Official Oslo, Norway June 2nd Thread

SL138

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was dressed normally ( why blame the girl immediately?).....the crew should ask the age before inviting, period, that will end mistakes. I've been to many after parties, always drugs around if you are in the know and many girls are used for sex, not just band members but crew, hangers on etc.

So you skipped responding about the parents, and you want the crew to babysit/card everyone. Riiightt...

And I didn't blame the girl per say, I blamed a number of factors, girl, parents, security...

And suddenly you seem less interested in this girl being grabbed by other fans since I pointed out the parents/security, who would be responsible before the band.

Also yes, shit happens backstage, but then, it's a rock concert. At some point people need to take care of themselves. All she has to say is "No thanks" in the end.

This entire discussion is why parents these days SUCK. Everyone wants someone else to look after and raise their kids, then they act offended and hurt when shit happens to their kids.

I think the afterparties are not that wild anymore....

I guess there are drinks and stuff, but most of them have wives.

Richard Fortus seems to be a very loyal family guy, and everyone else.

And no matter what everyone thinks, I believe that Axl is not addictive to anything. He drinks, I believe that's OK!!!

Who doesn't??

That 15 year old girl has parents, if there's anyone to blame... it's her parents...!

The GnR crew really should start asking the age of the girls they invite to the after party (assuming they care....). Tonight the 15 yr old daughter of a friend of mine was asked to join the band's after party, and we all know what happens at those after parties with alcohol, drugs and sex......

And during the show a few adult Spanish fans grabbed her and stuff, seriously what the fuck is this pedo shit?

I went to my first GnR show when I was 12. If some 30 yo spanish senoritas had grabbed me and played with me, that'd be fantastic. Stop talking like you're a senior. It's just good for a 15 yo to have a drink, shag etc.

Any reviews yet?

I got some insane pictures of Axl that I will upload later btw, I stood on the first row right in the middle during the whole show rock3

why don't you start with your own review?? :tongue2:

I went to my first GnR show when I was 12. If some 30 yo spanish senoritas had grabbed me and played with me, that'd be fantastic. Stop talking like you're a senior. It's just good for a 15 yo to have a drink, shag etc.

Well, yes, it's true...

But what I think he means is that they should stop that before one of the girls decides to sue for whatever reason.

And I kinda agree with that. There are plenty of pretty and "legal" girls to invite in a crowd I believe :xmasssanta:

EDIT : BTW Christian, how much did you have to wait in line outside of the venue to be able to attend the show on the first row ? I'm gonna travel and see them in Paris and I'll be there 4 hours before the show starts. Should be enough eh ?

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Any reviews yet?

I got some insane pictures of Axl that I will upload later btw, I stood on the first row right in the middle during the whole show rock3

OK. It was a great show, Axl sounded great and the band was tight, tighter than the last time they were here in 2006. I came to the venue about 9:50, and they started about 10:00. Axl was smiling alot and seemed to have a great time. During This I Love he fucked up at first because he couldn't hear anything so he said something like "Stop the song, I can't hear myself for shit" or something like that. And the crowd started laughing and Axl laughed too and smiled, so they started over again and it went smoothly!

Somebody also threw a Swedish flag on the stage and Axl wore it like a cape. Then people started booing, witch was kinda funny too :lol:

EDIT : BTW Christian, how much did you have to wait in line outside of the venue to be able to attend the show on the first row ? I'm gonna travel and see them in Paris and I'll be there 4 hours before the show starts. Should be enough eh ?

I didn't wait at all, got there about ten minutes before show start. I just said polite "excuse me", "pardon me", "my little sister is alone over there" etc and it took me 2-3 songs to get there. And I was pretty drunk too, that helps :thumbsup:

Edited by Christian

The GnR crew really should start asking the age of the girls they invite to the after party (assuming they care....). Tonight the 15 yr old daughter of a friend of mine was asked to join the band's after party, and we all know what happens at those after parties with alcohol, drugs and sex......

And during the show a few adult Spanish fans grabbed her and stuff, seriously what the fuck is this pedo shit?

It's not because you were a little testosterone-driven brat it's suddenly okay. It's not okay for an under-aged girl to be at the sex-drugs-and rock'n'roll party of rock stars.

It's not because you were a little testosterone-driven brat it's suddenly okay. It's not okay for an under-aged girl to be at the sex-drugs-and rock'n'roll party of rock stars.

It may not be right. But attending this kind of party can be the wildest dream of a girl when she's in her mid-teens.

We need girls to comment on this case. C'mon girls! :)

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

In the norwegian newspaper AFTENPOSTEN, they only gave GNR 2 of 6 starts. He struggeled big with hes voice and songs like Better, KOHD, LALD were bad,. :(

Havent seen reviews by the biggest papers VG and DAGBLADET

That's bullshit. It should have at least 5 of 6 stars... I just sent the reviewer an e-mail and explained to him that he is a bad critic and that he doesn't know shit. This is his e-mail, I suggest more people do the same: robert.gjestad@aftenposten.no

Edited by Christian

Any reviews yet?

OK. It was a great show, Axl sounded great and the band was tight, tighter than the last time they were here in 2006. I came to the venue about 9:50, and they started about 10:00. Axl was smiling alot and seemed to have a great time. During This I Love he fucked up at first because he couldn't hear anything so he said something like "Stop the song, I can't hear myself for shit" or something like that. And the crowd started laughing and Axl laughed too and smiled, so they started over again and it went smoothly!

Somebody also threw a Swedish flag on the stage and Axl wore it like a cape. Then people started booing, witch was kinda funny too :lol:

So Axl had some sound problems. I think the sound engineer should be changed. It's not the first time something like this happens.

So Axl had some sound problems. I think the sound engineer should be changed. It's not the first time something like this happens.

I agree. There are too many propblems in the sound department.

He's always fiddling with his earpierce, claims he can't hear, and seems to be too far down in the mix.