Pro-shot 2010 Tour Footage Posted on Gn'R Facebook

Cruel Intentions

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. this is awesome. what a wonderful way to thank the fans. imagine if this turns into a regular thing for gnr. and every tour we get a new montage. gnr is back, baby.

Oh, please, no! :o I don't want anything to turn into a regular thing in the world of GN'R. To become another regular band? Hell no! Regularity and GN'R just don't go together.

some people think that gnr changes it's members often. obviously, this is a lie. gnr has had a stable line-up for well over 15 concerts now. i think it's safe to say, this is the REAL guns n' roses line-up axl has been waiting for.

After watching this line-up in action, I think there's a strong possibility that this is true. :)

Whatever it is, I like it!

It could be for the Better video. I mean, why would you release a vid with old bandmates that aren't there anymore. I hope we get it "soon."

I think a DVD of this tour would be completely awesome. Would be great for the fans that couldn't go to the shows and a great way to silence that haters.

Either way, it's cool to see some pro-shot footage from the tour. Even if it is 41 seconds.

Something to keep in mind -

Through the end of the Canada tour, Axl was doing the same wardrobe changes every night, which would indicate he was trying to look the same for different takes of the same song. That way, they can choose the best performances for DVD.

Freddy Mercury famously hated doing this, and for the Queen Rock Montreal film that was shot over 2 nights in 1981, he changed his wardrobe frequently to fuck with the editors.

Whatever it is, I like it!

It could be for the Better video. I mean, why would you release a vid with old bandmates that aren't there anymore. I hope we get it "soon."

I think a DVD of this tour would be completely awesome. Would be great for the fans that couldn't go to the shows and a great way to silence that haters.

Either way, it's cool to see some pro-shot footage from the tour. Even if it is 41 seconds.

i like your sig

I think its just a thank you video to all the fans, look at the comment above, but fingers are crossed for a dvd haha

I still say it's for a tour DVD and my question is this: why would they be recording the band/live crowd in such perfect quality? Just to put together a promo for the tour? They already recorded promos for this tour using older footage of the band, and there's no way they would take pro-shot video like this just for a "thank you" to Facebook fans.

Then again, nothing this band does makes sense...so it's probably all just a whole bunch of nothing.

It's the kind of clip you'd see waiting in line at the concession or near will call, if they have a bunch of flat screens around the arena or those huge digital billboards. They usually run a bunch of upcoming shows, this seems like one of those types of clips they'd show in between basketball, car shows, and the Wiggles on Ice.

It's shot in hi-def because they're showing it on flat screen TVs, and HD is pretty much standard these days. I'm sure they're filmed full length shows even just for the personal archives or a possible DVD once the tour winds down.

Edited by dalsh327