Axl Rose and Rihanna make a good collaboration?

Guest Gunns

Guest gunns5

Dont get me wrong, I cant stand 99% of Eminemtrashs songs, but the new song he does with Rihanna is pretty fucking sublime.

heres the video

if Axl teamed up with Rihanna for a kind of If The World/RnB collaboration type song, then I think it would do very well on the charts, not to mention gain a lot of exposure for GnR as collaborations are more common and popular now more than ever.

And after Richard touring with Rihanna a few years ago, im sure hes a good friend of hers and for the fuck of it, invite Brain to do a remix of it with some of his funky beats and hell even some sub bass from pitman would be fucking electric...

Anyone else feeling this? I think it would be the shit!

"Eminemtrash" might be one of the worst and least clever puns I've ever seen. And "Going Through Changes" off the new album is pretty moving. In a weird way I feel like Eminem is very much the hip-hop Axl Rose -- from his personal and legal issues right down to his pop culture reception and impact, much of his history is eerily similar to Axl's.

I can't really see Axl collaborating with other pop stars like Rihanna, but that's just me. I'm not saying it would be a bad collaboration, but he just doesn't seem like the type of musician to go for that stuff.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Yeah. And I want Axl to make a duo album, featuring collaborations with Justin Bieber, Shakira, Lady Gaga and all those wh... great artists! And Axl should do a reality TV show. I wish he was friend with Robert Pattison too.

Guest gunns5

"Eminemtrash" might be one of the worst and least clever puns I've ever seen.

had no intention of making it a pun, just what I think of him, but like i said, love the way you lie is good but most likely wouldn't be without Rhianna

Yeah. And I want Axl to make a duo album, featuring collaborations with Justin Bieber, Shakira, Lady Gaga and all those wh... great artists! And Axl should do a reality TV show. I wish he was friend with Robert Pattison too.

This.

Guest gunns5

thats some shit collaboration ideas you have right there

Guest gunns5

Eminem feat Rihanna Vs Guns'n'Roses - Love The Way You Lie vs Paradise City (Djs From Mars Remix)

sounds ok

the intros the best part

no

no no no no no no

rihanna has one of the worst voices in recent pop history. it's like she doesn't even try to emote. that song she did with eminem is awful, but at least we got a megan fox video out of that.

Axl should do a collab, with these chicks...

Okay, things have changed. These 'children' are no older than 14. Am I the only one truly disturbed by this?

is it the music that bothers you?

would you be disturbed if they were listening to appetite?

honest questions.

Axl should do a collab, with these chicks...

Okay, things have changed. These 'children' are no older than 14. Am I the only one truly disturbed by this?

is it the music that bothers you?

would you be disturbed if they were listening to appetite?

honest questions.

And fair questions. The music doesn't bother me at all. Kids growing up so fast does. I do get that things haven't really changed. But I was at a different place in my life in the 80s and 90s. Maybe I was the little girl singing about things I didn't even understand. I guess they just seemed so brutally aware of what they were singing about.

Not much better if they were singing It's So Easy or Does It Taste Good (for the life of me I can't remember the title to that song). But they are even soft by comparison.

Anyone else feeling this? I think it would be the shit!

Not a good idea. I don't like when rock artists are mixed with pop/rap/hip hop artists.

For example, Slash together with Fergie, it was awful! :scared:

Edited by Anahzul

Dont get me wrong, I cant stand 99% of Eminemtrashs songs, but the new song he does with Rihanna is pretty fucking sublime.

heres the video

if Axl teamed up with Rihanna for a kind of If The World/RnB collaboration type song, then I think it would do very well on the charts

i think this is a great song and Rihanna has got one of the most beautiful voices nowadays. But i can't imagine Axl's collaboration with her, it would be so strange. Axl never did such a thing