The Official Britney Jean Spears Thread!

Encore

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

When it comes to natural dancing ability I wonder whos better... Britney or Christina?

I know Britney has done more but ... hmmm

When it comes to natural dancing ability I wonder whos better... Britney or Christina?

Done more of who or what? Haha! Seriously though is her middle name really Jean? That's like totally a Nana's name, reckon she wears support stockings away from the media glare?

Ha! You know what I meant pal.

Isn't her Mum or sister called Jean too? Encore will know. Human Britney encyclopaedia.

Done more of who or what? Haha! Seriously though is her middle name really Jean? That's like totally a Nana's name, reckon she wears support stockings away from the media glare?

Isn't her Mum or sister called Jean too? Encore will know. Human Britney encyclopaedia.

omfg, lolol

yes her middle name is Jean (she's southern)

and her mom's name is lynn and her sister's middle name is lynn (i think that's what you mean)

and yea BlackSabbath, i think those are Ke$ha's vocals (thoonly a demo, it sounds descent)

omfg, lolol

yes her middle name is Jean (she's southern)

and her mom's name is lynn and her sister's middle name is lynn (i think that's what you mean)

and yea BlackSabbath, i think those are Ke$ha's vocals (thoonly a demo, it sounds descent)

Ah yes it was Lynn I was getting confused.

Toxic is the best Britney song by far.

"if i said i want your body now, would you hold it against me" is it that hard really? and plus the first single has to be generic. oh, and it hasn't been officially released yet, and it already broke records with more airplay in a single day. it's definitely a number one hit tho.

sex, that's the lyrical theme i got. I think she could of thought of something a little more tasteful to release as her first single in a very long time, but hey, it's britney.

It's not her choice though, really. She's controlled completely by her label. I'm just so shocked by all the positive reviews I've seen, the song is awful. It's just like every other dance-pop song out there, not that a song personal to her should be expected as she doesn't write. Nice person, probably the sweetest and most down-to-Earth popstar out there but she doesn't deserve her success, especially having no musical talent at all.

she doesn't deserve her success? are you for real? she was dirt poor, then managed to become the best selling female artist of the last decade. she has enough musical talent to go to number one without no promotion. can floptina do that?

You've not explained how she's deserved her success only that she is successful, which no one can deny. Being the best selling of something doesn't mean anything if what's being produced is not good quality. It's the same for films; just because Avatar is the highest earning film ever doesn't mean it's the best film ever. It's the way with Britney, she may be successful and can make songs go number one without promotion but the point still stands that her music is not a quality product.

Number one's don't mean anything. Kesha, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Britney and Christina have more number ones than GNR, it does not mean that their music is better only that it's more marketable and radio-friendly. If the music industry had only musically talented artists in it, there would be no Britney. She can't sing well live, she's a mediocre dancer (always has been), she doesn't write her own songs and can't even play an instrument. Any pretty dancer could've had the same career as Britney as her voice was never part of her appeal.

Why bring Christina in to this? This is a Britney thread and I was simply posting my opinion. However, her album did flop I won't deny that (it wasn't a good album) but she has talent Britney couldn't even dream of having. She has one of the best female voices I've ever heard and she co-writes most of her songs and she's got versatility, she can sing almost any genre well. I don't care if every album she makes from now on flops because she'll always have the talent and that's what matters.

Britney stans just can't grasp Quality >> Quantity

ok, first of all, she can sing very well live (maybe not like xtina, but she does sound good) and always a mediocre dancer? you're only kidding yourself. she used to be a phenomenal dancer , but her knee injury slowed her down. she does write her own songs (she's just not credited for them sometimes) and we don't even know if she can play an instrument.

any pretty dancer could have had the same career as britney? lol they all tried, but britney has something that no pop artist has. and there is no denying xtina is a flop, great voice, but people are just not interested in her anymore.

well, there is no point in arguing cuz you people like you will never change your mind.

she looks the same in the candids and in the photoshoot. and plus, that website is such a flop.

ok, first of all, she can sing very well live (maybe not like xtina, but she does sound good) and always a mediocre dancer? you're only kidding yourself. she used to be a phenomenal dancer , but her knee injury slowed her down. she does write her own songs (she's just not credited for them sometimes) and we don't even know if she can play an instrument.

any pretty dancer could have had the same career as britney? lol they all tried, but britney has something that no pop artist has. and there is no denying xtina is a flop, great voice, but people are just not interested in her anymore.

well, there is no point in arguing cuz you people like you will never change your mind.

Well we can't tell if she can sing live since she never actually does it. She was a good dancer but not phenomenal, about as good as anyone with a couple of years training.

No other pop star has what she has? Not even the King or Queen of Pop?

I'm not arguing, I even said in my original post that I like her just not for her music. She's one of the nicest people in Pop (nicer that Christina as well) but to me, she is supposed to be a singer and she doesn't do it well (although I love Toxic and Everytime (which I know she is credited for))

I'll change my mind when she proves she has any vocal talent, until then no, I won't change my mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Number One on Billboard Hot 100.

Her manager Adam Leber tweeted: More importantly, keep an eye out for the album title, album cover and some sneak peeks of the HIAM video, all coming this week..... about 3 hours ago via web

7th legendary era starting 153br69.jpg