Ask Tommy on now!!

Cdlove

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical bullshit by Tommy, talking trash behind people's back.

He should have talked about how he demanded Bucket to suck his ass because he was first in the band and how Tommy hates playing the old GnR stuff because those songs are, like he said during a session, quote 'food for the brain dead', end quote.

He yet has to write a song which has even 1% of Bucket's quality, that's why Axl prefered Bucket's songwriting. Bucket was promised by Axl it would be done that way, that he wasn't going to be just a session player like Tommy boy is.

I cannot believe how an intelligent guy like Axl actually fell for the bullshit of this bitch, which made Bucket leave, amongst other reasons. And now all he has in his band are session guitar players, not 1 guy with real quality. And Tommy is perfectly happy with that because his amazing genius as an average bassplayer can shine through.

It is nice that you are completely ignorant about Tommy's relevance and talent, more so that you clearly have no idea how important he is to the band.BH is over rated to the extreme and as for his song writing?, give me a fucking break, any halfwit fucknut can create overly complicated music with no heart or soul.

I like Tommy too, but Buckethead was far more important to the sound of CD. You're an idiot if you think he has no "heart or soul".

Guess im an idiot then :rolleyes:

Glad you realise you are an idiot. Admitting is the first step on the staircase to recovery. Good ol' pat on the back for ya!

He yet has to write a song which has even 1% of Bucket's quality, that's why Axl prefered Bucket's songwriting. Bucket was promised by Axl it would be done that way, that he wasn't going to be just a session player like Tommy boy is.

NOONE ON THE FACE OF GOD'S GREEN EARTH KNEW WHO BUCKETHEAD WAS BEFORE HE STARTED KICKIN IT WITH AXL.

Tommy does have the Replacements - They weren't "gnr" big, but I would put their fame on the same level as Sonic Youth or maybe even Joy Division.

You should not make such bold comments when you are completely and utterly ignorant in regards to the subject matter. Yes, nobody ''ON THE FACE OF GOD'S GREEN EARTH KNEW WHO BUCKETHEAD WAS'' before he joined GN'R... (note sarcasm). Yes, that is why he has been collaborating with Bootsy Collins since the early 90's...one of the most talented bass players currently alive...and not to mention Les Claypool, Primus etc numerous solo albums and tours each year.

Edited by BaggioBaggio

Guest gunns5

lol the Stinsonites and Bucketites are fighting.

sissy.gif

hahaha your smiley is sig worthy

for a gay slashite

Edited by gunns5

The fact Tommy boy whined about a guitarist in a rock band having more influence on the songwriting (just like Axl promised Bucket in the beginning) than a very average bassplayer like his amazing self, and wanted Bucket out of the band for this reason, shows his backwards character and sneaky back-stabbing side.

If the likes of Tommy and Del has not been around to manipulate the band situation (especially during the early 2000s), playing Axl along the way because he was a bit overwhelmed at that time, things would have been 10 times better with GnR.

Bucket was the only guitarist that actually wanted to go places musically with Axl. Now GnR is unfortunately a AfD cover band with people in it who are happy they got a high salary job. And anyone who endangers this status quo, needs to be eliminated.

Tommy is probably trying very hard to make sure the next album won't have much Bucket songwriting and guitar playing on it. Let's hear his awesome shit instead.

Edited by LLL

Guest gunns5

Did anyone record this ? the first link on the first page is dead, and i cant find any others,

someone please reupload :o

He yet has to write a song which has even 1% of Bucket's quality

Riad N' The bedouins and Street of Dreams.

Bucket was promised by Axl it would be done that way, that he wasn't going to be just a session player like Tommy boy is

That's obviously not true at all since we know that Tommy is some kind of band co-leader - he's the guy saying "we should play this" besides Axl on stage.

And now all he has in his band are session guitar players, not 1 guy with real quality

One of the leading virtuosos in the world is in the band and you dare to say that. You obviously don't know him, or Richard, or even Ashba - all of them are great players.

Granted, I give both those guys there due (Bucket), but it seems to me if they were so great, people would have heard of them.

Well, perhaps they are not mainstream whores like Slash? I'm pretty sure you haven't heard of Guthrie Govan or Shawn Lane, but they still are light-years ahead of Slash musically - and Buckethead for that matter. They just happen to love music, not money. ;)

Those who prefer Chinese Democracy over Appetite or the Illusions should be banned from this site.

Those who prefer Buckethead over Slash should be banned from this site.

GnR is a shadow of it's former self, and even a dysfunctional shadow at that.

I still like them though.

Those who prefer Chinese Democracy over Appetite or the Illusions should be banned from this site.

Yawn. Why are you here?

Ever notice how poster's who love CD, are so quick to call those who do not, names.They never present any arguement to your post. It's always the same shit.

"You crazy there won't be a reunion"

"Buckethead > Slash"

"CD > Appetite"

"LOL Slash"

"$lash"

"Wrong section"

"Welcome back BBA"

"You must not be a fan of this band, since you don't like 1 out the 6 they have released."

"You're a cancer"

etc. etc. etc.

Ever notice how forumers who hate Chinese Democracy are so so rapid to call those who do? They never present any constructive argument to yours or three quarters of the topic's contributors. It's always the same drivel:

There'd be a reunion if it wasn't for that devil Axl.

Slash is superior to Buckethead, Robin Finck, Ron Bumblefoot Thal and DJ Ashba.

You should be banned if you think Chinese Democracy is better than Appetite.

Axl's old, Axl's fat, Axl's bald, Axl can't sing.

You must not be aware of the greatness and Godly nature of the old band if you think Chinese Democracy is good.

Axl fanboy.

What's the difference? That's all the anti-norm contributors in a nutshell, the difference being the pro-Guns N' Roses contributors (such as myself) post in the section set out for us, whereas you the anti-norm, (mainly because it make you feel good about yourself) pollute other sections, with your utter nonsense.

Edited by RodgerRamjet

I didn't expect a war of words after this. I think it's cool Tommy did this and I hope he does it again. I haven't seen the stream and I hope it gets uploaded somewhere later.

If Tommy didn't like Buckethead then that's a shame. Dizzy was liked when he joined so it isn't something that hasn't happened before.

I think Axl, Dizzy and Tommy are the core of the band but regarding Chinese Democracy Buckethead is certainly a presence on the album.

I wonder if Tommy and Bucket had confrontations whilst recording?

I'm really starting to despise this SunnyDre cunt. She bitches about being called a cancer by the NewGuns/CD supporters rather than them taking the time to explain for the hundredth time why she and her like are a cancer to the forum. It's a fucking thread about Tommy's Q&A so obviously she has to come in here and remind everyone that she thinks CD is bad and doesn't have any songs she can play at her pool parties. Fuck off back to Anything Goes you fucking stupid bitch. If you think there's no soul to be found in the countless hours of Buckethead music of every genre then you must be a fucking retard with a black heart. Everything Saul Hudson has done since 1991 isn't worth just one Bucket album of the listener's choice.

And to the stupid fucking shits who repeat drivel like 'you shouldn't be here if you think Bucket>Slash or CD>Appetite'. Fuck you you fucking cunts. There's only so much you can get from songs about drugs and whores and being a fucking ignorant bunch of white-trash wasters. The old shit has its place and it's fucking brilliant and fucking fun but it ain't the be-all and end-all. Once you grow up and have to deal with the real bullshit that life throws at you 'My Michelle' and 'So Easy' don't really help. Since Rio '01 the new songs have helped me get through some of the hardest personal shit in my life and have literally been the soundtrack to my life. And equally important to me is that Axl himself has been a huge inspiration to me; quietly working underground for most of the last 15 years, never losing sight of his vision and never giving a shit about what idiotic cunts like you think, still desperate for some pointless hollow reunion after all this time. It's cool that the alumni have mostly sorted their lives out, got clean and sober and continued making music but absolutely nothing about what they've said, done or recorded collectively or apart moves or inspires me in any way. Wheras just with the people Axl has brought in to collaborate in New Guns i've discovered so much fantastic music and some interesting, inspiring people who are worth knowing about. I couldn't give a fuck about Hudson and McKagan's records so I don't go into the Old Members section to bitch about them.

Complete and utter wankers the lot of you.

you should be banned from this site.

Oh, and I forgot he said they might start bringing in some UYI material. He said something to the effect of the band itching to put some new/not often played material into the setlist. Wait and see I suppose.

Oh, and I forgot he said they might start bringing in some UYI material. He said something to the effect of the band itching to put some new/not often played material into the setlist. Wait and see I suppose.

Seriously? Cool! Is there any place we can listen to this now?