall coherence has left me in the dark.

go teach a class then................. people here want to talk about guns not your IQ..... :thumbsup:

go teach a class then................. people here want to talk about guns not your IQ..... :thumbsup:

...well, well, well ! something else to reply after this?

...u just hide behind ur insult cuz u r afraid to realize that something wrong is happening to NEW GNR TOUR, aint ya? :rolleyes:

not this guy again!

yeah the economy effects everyone (hate to burst your bubble) whats your point?

Edited by Lose Your Illusions

...u just hide behind ur insult cuz u r afraid to realize that something wrong is happening to NEW GNR TOUR, ain’t ya? :rolleyes:

not this guy again!

-No one knows NEW GNR in u.s.a today cuz teens are hearing Shakira and Lady Gaga over there !

-Most GNR fans have gone so far away from NEW GNR forums and concerts, everyone knows that they're axl's musicians, not the true band!

-Music Piracy took the dignity away from ex rich celebrities, including Mr Rose who used to clean his ass with his cash in the 90's, today he must EARN it and save it safely!

-Financial Crisis don't let people think 'bout buyin’ concert tickets right now!

-Early Morning many homeless people tried to plunder a food grocery in San José C.A, watch news to get down about it!

-Respectful numbers???????? well, let's remember that Mr Rose gotta pay his musicians after every show, in the 90's Geffen did it while axl didn't have to worry about economical problems

......now let's be adults, let's apply mathematics,don’t ya try to say that 2 and 2 are 5 .....no more jackass,right?

I'm sorry, but communication skills are kind of important when attempting to converse on a message board.

Edited by Nintari

not this guy again!

-No one knows NEW GNR in u.s.a today cuz teens are hearing Shakira and Lady Gaga over there !

-Most GNR fans have gone so far away from NEW GNR forums and concerts, everyone knows that they're axl's musicians, not the true band!

-Music Piracy took the dignity away from ex rich celebrities, including Mr Rose who used to clean his ass with his cash in the 90's, today he must EARN it and save it safely!

-Financial Crisis don't let people think 'bout buyin’ concert tickets right now!

-Early Morning many homeless people tried to plunder a food grocery in San José C.A, watch news to get down about it!

-Respectful numbers???????? well, let's remember that Mr Rose gotta pay his musicians after every show, in the 90's Geffen did it while axl didn't have to worry about economical problems

......now let's be adults, let's apply mathematics,don’t ya try to say that 2 and 2 are 5 .....no more jackass,right?

What do hungry homeless people have too do with anything you were talking about?

This topic is ridiculous and dumb, and makes absolutely no sense lol.

not this guy again!

once again all those problems u stated hurt every rock band out there. not just GNR.

music piracy, pop music taking the front burner, the economy effect every band out there today.

u take pride in the fact that those things hurt new GNR too, fine whatever, as long as u know those factors effect every band out there now.

and http://www.billboard.com/news/hot-tours-brad-paisley-guns-n-roses-tiesto-1004065184.story#/news/hot-tours-brad-paisley-guns-n-roses-tiesto-1004065184.story GNRs doing great as far as i can see.

oh god this guy again? I could never understand what the fuck he was talking about... thought he'd burnt out

im out enjoy your fake band and forum !!!!!! :thumbsup:

I was talking about the OP, not you... didn't even know you posted in this thread but thanks for making sure I didn't miss it

da financial crisis makes people sell their bodies on da dirty streets today (just to get something to eat when the night comes!) :confused: ...that poor man lost his job, he used to work in a bank(in new orleans for years), he has a baby to feed, his woman left them (for being a true junkie) so what else he could do? ...buying the chinese democracy album ? :rolleyes:

...he faced da world, he went to a gay bar, he got the costumers those times, he was very down while doin' his new work but he was tryin' ta get a decent one and he got nothing there, so somehow he has to pay da'bills and put food on his table, it was something very shocking to know but ABC News had to show the real life that e.e.u.u has been living recently... I also saw it on a news program over here so I wonder what Rock escene is waiting for ? :unsure:

it's very sad for a straight man to become a gay prostitute in U.S.A cuz he lost his decent job and he doesn't find a decent way to feed his baby but it's a reality that we all can't deny, we gotta see that no much persons think of buying a new album today and it can mean the end of the music escene! :confused:

so do ya STILL think that Financial Crisis doesn't bash gnr YET? ...homeless people have nothing to do with THEN?

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

so do ya STILL think that Financial Crisis doesn't bash gnr YET? ...homeless people have nothing to do with THEN?

No! There's starvation in Africa!

it always has and it always will ! ...the financial crisis is something worser than that cuz it might destroy the whole planet, not talkin' 'bout one continent,i'm talkin' 'bout the whole earth , can ya imagine everyone plundering food stories and killing each other all cuz of lack of money?

...can you imagine 1000 homeless persons stealing axl's house while he runs away for his life? :shock:

...If i was New GNR then i'd be afraid!

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

No! There's starvation in Africa!

it always has and it always will ! ...the financial crisis is something worser than that cuz it might destroy the whole planet, not talkin' 'bout one continent,i'm talkin' 'bout the whole earth , can ya imagine everyone plundering food stories and killing each other all cuz of lack of money?

...can you imagine 1000 homeless persons stealing axl's house while he runs away for his life? :shock:

...If i was New GNR then i'd be afraid!

if you were anyone anywhere in the world you'd be afraid, jugding by your logic