Joe Perry knocks Steven Tyler offstage, Tyler hits him over head with mic stand

Becket

Joe Perry and Steven Tyler got into a shoving match onstage while performing 'Love in an Elevator' in Toronto Tuesday night. First Tyler bumped Perry with his hip, then Perry came back and knocked Tyler into the audience. After making his way back up to the stage, Tyler said, "It ain't gonna happen again!"

Tyler broke his shoulder after falling from the stage last year, and drama with Perry led him to temporarily quit Aerosmith in March.

WATCH:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/19/joe-perry-knocks-steven-t_n_687452.html

It's just a fact mate. Tyler's voice first of all is annoying as hell, and he's a useless front man. The band have about 3-4 decent songs (and no, Don't Wanna Miss a Thing doesn't count as decent), one decent overall album, and are just generally not very good. They've been mailing it in since Rocks.

It's just a fact mate. Tyler's voice first of all is annoying as hell, and he's a useless front man. The band have about 3-4 decent songs (and no, Don't Wanna Miss a Thing doesn't count as decent), one decent overall album, and are just generally not very good. They've been mailing it in since Rocks.

Seriously, do you like anything besides sucking Axl's dick? You seem to sound off on every band that hes not in. Just so you know he has been a joke for two whole decades.

Who cares. Aerofags suck.

I thought you promised you'd knock this kind of shit off if your posting rights were given back? Just stop trying to provoke people so much, dude.

Anyway, Tyler and Perry remind me a bit of Mick and Keith in the sense that they have a great chemistry together, musically, but have a genuine love-hate relationship. Keith can't stand Mick but at the same time you know he cares a lot about him, and I think there's a bit of that with these two guys. If one of them died the other would probably be devastated but I wouldn't expect to see them going out for beers together any time soon.

all of that is FAR from fact.

Calm your politically correct choirboy ass down. This is a Guns forum, not an Aerosmith forum you clown. If I have an opinion about a band I'll state it. Aerosmith are probably the most tastelessly awful hard rock band of all time. "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing", "Cryin', "Hole in my Soul", "Amazing"... lol what a bunch of clowns.

No, you just treat people with contempt because of their opinions instead. I do that to but at least I have the balls to admit it. Stop pretending to be some kind of moral champion. :rolleyes:

Aerosmith have maybe one decent album and it sure as fuck isn't on the same level as anything GNR have done. Aerosmith are as lame as Kiss and Queen.

Edited by Axl Knows

I thought you promised you'd knock this kind of shit off if your posting rights were given back? Just stop trying to provoke people so much, dude.

Anyway, Tyler and Perry remind me a bit of Mick and Keith in the sense that they have a great chemistry together, musically, but have a genuine love-hate relationship. Keith can't stand Mick but at the same time you know he cares a lot about him, and I think there's a bit of that with these two guys. If one of them died the other would probably be devastated but I wouldn't expect to see them going out for beers together any time soon.

So you haven't banned him yet?! All you have to do at his posts...

On topic, I thought Axl Rose the only crazed rock star doing the rounds, evidently the aerosmith boys havn't mellowed with age

Are you dim? If you hate the band so much why even click the thread? Having no life must really suck eh? Feel sorry for ya man really I do :rolleyes:

Anyway on topic. Steven's mike stand seems to be an accident, but clearly Joe's was not lol. I wonder if this continues on the tour will be interesting

Edited by gunsguy