Why We all should believe there's a new album comin' up?

BarquisimetoRock

From a new Bumblefoot interview...

9. We know you will be busy with GNR for quite some time abroad, but a recent article in Bergen mentioned Dizzy Reed and DJ Ashba talking about writing a new album - possibly due to 2011. Are you writing with the band too? Are the other recorded songs from the Chinese Democracy sessions scraped (no pun!)? Anything you could share on this matter?

People ask us all the time about a next album and we all speak the same truth, that we would *like* to work on another album, and hopefully will. I think some quotes in that Bergen Norway article got lost in translation, from what the band said to what was printed, to how it was translated again to other languages. Right now the focus is touring, bringing the live show to the world. After that, we'll see what's best to do next...

Thus : they are not officially working on a new album. Yes, they are probably jamming a lot during rehearsals but Ron wouldn't call that "writing a new album".

Disappointing but hardly surprising :shrugs:

I hope the next album to see the light of the day soon. I am tired of waiting and searching forums for rumours about CD2. If only all the songs from the Chinese Democracy are released. MLS said a release in July Was suggested but UMG denied to

promote the new album with the other songs of CD2.So i think it woulb be a good idea to release this summer a special edition of Chinese Democracy with the original artwork and one or two bonus tracks.And why not a DVD included? Oooops

I ask too many things..... Come on Axl the video on facebook was great release "Better" ....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a new Bumblefoot interview...

9. We know you will be busy with GNR for quite some time abroad, but a recent article in Bergen mentioned Dizzy Reed and DJ Ashba talking about writing a new album - possibly due to 2011. Are you writing with the band too? Are the other recorded songs from the Chinese Democracy sessions scraped (no pun!)? Anything you could share on this matter?

People ask us all the time about a next album and we all speak the same truth, that we would *like* to work on another album, and hopefully will. I think some quotes in that Bergen Norway article got lost in translation, from what the band said to what was printed, to how it was translated again to other languages. Right now the focus is touring, bringing the live show to the world. After that, we'll see what's best to do next...

Thus : they are not officially working on a new album. Yes, they are probably jamming a lot during rehearsals but Ron wouldn't call that "writing a new album".

Disappointing but hardly surprising :shrugs:

Why ask Bumble? He is friendly, but can't speak for the band because the band is Axl. The rest have signed contracts to shut up. Asking Bumble about GnR is like asking Obama's African relatives about future White House Politics.

meanwhile, in summer of 1998;

'08 June 1997 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1276040264' post='2689095']

we should believe there is a new album coming out because robin finck and moby have said in an interview that they are writing songs, recording and that they might release it next year.

good enough, or do i have to dig out proof?

Edited by LTD

meanwhile, in summer of 1998;

'08 June 1997 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1276040264' post='2689095']

we should believe there is a new album coming out because robin finck and moby have said in an interview that they are writing songs, recording and that they might release it next year.

good enough, or do i have to dig out proof?

:lol: