Ask Tommy on now!!

Cdlove

Is it only me who's bothered that he wares a bucket on his head and look ridicilous? I mean, music talent set aside?

Obviously it's not only you, it's not exactly a look that appeals to everyone.

Especailly vegeterians.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it only me who's bothered that he wares a bucket on his head and look ridicilous? I mean, music talent set aside?

I do.

I absolutly hate seeing him on stage with gnr.

Edited by riot

Typical bullshit by Tommy, talking trash behind people's back.

He should have talked about how he demanded Bucket to suck his ass because he was first in the band and how Tommy hates playing the old GnR stuff because those songs are, like he said during a session, quote 'food for the brain dead', end quote.

He yet has to write a song which has even 1% of Bucket's quality, that's why Axl prefered Bucket's songwriting. Bucket was promised by Axl it would be done that way, that he wasn't going to be just a session player like Tommy boy is.

I cannot believe how an intelligent guy like Axl actually fell for the bullshit of this bitch, which made Bucket leave, amongst other reasons. And now all he has in his band are session guitar players, not 1 guy with real quality. And Tommy is perfectly happy with that because his amazing genius as an average bassplayer can shine through.

I do.

I absolutly hate seeing him on stage with gnr.

+1

It isn't the only reason I don't like him (not even 10%), but when watching clips of him with GNR, it makes me think the band was close to turning into some kinda KISS knock off.

He should have talked about how he demanded Bucket to suck his ass because he was first in the band and how Tommy hates playing the old GnR stuff because those songs are, like he said during a session, quote 'food for the brain dead', end quote.

He yet has to write a song which has even 1% of Bucket's quality, that's why Axl prefered Bucket's songwriting. Bucket was promised by Axl it would be done that way, that he wasn't going to be just a session player like Tommy boy is.

I cannot believe how an intelligent guy like Axl actually fell for the bullshit of this bitch, which made Bucket leave, amongst other reasons. And now all he has in his band are session guitar players, not 1 guy with real quality. And Tommy is perfectly happy with that because his amazing genius as an average bassplayer can shine through.

It is nice that you are completely ignorant about Tommy's relevance and talent, more so that you clearly have no idea how important he is to the band.BH is over rated to the extreme and as for his song writing?, give me a fucking break, any halfwit fucknut can create overly complicated music with no heart or soul.

It is nice that you are completely ignorant about Tommy's relevance and talent, more so that you clearly have no idea how important he is to the band.BH is over rated to the extreme and as for his song writing?, give me a fucking break, any halfwit fucknut can create overly complicated music with no heart or soul.

I like Tommy too, but Buckethead was far more important to the sound of CD. You're an idiot if you think he has no "heart or soul".

I like Tommy too, but Buckethead was far more important to the sound of CD. You're an idiot if you think he has no "heart or soul".

Guess im an idiot then :rolleyes:

I own several Buckethead solo albums and enjoy them quite a bit, but the notion that "He yet has to write a song which has even 1% of Bucket's quality" is absurd. Tommy is a damn good songwriter as evidenced by the Village Gorilla Head album. And he is NOT a session player. He is one of the longest tenured members of the band.

Ali

Go listen to some of his solo music, preferrably Population Override, and tell me he has no soul.

Go listen to some of his solo music, preferrably Population Override, and tell me he has no soul.

Or go listen to 'Electric Tears'. The first 3 songs alone prove he has soul and feel in bucketfulls (pardon the pun)

Bucket was the best thing tro ever happen to New GN'R

51321746_SadClown_sat.jpg

Edited by plonker88

I like Tommy too, but Buckethead was far more important to the sound of CD.

And CD isn't good.

What does that say about Bucket's ability?

And CD isn't good.

It says your opinion is that CD isn't good.

NOONE ON THE FACE OF GOD'S GREEN EARTH KNEW WHO BUCKETHEAD WAS BEFORE HE STARTED KICKIN IT WITH AXL.

Tommy does have the Replacements - They weren't "gnr" big, but I would put their fame on the same level as Sonic Youth or maybe even Joy Division.

And CD isn't good.

Yeah, we get it. You don't like CD and Axl is a dick blah blah blah and you will argue your opinion all night...... N ot the first or last time.

Your opinion says nothing about Bucketheads ability but they do say a lot about you.

The way people talk about Bucket on this forum reminds me how people talk about Rasheed Wallace or Earl "The Goat" Manigault.

If you don't follow basketball you might be a little lost - but around basketball circles, Rasheed Wallace was/is more talented then Micheal Jordan and Earl "The Goat" is the best player to even play the game.

Granted, I give both those guys there due (Bucket), but it seems to me if they were so great, people would have heard of them.

Like you wouldn't have to hear about them, after the fact - you would hear about them at their peak or close to it.

That's how feel about bucket.

Very interesting what he says about Buckethead.

What he say?

Basically that the way he saw it, Bucket felt that by joining Guns it would be a Axl & Bucket show and just wasn't comfortable with the fact that everyone else was involved and getting a say. He though it would be Axl singing on his (Bucket's) songs.

It should have been an Axl and Bucket show.

CD is.

And that's the problem.

I'd still fire the whole band if it meant that Bucket would come back.

I'd fire the whole band if it meant that Slash Co. would come back.

I'm sure Bucket is talented, but CD has no song that I want to blast at a cookout this summer or at the pool.

you are a complete tool and a cancer to this site.

And CD isn't good.

Yeah, we get it. You don't like CD and Axl is a dick blah blah blah and you will argue your opinion all night...... N ot the first or last time.

Your opinion says nothing about Bucketheads ability but they do say a lot about you.

plus a million!

Very interesting what he says about Buckethead.

What he say?

Basically that the way he saw it, Bucket felt that by joining Guns it would be a Axl & Bucket show and just wasn't comfortable with the fact that everyone else was involved and getting a say. He though it would be Axl singing on his (Bucket's) songs.

It should have been an Axl and Bucket show.

CD is.

And that's the problem.

I'd still fire the whole band if it meant that Bucket would come back.

I'd fire the whole band if it meant that Slash Co. would come back.

I'm sure Bucket is talented, but CD has no song that I want to blast at a cookout this summer or at the pool.

you are a complete tool and a cancer to this site.

word!

And CD isn't good.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090822151252AAOrZGe

and some random people on the internet say GnR (in any form) isn't good

what does that say about slash's ability?

Ever notice how poster's who love CD, are so quick to call those who do not, names.They never present any arguement to your post. It's always the same shit.

"You crazy there won't be a reunion"

"Buckethead > Slash"

"CD > Appetite"

"LOL Slash"

"$lash"

"Wrong section"

"Welcome back BBA"

"You must not be a fan of this band, since you don't like 1 out the 6 they have released."

"You're a cancer"

etc. etc. etc.

Ever notice how poster's who love CD, are so quick to call those who do not, names.They never present any arguement to your post. It's always the same shit.

"Buckethead > Slash"

"CD > Appetite"

"LOL Slash"

"$lash"

"Wrong section"

"Welcome back BBA"

"You must not be a fan of this band, since you don't like 1 out the 6 they have released."

"You're a cancer"

etc. etc. etc.

You think you guys are any different? Your entire arguments are nothing "legacy" and "sales". Let me set something straight for you.

EVERYTHING IN MUSIC BOILS DOWN TO OPINION. THERE IS NO RIGHT AND WRONG. FUCK OFF.

Thank you.

All fans have opinions. Haters or lovers.

One thing is for sure, Tommy doesnt give a shit if u hate the new band. Neither does Axl.

Tommy made that clear in this interview and Axl made it the chats. Ron made it clear in every other interview he has done.

Everybody has their preference when it comes to Guns. U cant change that, just deal with it.

Alot of old GNR fans come on here to vent. Thats fine, where else are u gonna vent? It will annoy fans like me sometimes, but u have to realize the old band was something and is something they love. is it lame to vent on some forum? yeah, but once again, where else are u gonna do it?

"Buckethead > Slash"

"CD > Appetite"

"LOL Slash"

"$lash"

"Wrong section"

"Welcome back BBA"

"You're a cancer"

etc. etc. etc.

my biggest issue is you hijack every thread. this thread shouldn't even be coming anywhere close to this direction but you just can't help yourself.

most of the shit you and your ilk complain about isn't worth arguing. its tiring and old and lame. it doesn't deserve an argument because normally it was bullshit brought in from you that had nothing to do with the topic at hand and was just meant to cupcake and disrupt.

i'm sorry you are so broken hearted that GnR continued on without your fav people, I really am. But all these years later ther has to come a point of acceptance. reality is reality, lunacy and fairytlaes have no place.