Eminem vs. Lil Wayne

bacardimayne

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Howlin Wolf and Muddy Waters own the shit out of rap

It takes a Scot to show the brothers where its at, it's times like this that my faith in the good Lord is restored :lol:

black on black crime.

I wish i knew another language, so i could maybe tell you to shut the fuck up in a way you might understand :rolleyes:

How bout this, i own it, it ain't there Sunny...sorry but it ain't..

There are a couple of different versions.

But okay man.....you just don't know about it - so you doubt; and granted i don't have any proof - but I don't have any reason to make it up either.

This is a real movie, and em and dre really make out, and they really do have matching tats.

i swear.

Edited by SunnyDRE

It takes a Scot to show the brothers where its at, it's times like this that my faith in the good Lord is restored :lol:

black on black crime.

I wish i knew another language, so i could maybe tell you to shut the fuck up in a way you might understand :rolleyes:

Seriously mate most people have no real idea about how fucking good those two were, The Rolling Stones knew though

Sunny you talk absolutely out of your fuckin ass...have you ever even seen Death Row Uncut? I got it on VHS over here and i challenge you or anybody to show me a scene where Dre and Em' kiss in it or they have matching tats, i got it over here, show me...it came out around the same time as that Too Gangsta For Radio CD if i'm not mistaken...or The Chronic 2000...but there is absolutely no such scene...sorry..

It's real; I've seen.

Like i said believe what you want.

Its like the Rkelly and jlo sex tape. The exist and some people have seen them - but not enough, so people remain skeptical.

I know what I saw. I don't care.......I just think its weird that people don't know that about em and dre.

Funny how when I search for anything related to it, nothing comes up.

black on black crime.

You would side with the...

Sunny you talk absolutely out of your fuckin ass...have you ever even seen Death Row Uncut? I got it on VHS over here and i challenge you or anybody to show me a scene where Dre and Em' kiss in it or they have matching tats, i got it over here, show me...it came out around the same time as that Too Gangsta For Radio CD if i'm not mistaken...or The Chronic 2000...but there is absolutely no such scene...sorry..

It's real; I've seen.

Its like the Rkelly and jlo sex tape. The exist and some people have seen them - but not enough, so people remain skeptical.

I know what I saw. I don't care.......I just think its weird that people don't know that about em and dre.

Haha

Okay you think you can find everything on the net fool?

it's real.

I"VE SEEN EM AND DRE KISSING!!! THEY LIP LOCK!!!

God as my witness.

Guest Len B'stard

But okay man.....you just don't know about it - so you doubt; and granted i don't have any proof - but I don't have any reason to make it up either.

This is a real movie, and em and dre really make out, and they really do have matching tats.

i swear.

You're so hilairious Sunny its fuckin untrue :lol: Is that the best you can fuckin do??!?! It took you two replies from the original question i asked you to dream up this alternate version of Death Row Uncut that has this mystical scene in it, well fuck me, i gotta take my hat off to you Sunny, when you make shit up you really commit to it man :lol: Hey, Sunny, y'ever see Rocky? Boy, was Paul Newman ever great in that movie?!?! Remember the one scene where he jumps out of the airplane? Hey, Paul Newmans not in Rocky, no no no man, i meant that OTHER version!! :rofl-lol:

You're a class act son. Face it, you jumped up in here with the big I AM trying to act all knowledgable in hip hop, making shit up so as to look all slick to a bunch of people that you thought didn't know shit from shinola and you got called out on your shit, it happens man, when you make shit up it's a risk you take, just admit it and move on, you told a lie, its OK, we all do it man, just don't make yourself look a bigger dick than you already have :lol:

black on black crime.

It's real; I've seen.

Haha

Okay you think you can find everything on the net fool?

it's real.

I"VE SEEN EM AND DRE KISSING!!! THEY LIP LOCK!!!

God as my witness.

I wasn't expecting to find a video, but maybe a small article, or possible someone else claiming to have seen or or claiming it exist. But, no. Nothing.

EDIT: And "different" version of an UNCUT film? Lolk

Edited by Black Sabbath

Guest Len B'stard

Side with what Sunny, what are you tryin to tell me here, side with who? The whiteboys, is that what you were gonna say? :lol: Take look outside Huey, it ain't fuckin 1932, get a fuckin life...

Muddy Waters invented sexiness is music and Howlin' Wolf was like...fuckin Leadbelly on steroids, Howlin' Wolf was something else maannn, Spoonful, Wang Dang Doodle, Killing Floor, these songs are fucking...beyong words. D'ya ever come across Electric Mud GOAB?

i swear.

You're so hilairious Sunny its fuckin untrue :lol: Is that the best you can fuckin do??!?! It took you two replies from the original question i asked you to dream up this alternate version of Death Row Uncut that has this mystical scene in it, well fuck me, i gotta take my hat off to you Sunny, when you make shit up you really commit to it man :lol: Hey, Sunny, y'ever see Rocky? Boy, was Paul Newman ever great in that movie?!?! Remember the one scene where he jumps out of the airplane? Hey, Paul Newmans not in Rocky, no no no man, i meant that OTHER version!! :rofl-lol:

You're a class act son. Face it, you jumped up in here with the big I AM trying to act all knowledgable in hip hop, making shit up so as to look all slick to a bunch of people that you thought didn't know shit from shinola and you got called out on your shit, it happens man, when you make shit up it's a risk you take, just admit it and move on, you told a lie, its OK, we all do it man, just don't make yourself look a bigger dick than you already have :lol:

The tape is real. I've seen it.

Guess some are privileged and some are not.

Guest Len B'stard

Sunny, Death Row uncut came out in 99...what are you telling me Em' and Dre got tat's together right after he signed to Aftermath? :lol: Death Row tried their best to make Dre look queer cuz they thought it was some huge diss, resorting immature little skits like this:

(a skit of mel man and Dr Dre raping a young rapper :lol:)

Whilst at the same signing sound-a-likes to Tupac with names like The Realest and getting Milkbone in to diss Eminem with shit like this:

Which is quite pathetic if you think about it...i mean....a sound-a-like? :lol: How pathetic can you get?

Side with what Sunny, what are you tryin to tell me here, side with who? The whiteboys, is that what you were gonna say? :lol: Take look outside Huey, it ain't fuckin 1932, get a fuckin life...

Muddy Waters invented sexiness is music and Howlin' Wolf was like...fuckin Leadbelly on steroids, Howlin' Wolf was something else maannn, Spoonful, Wang Dang Doodle, Killing Floor, these songs are fucking...beyong words. D'ya ever come across Electric Mud GOAB?

I did once at a friends, its another one on my to do list mate.To be honest for me it has only been a fairly recent discovery so im working my way through a massive catalogue.Im trying to really appreciate it beyond just finding it kick ass :xmasssanta:

Guest Len B'stard

I did once at a friends, its another one on my to do list mate.To be honest for me it has only been a fairly recent discovery so im working my way through a massive catalogue.Im trying to really appreciate it beyond just finding it kick ass :xmasssanta:

Best way man, take your time on em :):):) And when you're SERIOUSLY well fed up with em try chewin' on a little Jimmy Reed ;) But ignore that for a while, dig The Wolf and Muddy :)

Guest Len B'stard

As an impartial sober rational review, Wayne is a brilliant rapper, really good but i'm sorry, Em' just trounces him...on a basic rhymes per bar level Eminem comes out tops, i'm sorry but thats just a fact, listen to it over, count on your fingers, look at the kinda syllables used and where in the rhyme they're used.

You wanna get technical about it, lets get technical. Eminems rapping has improved by leaps and bounds, this is the one consistent facet of the man and why he reigns supreme. He's tried and so far is the best example of a rapper that follows melody with his rapping, he never drops a single syllable in a set of rhymes, he intertwines them, drops one, rhymes one with the last and picks up the former before the bar is over, name me another rapper who does that apart from Biggie Smalls Rakim Big Daddy Kane and Slick Rick...Em' is so inventive with his rhymes, he has such a basic understand about the rhythm of language and ennunciation that he makes shit rhyme that on paper, don't fuckin rhyme, he is nothing short of genius...

As an impartial sober rational review, Wayne is a brilliant rapper, really good but i'm sorry, Em' just trounces him...on a basic rhymes per bar level Eminem comes out tops, i'm sorry but thats just a fact, listen to it over, count on your fingers, look at the kinda syllables used and where in the rhyme they're used.

You wanna get technical about it, lets get technical. Eminems rapping has improved by leaps and bounds, this is the one consistent facet of the man and why he reigns supreme. He's tried and so far is the best example of a rapper that follows melody with his rapping, he never drops a single syllable in a set of rhymes, he intertwines them, drops one, rhymes one with the last and picks up the former before the bar is over, name me another rapper who does that apart from Biggie Smalls Rakim Big Daddy Kane and Slick Rick...Em' is so inventive with his rhymes, he has such a basic understand about the rhythm of language and ennunciation that he makes shit rhyme that on paper, don't fuckin rhyme, he is nothing short of genius...

thank you, sums up this debate

Guest Len B'stard

What bugs me though is that nobody wants to approach that end of the debate...despite these all knowing hip hop heads no one wants to actually go there, forget about race, forget about their personality and talk about the straight art, the craft, what makes an MC, the technical side of it...there is a point, a clear demarkation point in Eminems rhyming where it takes on a whole new fuckin level of skill, straight technical MC skill, the kinda shit battle rhymers talk about and that song is Business off The Eminem Show where he kinda got the difference between say...your Kurupt type rapper (who is also pretty fuckin good) and the Biggie Smalls and Rakims of this world.

But my question stands, if all the Em naysayers have a point, a serious point in regards to his ability, why do they not talk about it? Why won't they go there, whats the problem? I mean its not as if they are reticent to discussion when discussing his race, why not talk about what a rapper should actually be judged on i.e. his rapping instead of turning this into some boring politics thing?

I have to go with Em. Every song I've heard from Lil Wayne just doesn't do anything for me, and in some cases he just annoys me (A Milli, for example). Besides that, the tone of his voice grates on me, and I think Em has more emotion and lyrical ability.

EDIT: I just kinda feel like bullshitting a little more, but Eminem's rhymes and the way he weaves them together always surprise me. Whenever I think he has no way to make a line work, he pulls it off. Even when his subject matter is tired, I can get enough entertainment out of his rhythm and wordplay, which is why I listen to any rap. I may be biased because I've been listening to him since The Eminem Show when I was little, but the fact that I can still enjoy his new stuff tells me that he does have talent.

Edited by chevelle