Eminem vs. Lil Wayne

bacardimayne

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Wayne's on he's amazing, but he's been coasting rather lazily lately - doing any guest spot he can (he scores $600k + for a single one).

I really do like Eminem (he's blown Wayne away on three consecutive collaborations: Forever, Drop the World and No Love), but I think Nas is my favourite rapper.

Edited by Estranged Reality

There is a video called Death Row Uncut. Some of you may of heard of it, but there is a uncut version of that video running around.......like bootleg.

In that video, Eminem and Dr Dre kiss. Also, they have matching tat's.

No lie.

lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

If you saw dre + em having a tongue lashing...your head probaly would explode.

I've seen it .

It exist. I'm sure many people think i'm talking out of my ass, or making something up. swear it's real. 10 years from now this will come out (like mercury being gay), and you will think..........damn, i heard something like that on the mygnfroum.

There is a video called Death Row Uncut. Some of you may of heard of it, but there is a uncut version of that video running around.......like bootleg.

In that video, Eminem and Dr Dre kiss. Also, they have matching tat's.

No lie.

lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

If you saw dre + em having a tongue lashing...your head probaly would explode.

I've seen it .

It exist. I'm sure many people think i'm talking out of my ass, or making something up. swear it's real. 10 years from now this will come out (like mercury being gay), and you will think..........damn, i heard something like that on the mygnfroum.

I dunno, man -- I Googled it and across the entire Internet, billions upon billions of pages, the only thing that came up was your post here.

Not saying you're lying, but is it possible that what you saw was a "fake" Eminem/Dre and it was some kind of hoax? Because I saw a Tupac video once that I could have sworn was Tupac and it turned out later that it was just a guy who looked exactly like him...

Either way, it doesn't really matter to me whether they're gay. Lou Reed fucked guys and still made some great music.

Edited by Estranged Reality

I don't really even see how this is a comparison. Eminem has much more depth and range in his material... His comedy songs are usually funny as f*ck, his songs about overcoming hardships and believing in yourself are some of the best and most inspirational ever, in any genre (Lose Yourself, 8 Mile Road, Not Afraid.), his diss tracks rule all (Nail in the Coffin is still the best diss track I've heard from a lyrical perspective), he's one of the best storytellers ever to grace the rap scene (Stan, Kim...) ... Not to mention his rhymes are tight as fuck. Look at the first verse on "Go To Sleep" which has multiple rhymes in each line and flows like a mothafucka. That's just one example off of the top of my head. I could think of dozens of Em verses that take a shit all over anything Wayne has ever done or ever will do. Em at this point needs to be compared to Nas, Rakim, Jay-Z... not fuckin' Lil Wayne.

I don't really even see how this is a comparison. Eminem has much more depth and range in his material... His comedy songs are usually funny as f*ck, his songs about overcoming hardships and believing in yourself are some of the best and most inspirational ever, in any genre (Lose Yourself, 8 Mile Road, Not Afraid.), his diss tracks rule all (Nail in the Coffin is still the best diss track I've heard from a lyrical perspective), he's one of the best storytellers ever to grace the rap scene (Stan, Kim...) ...

You kid You kid.....

Eminem writes about BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE.

Blame your mom, Blame your gf, Hell blame your kid.............

Em: "The gutter fucking sucks and I'm here because of you mom, and that girl I dated and got pregnanet."

Wayne: "The gutter fucking sucks - lets get out of here mom and enjoy our rise to the top."

I don't really even see how this is a comparison. Eminem has much more depth and range in his material... His comedy songs are usually funny as f*ck, his songs about overcoming hardships and believing in yourself are some of the best and most inspirational ever, in any genre (Lose Yourself, 8 Mile Road, Not Afraid.), his diss tracks rule all (Nail in the Coffin is still the best diss track I've heard from a lyrical perspective), he's one of the best storytellers ever to grace the rap scene (Stan, Kim...) ...

You kid You kid.....

Eminem is honest about his feelings. He blames and attacks himself in his raps as much as he does others. It may come across as whiny to you but to many others it's a huge inspiration to see someone lay out their insecurities the way he does.

You kid You kid.....

Eminem is honest about his feelings. He blames and attacks himself in his raps as much as he does others. It may come across as whiny to you but to many others it's a huge inspiration to see someone lay out their insecurities the way he does.

In fact, a good deal of Recovery is about how he needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and make changes in his life, not blaming others.

Em: "The gutter fucking sucks and I'm here because of you mom, and that girl I dated and got pregnanet."

Wayne: "The gutter fucking sucks - lets get out of here mom and enjoy our rise to the top."

That's so off it isn't even funny... A good % of Em's tracks pretty much deal with overcoming obstacles and bettering your situation... you must not have been listening closely enough... More inspirational than anything Wayne will ever write: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqP1TwuBiK8

rock3

EDIT: Beaten by Chevelle!

Edited by Axl Knows