Axl Should Break Out One In A Million Again

Axl Knows

I'd love to hear this live again. It''s easily one of GNR's best songs. I'd probably go nuts if I heard that damn riff in concert. Fuck the haters, this song is absolutely awesome.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Axl Knows

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to hear this live again. It''s easily one of GNR's best songs. I'd probably go nuts if I heard that damn riff in concert. Fuck the haters, this song is absolutely awesome.

What do you guys think?

Another "Axl Should" thread?

Man, people like you make me sick. You expect entertainers to be exactly what you think they should be instead of individuals. Get off your high horse.

What do you guys think?

Man, people like you make me sick. You expect entertainers to be exactly what you think they should be instead of individuals. Get off your high horse.

But it's perfectly okay to expect Axl to perform with people he hates.

What do you guys think?

Nah, actually I just like the song. Nice attempt, but could you quit attempting to hijack my threads please?

Edited by Axl Knows

I don't see why people have so much of a problem with that verse. It's funny as fuck. Epic lyrics. Anyone who is offended by it shouldn't be listening to rock n' roll. They should be listening to choirboy shit or We Are The World or something.

Even though Axl isn't a racist or homophobic. He wanted NWA to open for GN'R and is a huge fan of Elton Jon and Queen.

BUT

I dont know how you can say "anyone who is offended shouldn't listen to rock n roll." I know RN'R is edgy, rebellious, and anti-establishment, but saying words like "black persons," "immigrants," and "faggits" can be very offensive to some people. I don't remember hearing those words in any others band song's.

Even if Axl did sing it again, he'll probably change some lyrics. Like instead of "police and black persons," he'll prbably add "police and lyers" and instead of 'immigrants and faggits," he'll probably add "bastards and fuckups." :rofl-lol:

Seriously, even though Axl isn't a pussy, saying those things now will have a much bigger negative effect than in 1989.

Guest King Of Spades

Love the song but since it was only played once I doubt it would be played again.

Twice actually limelight in 88 and cgbg in 87

Also to the other guy there's more songs which say those words

What do you guys think?

I agree with you mate, an REALLY underestimated song cause of the lyrics

but stil one of the best gnr songs ever

people are so fucked up with racial things now a days.

and mostly white people, makes me ashamed to be white.

blacks, jews and pretty much everyone else can take a joke when its about them, problem is that white fucks cake take it with anyone

Edited by Dannebac

What do you guys think?

Agreed, it definitely should still be played.

Amazing song and very misunderstood.

My favourite from Lies and one of my favourite GNR songs

I don't see why people have so much of a problem with that verse. It's funny as fuck. Epic lyrics. Anyone who is offended by it shouldn't be listening to rock n' roll. They should be listening to choirboy shit or We Are The World or something.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but it would just piss people off and add more fuel to the negativity fire.

Pretty detached from reality aren't ya?

Pretty detached from reality aren't ya?

detached from reality? please explain........

So,it's not Politically correct,big deal,it's an honest reaction to culture shock,from going one environment to the other unfamiliar one,and there is a bit of honesty prevailant there.

Why is it okay for Rappers to use offensive lyrics and not rockers?

Does anyone have an argument other than "omg racist song wah wah mommy wah wah!" :lol:

Seems to me.. that .....that would be enough to end in arguement on why he should play the song.

Edited by SunnyDRE