Axl Bundy...now a reality?

Axl Rose aka God

I'm just watching Married...With Children. In the episode titled "Rock of Ages" Al Bundy posed as Axl Bundy to get into the first class lounge. I noticed, Axl Bundy's clothing resembles Axl Rose's present clothing. Button up with the top few buttons unbuttoned, necklace, jeans with tares in them...

Axl-4.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/HurriKane1200/Axl-4.png

Obviously, the hair and face aren't dead on, and Axl typically wears much nicer jeans with a chain on the side...but the clothing resembles current Axl greatly. Maybe it's the alcohol or just the fact that it's early, but it's a funny coincidence, isn't it?

Edited by Axl Rose aka God

Saw and met Ed O'Neill a few years ago filming "John From Cincinnati" for HBO near where I was living at the time. I didn't call him Al, they were in the middle of filming and he was just hanging out on the sidelines. Prob. assumed I was an extra, but the trucks took over the street for weeks at a time and after 2 or 3 days, gets really old and in the way of trying to get home.

But def. a surreal moment seeing Al Bundy 2 blocks away from where you live. Same thing with Heath Ledger - they filmed that surf and skateboard "Dogtown" movie a mile away. Didn't talk to him, but he seemed pretty normal and nice to the people getting stuff signed (all before Brokeback and Batman, of course). The director is now the one who's been doing the "Twilight" movies.

I'm just watching Married...With Children. In the episode titled "Rock of Ages" Al Bundy posed as Axl Bundy to get into the first class lounge. I noticed, Axl Bundy's clothing resembles Axl Rose's present clothing. Button up with the top few buttons unbuttoned, necklace, jeans with tares in them...

Axl-4.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/HurriKane1200/Axl-4.png

Obviously, the hair and face aren't dead on, and Axl typically wears much nicer jeans with a chain on the side...but the clothing resembles current Axl greatly. Maybe it's the alcohol or just the fact that it's early, but it's a funny coincidence, isn't it?

Funny stuff.

Also kinda brings back memories. The Bundies and UYI were both big for us back during that time.