Should NEW GNR cover "Hold the Line"???

BarquisimetoRock

...NEW GNR now seems to get back to bright more than ever so why they mustn't cover a' amazing track to conquer European fans once again?

...what 'bout Supersonic? this songs is a masterpiece...let's imagine axl singin' this part :

You need to find out

'Cos no one's gonna tell you what I'm on about

You need to find a way for what you want to say

But before tomorrow

...Axl can singing it without vocal problems for sure!...if so then these days European fans shall adore gnr more than you think!

rock2

Why do you make new cover threads every 3 days?

By "da" way, the word is "the." Stop writing in txtmsg language. Douche.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get a sex change and trick Estranged Reality into sleeping with me if any aspect or deviation of this horrible thread ever came to fruition. Do you really think that covering Supersonic could "conquer" Europe. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Edited by AbominableHoman

On the Oasis Definately Maybe dvd there is a performance from Chicago in 1994 and Axl is actually sitting just next to Noel's Marshall stack smoking and enjoying the tunes. There was also a more recent Noel interview where someone asked him about Chi Dem and he said something along the lines of "Something that mental can't possibly be anything but brilliant." I used to have a picture of Axl and Liam hanging out back in 2002 aswell.

I need to see these.

Can't find the photo. Had one on my old laptop. It's Axl & Liam in what I'm guessing is some club. It was in 2002/3 as Axl had the Predator type braids and I can remember first seeing the picture around that time.

Here's the vid. Axl's sitting smoking a fag behind Noel's amp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGlN2n8rMJM&fmt=18

...NEW GNR now seems to get back to bright more than ever so why they mustn't cover a' amazing track to conquer European fans once again?

...what 'bout Supersonic? this songs is a masterpiece...let's imagine axl singin' this part :

You need to find out

'Cos no one's gonna tell you what I'm on about

You need to find a way for what you want to say

But before tomorrow

...Axl can singing it without vocal problems for sure!...if so then these days European fans shall adore gnr more than you think!

rock2

You seriously need to stop making threads.

On the Oasis Definately Maybe dvd there is a performance from Chicago in 1994 and Axl is actually sitting just next to Noel's Marshall stack smoking and enjoying the tunes. There was also a more recent Noel interview where someone asked him about Chi Dem and he said something along the lines of "Something that mental can't possibly be anything but brilliant." I used to have a picture of Axl and Liam hanging out back in 2002 aswell.

I need to see these.

Can't find the photo. Had one on my old laptop. It's Axl & Liam in what I'm guessing is some club. It was in 2002/3 as Axl had the Predator type braids and I can remember first seeing the picture around that time.

this forum needs people like you! ...I swear I've not seen this video before!...you're amazing...thanx for this video!...it shows that Axl Rose does like Oasis music!....so no one else can contradict us! :thumbsup:

Liams voice is totally different to Axls, the intro wouldnt sound right,

I dont think he even likes oasis.

what da'fuck ?????

...in 2001 Axl said to rock in rio audience that he tried to talk to Oasis while being backstage but those British guys were so unreachable celebrities those days so it was a lame cuz axl likes their music! IF NOT then why did Mr Rose want to talk to them right there? <_<

Never heard about this, source? It's not on the rock in rio videos.

where r u from? how old r u ? u've been a gnr fan for so long?

...I remember that I saw that video on mtv news in 2001...even there were many threads speaking about it on gnr forums those days! if u have the complete show then u can see it's not a joke!

...maybe Oasis and GNR might be together on stage again!...I hope so !

Oasis are broke up, they wont be on stage together.

so what? GNR once did and they're now around!

fitting would axl and Bobby Kimball look so hot if they sing together "hold the line" ? Bobby is a mature guy these days but he's still cute!

It's not in the way that you hold me

It's not in the way you say you care

It's not in the way you've been treating my friends

It's not in the way that you'll stay till the end

It's not in the way you look or the things that you say that you do

axl can singing it perfectly ...Dizzy would play the piano wildly there! rock3

Just ignore everything else I wrote, douche bag.

I need to see these.

this forum needs people like you! ...I swear I've not seen this video before!...you're amazing...thanx for this video!...it shows that Axl Rose does like Oasis music!....so no one else can contradict us! :thumbsup:

People might not be contradicting you if you told the truth instead of coming up with obvious lies.

lies???????? the only liar it's you here cuz u r tellin' that i'm a liar!....got it?

...da fucking problem is that u just wanna see one side of da coin while we all gotta hear ur moan! sadly everything has two sides,even Mr Rose(NEW GNR)

:fuckyou:

lies???????? the only liar it's you here cuz u r tellin' that i'm a liar!....got it?

...da fucking problem is that u just wanna see one side of da coin while we all gotta hear ur moan! sadly everything has two sides,even Mr Rose(NEW GNR)

One of the forum rules is that you dont talk in txt speak (u, r, ur, da) so if you keep doing this there iis a chance you will be banned.

I was at the show, Axl never said what you reported about Oasis, it's not on the bootlegs either. It's a lie - quite simply. Grow up you big baby.

Edited by axl8302

One of the forum rules is that you dont talk in txt speak (u, r, ur, da) so if you keep doing this there iis a chance you will be banned.

what the fuck???? i've seen a lot of people who writes that way here and they never got banned...we all know that !....so show us that rule,give me the source! if so then it anyway seems so funny to find a kind of rule that forces you to write decently when we're supposed to be into a ROCK FORUM!, rock n' roll guys can't write just like a Miss Universe ! :rolleyes:

...fitting why do u get hurt by this Writing Style? do you pretend to be an educated man or do you pretend to be an "uptown boy"? ..oh you're even making us be off topic...thank for that! :drevil:

I was at the show, Axl never said what you reported about Oasis, it's not on the bootlegs either. It's a lie - quite simply. Grow up you big baby.

if you were there then tell us why Axl was so fucking upset at that fan who got kicked out of the crowd?????

Axl himself asked the t-shirt wildly!, he went mad for a simple t-shirt! ...he didn't support that a gnr fan had it there...you're God, you were "there" then tell us also what's the correct number to win the lottery tomorrow please!

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

what the fuck???? i've seen a lot of people who writes that way here and they never got banned...we all know that !....so show us that rule,give me the source! if so then it anyway seems so funny to find a kind of rule that forces you to write decently when we're supposed to be into a ROCK FORUM!, rock n' roll guys can't write just like a Miss Universe ! :rolleyes:

...fitting why do u get hurt by this Writing Style? do you pretend to be an educated man or do you pretend to be an "uptown boy"? ..oh you're even making us be off topic...thank for that! :drevil:

Q. What is "text" language, and is it permitted on the forum?

A. "Text" language are shortforms people sometimes use to condense words, such as "u" instead of "you", and "r" instead of "are." It is preferable people spell out their words in full english language when posting on the forum because this makes it easier for members to understand the opinions, ideas and views being posted. Writing words out in full also shows respect and consideration for members who don't speak english as their first language, who might find it difficult to understand "text" language..... If a member repeatedly ignores requests from a mod or admin to stop writing in "text" language because the person uses it excessively, the member will be suspended for 7 days.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10531

A. "Text" language are shortforms people sometimes use to condense words, such as "u" instead of "you", and "r" instead of "are." It is preferable people spell out their words in full english language when posting on the forum because this makes it easier for members to understand the opinions, ideas and views being posted. Writing words out in full also shows respect and consideration for members who don't speak english as their first language, who might find it difficult to understand "text" language..... If a member repeatedly ignores requests from a mod or admin to stop writing in "text" language because the person uses it excessively, the member will be suspended for 7 days.

you don't answer yet why do you get hurt by that writing style? where do you wanna go with it????

...don't be off topic please...that's another rule you're supposed to know,right? :huh:

if you were there then tell us why Axl was so fucking upset at that fan who got kicked out of the crowd?????

Axl himself asked the t-shirt wildly!, he went mad for a simple t-shirt! ...he didn't support that a gnr fan had it there...you're God, you were "there" then tell us also what's the correct number to win the lottery tomorrow please!

I don't even know what you're talking about now, lost me, can you at least try and make sense? You jump from one subject to another like a crazy man, just shut up dude. No one is interested in your stupid, pointless threads - I think your time here is going to be limited.

you don't answer yet why do you get hurt by that writing style? where do you wanna go with it????

...don't be off topic please...that's another rule you're supposed to know,right? :huh:

It's pretty difficult for people to not go off topic, since you changed the topic of the thread from Oasis to Toto halfway through - fucking amateur.

Edited by axl8302

I need to see these.

Ok, I watched like 4 minutes of the video to the point that my eyes strained. Not trying to be a obsessive fan or anything, but it there any point when you can actually notice Axl.

if it's the one where liam's wearing a red/brown jacket and sunglasses, it's a fake. patsy kensit is originally alongside him in that picture, not axl.

I need to see these.

Ok, I watched like 4 minutes of the video to the point that my eyes strained. Not trying to be a obsessive fan or anything, but it there any point when you can actually notice Axl.

Me too, I can't see Axl in the video at all.

Me too, I can't see Axl in the video at all.

This is obviously some sort of joke by the poster. The video is early Oasis, not the 2002 incarnation. But thanks for posting the video anyway. Just reminded how fucking great Oasis were back in the day.