Why We all should believe there's a new album comin' up?

BarquisimetoRock

News flash, bucko. A band member has confirmed that there is a new album being written and he says it may be released in 2011. That's more than enough to speculate on.

Speculate until your little heart burns out...I don't care. But there's a difference in speculating and believing in something just to believe in it.

Are you dense? A band member has confirmed that there is material being written and gives a possible release date of 2011. There's obviously something going on, as much as you want to believe otherwise.

How many dates did CD get during it's lifetime? And how many of those times did you get your little panties in a bunch?

And you call me dense?... :rofl-lol:

this is not a new CD with different bandmembers, guitarist e.t.c. this is an album with the current bandmembers and its in works, and it might get released in 2011.

CD doesen't have a FUCK to do with how long this album will take to make, and how many release dates it will have

and yes, we ARE calling you dense, because you obviously are.

Edited by henfjel

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News flash, bucko. A band member has confirmed that there is a new album being written and he says it may be released in 2011. That's more than enough to speculate on.

Speculate until your little heart burns out...I don't care. But there's a difference in speculating and believing in something just to believe in it.

Are you dense? A band member has confirmed that there is material being written and gives a possible release date of 2011. There's obviously something going on, as much as you want to believe otherwise.

How many dates did CD get during it's lifetime? And how many of those times did you get your little panties in a bunch?

And you call me dense?... :rofl-lol:

Times change. Sure, it could happen again, but there's this crazy little thing called being positive. We have a new manager, and this band seems to have hit a fine chemistry. I don't think it's too far-fetched to expect an album, especially when one has been FUCKING CONFIRMED by the guitarist.

There's a new album coming, and believe me when I say it's going to be monumental. Some of the tracks on there will blow your minds.

oh sure, u r right! ...axl ALSO phones me at nights just to tell me 'bout how nice it's gonna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

...drugs drive u insane sooner or later!

No, that's just in your wet dreams mate.

...hey, not kiddin'...axl also told me last night that B.H doesn't love him anymore!

...axl doesn't spend too much money on ringing me,we both speak each other on messenger! i know you both do it too! rock3

:blink:

he can't.

he's an asswhipe who likes to stir shit up. let him be

can u figure out all the cash that went away from Axl's hands since internet came out? CAN'T YOU?????????????????

:confused:

so you know how much money axl has?

axl's so poor, he needs to change his outfit 3 times a show..

oh wait

u.s.a is broken these times...why axl can't?

...do u honestly live into this planet? Captain Reality calling to earth, I need permission to land, I repeat ! :krider:

Oh wow. Dizzy and his keyboard happened to be in the same room as Ashba and his acoustic. I'll be really curious to hear how this sounds when it leaks in 2037. Five seconds later, I'm sure I'll be disappointed.

oh fuck! u make me laugh so fucking much!

...u r amazing dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u rule!

rock3

Oh wow. Dizzy and his keyboard happened to be in the same room as Ashba and his acoustic. I'll be really curious to hear how this sounds when it leaks in 2037. Five seconds later, I'm sure I'll be disappointed.

What a surprise, BBA with a post that shows he knows jack shit.

There's a new album coming, and believe me when I say it's going to be monumental. Some of the tracks on there will blow your minds.

oh sure, u r right! ...axl ALSO phones me at nights just to tell me 'bout how nice it's gonna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

...hey, not kiddin'...axl also told me last night that B.H doesn't love him anymore!

...axl doesn't spend too much money on ringing me,we both speak each other on messenger! i know you both do it too! rock3

he can't.

can u figure out all the cash that went away from Axl's hands since internet came out? CAN'T YOU?????????????????

oh wait

...do u honestly live into this planet? Captain Reality calling to earth, I need permission to land, I repeat ! :krider:

don't blame me for being rich, you shouldn't blame axl either

frustrated much?

Believe In Yourself

you're retarded.

before you got party passes, your post use to be so different in regards to the band.

who is MSL?

i know i should know, i just don't :P

MisterSaintLaurent, an insider who is never wrong.

yeah, but he's never right either, depending on the side on the coin.

he can't.

oh wait

don't blame me for being rich, you shouldn't blame axl either

frustrated much?

u r rich? what do u WANNA mean EXACTLY? if it's about u.s.a then it isn't rich anymore and if it's 'bout ya then I highly doubt u have a millionaire contract just like NEW GNR...do they ? oh wait a second ! maybe u r right...u can be richer than them today ! :shrugs:

Bacardi, when you have a few free minutes, I'd like to exchange some conversation with you about our GNR experiences. For starters, how long did you have to wait in line at your local record store when they opened at midnight on the eve of the Illusions release?

Birthday: January 19, 1992 (<------ hey guys, check his profile)

Edited by Mad Hatter

hand me some proof that axl isn't rich and i'll shut up

and since i know you can't provide me of anything since you're a retard, i'll keep on bothering you ;)

i'm sure axl's wealthier than i am, and if he ain't, i wouldn't mind offering a helping hand

Bacardi, when you have a few free minutes, I'd like to exchange some conversation with you about our GNR experiences. For starters, how long did you have to wait in line at your local record store when they opened at midnight on the eve of the Illusion release?

You are such a broken record.

Yes, I'm 18. Many people are aware of that. I display my age on my profile. I am not ashamed of it.

We're not talking about the Illusions. We're talking about the 2011 album confirmed by Ashba and Dizzy.

Bacardi, when you have a few free minutes, I'd like to exchange some conversation with you about our GNR experiences. For starters, how long did you have to wait in line at your local record store when they opened at midnight on the eve of the Illusions release?

BBA, you're right, my 90 year old Grandfather knows more about GnR than all of us.

that couldn't be more irrelevant for this topic

BBA, you're right, my 90 year old Grandfather knows more about GnR than all of us.

win

that couldn't be more irrelevant for this topic

This.

:o

then this kidz is supposed to hear Lady Gaga right now, maybe he hides alone in his room to pretend to be her in front of his mirror ...no insults but Mad Hatter is right again!

then this kidz is supposed to hear Lady Gaga right now, maybe he hides alone in his room to pretend to be her in front of his mirror ...no insults but Mad Hatter is right again!

What's wrong with Lady Gaga? She's made a few pretty boss tunes.

What's wrong with Lady Gaga? She's made a few pretty boss tunes.

Speaking of which, the Alejandro video, while VERY GAY, is really good.

hahaha-im-sorry-for-_41668.jpg

:rofl-lol:

hahaha-im-sorry-for-_41668.jpg

:rofl-lol:

win

sorry old timer, your favorite members left about 15 years ago. you really outta seek professional help if you have problems coping with that in the year 2010.