Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

This thread is full of /fail now.

Now? I believe this argument could have been made 24 pages ago.

On another note, let me know if anyone would want to trade for my rare 'Prostitute' remix with Frank F. on vocals. I believe it was recorded in late 06'/early 07. His "presence" can definitely be felt. I wish this version would have made the final album.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, let me know if anyone would want to trade for my rare 'Prostitute' remix with Frank F. on vocals. I believe it was recorded in late 06'/early 07. His "presence" can definitely be felt. I wish this version would have made the final album.

I'll give you my Slash Paradise City with Fergie, The Pussycat dolls, and T-pain on it.

I'll give you my Slash Paradise City with Fergie, The Pussycat dolls, and T-pain on it.

Owned :rofl-lol:

Hmm ... tempting, but no. Right now I'm only willing to trade for the re-recorded version of Rocket Queen that features Patti Hood making sex noises in the background as Bucket's puppet pleasures her.

Let me know.

Hmm ... tempting, but no. Right now I'm only willing to trade for the re-recorded version of Rocket Queen that features Patti Hood making sex noises in the background as Bucket's puppet pleasures her.

Let me know.

Sure i'll give you that, but only for the rare interview with Slash where he says " I can never be as good as a musician as Axl, thats why I play with Fergie".

The so called 2000 Gilby-Axl Dead Flower I posted got the hoarders pissed off a lot I'm hearing because it showed they are full of shit. They took a 1993 performance, edited it and tried to trade it as something it isn't.

It doesn't take much of a look through your old posts and your old accounts to know that you're full of shit yourself. If these things weren't traded at all, you wouldn't have Chinese Democracy, or any leaks, so consider yourself lucky and sit back down in your place. The funny thing is, you've been going on about how "omg these hoarder pieces of shit on a power trip", and all you've done is gone on a power trip yourself thinking you've taken down the hoarders. It's common knowledge that these multitracks are hardly a goldmine, you've far from challenged hoarders. This is smalltime. Not to mention that hoarders are sellers, not traders, you ignorant fuck.

Your joke wasn't even remotely funny the first time, you should probably refrain from making it three times.

I hope you all get sued for posting links to copyrighted material :)

Sure i'll give you that, but only for the rare interview with Slash where he says " I can never be as good as a musician as Axl, thats why I play with Fergie".

Ah, that sounds like a lucrative, rare piece. Tell you what, if you are willing to trade the above, I'll give you the ultra rare, early demo of 'Sorry' where the chorus goes: "I'm sorry for meeeeee, not sorry for Slash".

If interested, let me know.

Look at you whine and cry like a little girl, lil conor, so we have achieved that at least.

Only uploaders can be sued, not people who post a link. So the hoarder on 4shared I linked to, he can get his ass sued off for having uploaded all that stuff. Get my intentions?

And now you dorks can't ask money for them anymore...that is why you are now mad, because power was taken away from you.

Edited by LLL

Look at you whine and cry like a little girl, so we have achieved that at least.

Only uploaders can be sued, not people who post a link.

And now you dorks can't ask money for them anymore...that is why you are now mad, because power was taken away from you.

Haha, you really are a complete cunt. I'd like you to find proof that I've asked for money for anything before making such an accusation because I can guarantee you that you shall not find anything to even suggest I've sold or attempted to sell anything. Anything.

And that's not true, you are still breaking the law by posting the material in the open on a public forum. That's just as bad, if not worse.

And the whining continues by the butthurt.

I contacted 2 hoarders, they asked up to 100 dollars for the multis. All their info including email/MSN messenger, usernames, online accounts (4shared and from 1 guy even his Facebook), IP address in email, etc., sent to GnR management ;)

One of him is posting in this thread and you are very friendly with him, which is why you are so annoyed. GTFO and follow board rules and stop calling names like a 7 year old.

And the whining continues by the butthurt.

I contacted 2 hoarders, they asked up to 100 dollars for the multis. All their info including email/MSN messenger, usernames, online accounts (4shared and from 1 guy even his Facebook), IP address in email, etc., sent to GnR management ;)

One of him is posting in this thread and you are very friendly with him, which is why you are so annoyed. GTFO and follow board rules and stop calling names like a 7 year old.

Haha, follow board rules?! You fucking serious? Let me direct your attention to rule number 14:-

14) DOWNLOADS/FILE SHARING: IT IS FORBIDDEN BY LAW TO SHARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED (OR UNRELEASED) MEDIA OF ANY KIND. This includes but is not limited to officially released: songs, albums, singles, bonus tracks, radio edits, promos, home videos/DVDs, music videos, movies and software.

I'm pretty sure that being against the law is a little bit worse than me calling you a cunt. Not to mention that what you've done is borderline harrassment, put your just an a-class vigilante aren't you? Other people may well have asked for money, but don't fucking drag me into that shit without knowing your facts. I'm annoyed because you're the defination of ignorance, and everything that's wrong with GNR fans. It's people like you that push away fans of the band.

And how the fuck do you know who I'm friendly with? I'm fairly sure you don't.

So you are heavily annoyed because I made it impossible for them to ask money for this unreleased stuff?

And you are annoyed I gave their information to GnR management?

Why would you?

Right.

Edited by LLL

So you are heavily annoyed because I made it impossible for them to ask money for this unreleased stuff?

And you are annoyed I gave their information to GnR management?

Why would you?

Right.

Congratulations on ignoring every single one of my points, bravo. What difference does it make to me if they get money? Fuck all. I couldn't care less what you want to send to GNR management, I just find it ironic that you're calling me a whiner and that I'm a power trip (of which I'm yet to see any evidence at all) and yet you're forwarding stuff to GNR Management and acting like County Sheriff.

And why would I what?

P.S Note I'm addressing your points and questions, something you might want to consider.

Conor, the fact you are in this thread trying to defend the hoarders already shows what you are and what you have. Look at you go rabbid about it.

The mods see the links, they didn't delete them, ask them why, they have a right to do that. Just like many people don't follow the rules of asking for PM, or saying publicaly they have unreleased material they want to trade or get money for, or calling people cunts and are allowed too.

The hoarder even started this thread to get something out of it, all he got was butthurt, getting the scene at a stand still and a few hoarders now possibly getting sued. Mission completed.

Edited by LLL

Conor, the fact you are in this thread trying to defend the hoarders already shows what you are and what you have. Look at you go rabbid about it.

The mods see the links, they didn't delete them, ask them why, they have a right to do that. Just like many people don't follow the rules of asking for PM, or saying publicaly they have unreleased material they want to trade or get money for, or calling people cunts and are allowed too.

The hoarder even started this thread to get something out of it, all he got was butthurt, getting the scene at a stand still and a few hoarders now possibly getting sued. Mission completed.

Nobody is getting sued. Where has someone said publicly that they have unreleased material they want to trade of get money for? Asking for a PM is much less of a strict rule than sharing officially released material, which you have done.

I'm defending "hoarders" as you decide to call them because if it wasn't for the "black market" interest in Guns N' Roses material, we wouldn't have an album. Sure, that's my opinion, but you can't deny that we'd have certainly heard a lot less.

And if these multitracks mean so little to you, then why are you getting your nuts into such a twist about it? It's time like these that make me miss Madison, she would've had you out of here long ago.

You are the one upset, I am smiling here to see you hoarders sweat and try to reason how it is OK to ask money for it, because 'otherwise Axl will never sing a song anymore, we make him write songs because of hoarding'. You tell me about self-importance?

You made him release CD? Wow, you are fucking awesome, here another 10 dollars for a remix.

If you really think the 2 guys who demanded money for the multis, whose info I've sent, will not get checked up on, you are clueless.

Madison got dropped because she would have supported guys like you, defending people who ask money for unreleased material. Good riddance.

Edited by LLL

Guest Sweet Tooth

LLL why you have to be such a dick?

He's helping out the fanbase more than your hoarding ass.

Now, how about some TWAT multi's! Link anyone?

You are the one upset, I am smiling here to see you hoarders sweat and try to reason how it is OK to ask money for it, because 'otherwise Axl will never sing a song anymore, we make him write songs because of hoarding'. You tell me about self-importance?

You made him release CD? Wow, you are fucking awesome, here another 10 dollars for a remix.

If you really think the 2 guys who demanded money for the multis, whose info I've sent, will not get checked up on, you are clueless.

Guns N' Roses : Suing Even More Fans!

There's a brilliant headline. Sorry, there you are again saying "you hoarders". I'm confused, how exactly am I a hoarder? I never said it was okay to ask money for it, nor did I ever say that reason. You've just completely pulled that out of your ass, try to keep it relevant mate. Again, "you made him release CD". No I didn't. What gave you that impression? I'm no hoarder.

Madison got dropped because she would have supported guys like you, defending people who ask money for unreleased material. Good riddance.

LLL you are a piece of shit and Conor has every right to flame your pathetic trip on derailing the hoarders who are peeping into your bedroom windows and reading your letters. You remind me of a certain someone who tried to suck up to management before long ago and in doing so didn't get anything in return and prevented himself and all others to miss out on the 2000 album and The General. You probability have no idea what I am talking about but it happened, hoarders won because people like you thought they could play hero and stop the bad guys, only to fuck everybody over.

Congratulations, you will not even have the pleasure of being remembered for fucking up so stop while you are ahead, and GNR management doesn't give two shits about the guys you e-turned in. Grow up and grow a pair while you are at it, if you can.

There another butthurt hoarder with a fairly weak rant.

You even confessed in this thread someone paid 700 dollars for a multi. Now that is just funny.

Edited by LLL

It's time like these that make me miss Madison, she would've had you out of here long ago.

Screw that.

If Madison was still here, we wouldn't have "Reporters" like gunsguy and Jackie Goon letting us know when BBF's next meet n greet is. Nor would we be hearing how highly successful this tour is as frequently.

Edited by Mad Hatter