Eminem vs. Lil Wayne

bacardimayne

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

An anonymous person I talk to says Lil Wayne's freestyle in this video is better than Eminem's. What do you think?

Who's the better overall rapper?

Wayne's starts at 1:00.

Yes, bacardi just made a rap thread. What of it.

Edited by bacardimayne

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a video called Death Row Uncut. Some of you may of heard of it, but there is a uncut version of that video running around.......like bootleg.

In that video, Eminem and Dr Dre kiss. Also, they have matching tat's.

No lie.

post it or bullshit

I saw it along time ago - before Eminem got big. A guy that I was really good friends with while I was in the Air Force, had it. He use to work for Death Row (No lie).

It's real. You can believe me or not, I don't really care.

But I swear, that I've seen this.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Eminem. No question.

He is the best out there bar none.

His new album is amazing, cant stop listening to it. You hear a song and think 'yeah thats the best'...then the next song comes on and your like ' shit no, thats the best'.

Differences between Eminem and most others out there is that he feels what he is rappaing about...the others are just selling albums.

Anyone who thinks em is better is doing so because he's white

This.

Eminem. No question.

He is the best out there bar none.

His new album is amazing, cant stop listening to it. You hear a song and think 'yeah thats the best'...then the next song comes on and your like ' shit no, thats the best'.

Differences between Eminem and most others out there is that he feels what he is rappaing about...the others are just selling albums.

Wayne invented "Bling-Bling"

Nuff said....

Nice racism, ebony and sunny :rolleyes:

I don't really like rap that much to begin with, but I'd say Eminem hands down.

Wayne was fun for a while but his act has gotten really stale over the years, he's just so corny and stupid. All this "MONEY!!!" and "WE THA BEST" shit... got really annoying too, and a whole lot harder to believe especially after Rebirth... and this whole joke with him taking up the guitar is soooooo lame. Plus I think there's something to be said about a rapper who's mix tapes are far better than his own original albums. Not to mention he try's way too hard to portray himself as some tough ass gangster when he was never really involved in gang life at all, he's just a dude from New Orleans. He's extremely talented, I just don't think he's very interesting :shrugs:

Eminem on the other hand has stayed genuine his whole career. No wannabe rock star bullshit, no self claimed "best rapper alive" crap, just a guy who's really good at telling story's to a beat with a great sense of humor. His lyrics beat out Wayne's by millions of miles and they sound way more inspired and tell way more interesting story's, they aren't your typical "bitches, hoes, money, weed" lyrics. He's one of those rappers you can come back to for years and years and never get bored of.

Don't think I can say the same thing for Lil Wayne, and he was the first rapper to really catch my attention back before Carter III came out. 2 years later and I don't see myself listening to him again

Edited by sweetness

And anyone who thinks Wayne is better is doing so because he's black.

:rolleyes:

Even though he didn't invent it, they call Elvis the king of rock and roll.....

Em isn't even on the same level as wayne.

Edited by SunnyDRE

And anyone who thinks Wayne is better is doing so because he's black.

:rolleyes:

Even though he didn't invent it, they call Elvis the king of rock and roll.....

Em isn't even on the same level is wayne.

They called him the King because he was the most popular and most people agreed on him being the "best" at it (rock and roll).

And of course Eminem isn't on the same level as Wayne; He's on a higher level.

Guest Len B'stard

Sunny you talk absolutely out of your fuckin ass...have you ever even seen Death Row Uncut? I got it on VHS over here and i challenge you or anybody to show me a scene where Dre and Em' kiss in it or they have matching tats, i got it over here, show me...it came out around the same time as that Too Gangsta For Radio CD if i'm not mistaken...or The Chronic 2000...but there is absolutely no such scene...sorry..

Don't fuckin' embarass yourself..

Guest Len B'stard
You all probably don't even know who kilo is, how you think you can know about rap is beyond me

Red Moneys boyfriend...whats bettin' i know more about hip hop than you...by a few million miles? :)

Sunny you talk absolutely out of your fuckin ass...have you ever even seen Death Row Uncut? I got it on VHS over here and i challenge you or anybody to show me a scene where Dre and Em' kiss in it or they have matching tats, i got it over here, show me...it came out around the same time as that Too Gangsta For Radio CD if i'm not mistaken...or The Chronic 2000...but there is absolutely no such scene...sorry..

It's real; I've seen.

Like i said believe what you want.

Its like the Rkelly and jlo sex tape. The exist and some people have seen them - but not enough, so people remain skeptical.

I know what I saw. I don't care.......I just think its weird that people don't know that about em and dre.