Memories of a good time with GNR - Share yours

M&S

^ "Happy Mother's Day... Mother FUCKERS!" Looked like a great night.

My best time with Guns N Roses so far has to be this: My linhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0NPZjekmnM Just a mixture of all the superlatives, best band in the world playing to the best audience I've ever been a part of. We'd been waiting over an hour and the pressure had just built and built, that was when it finally gave and the explosion was just so worth it! Axl said "You guys are fucking amazing, you're insane... it's awesome!" best night of my life :).

Every show I ever attended was a great time. I would say Montreal 2010 was amazing though, the band and the crowd were on fire, first show were the crowd was truly deafening that I have been to.

Did Azoff send you any backstage texts with insider info this time around?

This

Seeing as I'm both an Axl and DJ fan, it was just even more amazing seeing them both. I stood right in front of the stage and got to see everything so close. Axl was in such a great mood and DJ pointed to me when he saw I wore a t-shirt with his picture on it. It was easily the best day of my life.

Oh yeah, and I got to hug DJ when he jumped down from stage to play his solo during Nighttrain and went over to where I was standing.

and this one, probably my fave GNR song.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

Every show I ever attended was a great time. I would say Montreal 2010 was amazing though, the band and the crowd were on fire, first show were the crowd was truly deafening that I have been to.

Not sure what ya mean, I have never talked to him before

This

Seeing as I'm both an Axl and DJ fan, it was just even more amazing seeing them both. I stood right in front of the stage and got to see everything so close. Axl was in such a great mood and DJ pointed to me when he saw I wore a t-shirt with his picture on it. It was easily the best day of my life.

Oh yeah, and I got to hug DJ when he jumped down from stage to play his solo during Nighttrain and went over to where I was standing.

I remember that! You're the girl who was in the front of the line outside, right? I was right behind you, but choosed the left side with Ron/Richard in Aalborg, instead of the DJ side..

And for me, all the shows I've been to are great memories. Bergen, as it was the first time I saw them. Oslo, especially as I met the band later. And Aalborg was the best show by far, the band was SO great you've no idea, if you weren't there of course. They were also fantastic in Helsinki. But I didn't see a shit because I stood a bit further back, and I'm not very tall. So in the beginning I was crying and couldn't even breath.. yeah.. I think it came as a shock to me, to don't have front row :lol:

Edited by Scaramouche

November 29th 2002 - My first GN'R show. I was absolutely amazed by Buckethead.

November 15th 2006 - Second time seeing Axl and the boys, and I generally had a better time than the first. Seeing Sebastian and Axl rip through My Michelle was great. Also an appearance by The Trailer Park Boys was a highlight as well.

January 24th 2010 - This show fucking blew me away. Danko Jones was ok, and Sebastian Bach tore shit up as always. The entire Guns set was the best thing I've ever seen live. I wish there was a decent bootleg of this show.

This

I remember that! You're the girl who was in the front of the line outside, right? I was right behind you, but choosed the left side with Ron/Richard in Aalborg, instead of the DJ side..

And for me, all the shows I've been to are great memories. Bergen, as it was the first time I saw them. Oslo, especially as I met the band later. And Aalborg was the best show by far, the band was SO great you've no idea, if you weren't there of course. They were also fantastic in Helsinki. But I didn't see a shit because I stood a bit further back, and I'm not very tall. So in the beginning I was crying and couldn't even breath.. yeah.. I think it came as a shock to me, to don't have front row :lol:

Yep, that was me :)

you're right, the Aalborg concert was amazing, the best show I've ever seen. You're so lucky you got to meet Axl and co. I met Ron only, which was cool though, he was super nice.

This

you're right, the Aalborg concert was amazing, the best show I've ever seen. You're so lucky you got to meet Axl and co. I met Ron only, which was cool though, he was super nice.

Yeah, I feel VERY lucky! And I heard Ron stopped by you people outside the venue, on his way to the meet&greet. He's amazing, always taking his time :)

Not sure what ya mean, I have never talked to him before

A thousand pardon's. I meant the highly esteemed Merck Mercuriadis!

Top shows: Las Vegas twice. Tampa show was killer. NYC was fantastic.

I shook Axl's hand at the Tampa show during "Out to get me" which was an amazing twofer. The shows at The Joint in Vegas were amazing though for different reasons. Hard to say which one was my top one though.

Guest gunns5

Sydney 23rd June 2007, Axl getting on top of the piano during (what was known back then) The Blues.

That and catching a bottle of water in the crowd that kept me going when people around me were just about fainting.

Sitting outside Mandalay Bay's HoB watching uninspired people leaving the Goo Goo Dolls concert, knowing that GnR would KILL their show. Sure, the sound wasn't the greatest, but it was their first show in, what, 7 years?

This

Yeah, I feel VERY lucky! And I heard Ron stopped by you people outside the venue, on his way to the meet&greet. He's amazing, always taking his time :)

He really did. We got autographs, pictures etc. I was so happy to meet him :)

Meeting Bumblefoot & The Aalborg Show

Are you from denmark as well?