The Official Britney Jean Spears Thread!

Encore

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Okay anyone else find it a little weird that Britneys voice hasn't changed at all since she began her career? I imagined her voice would have matured a little but she still sounds like a 16 year old. Is that because she purposely sings like that? I saw a video of her singing as a kid and thought she had quite a loud, deep and powerful voice. Thats why it surprises me :unsure:

Here is a list of my top 10 Britney songs just for Encore :wub:

10. Everytime

9. Womanizer

8. (You Drive Me) Crazy

7. My Prerogative

6. Overprotected

5. Boys

4. Baby One More Time

3. Me Against the Music

2. I'm a Slave 4 U

1. DON'T CHA KNOW THAT YOUR TOXIC? (Brilliant brilliant song)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold it against me was the number one song in the US on the Billboard charts. and she revealed the album title and cover!

Femme Fatale.

de92u0.jpg

so amazing/epic/fierce/etc. i can't even.

plus here are some music video teasers! OMFG SO HAPPY RN~

Teaser #1:

Teaser #2:

oh, and FEMME FATALE has been trending on Twitter for 4 days, 8 hours and 20 minutes.

so amazing. i can't. your faves cud neva/

Teaser#3:

Edited by Encore

Guest Len B'stard

I wonder what her funerals gonna be like..wouldn't the femme fatale bit've worked better in black and white? Just an idea! Poor Britney, are they wheeling her out for another round? This should be funny :lol: It's sort of like taking Lenins tomb or Elvises car out on tour. "Hey, remember this, believe it or not this used to have something to do with real a person"

Edited by sugaraylen

I wonder what her funerals gonna be like..wouldn't the femme fatale bit've worked better in black and white? Just an idea! Poor Britney, are they wheeling her out for another round? This should be funny :lol: It's sort of like taking Lenins tomb or Elvises car out on tour. "Hey, remember this, believe it or not this used to have something to do with real a person"

lolololol another mad hater :rofl-lol:

Guest Len B'stard

lolololol another mad hater :rofl-lol:

I don't hate Britney, i couldn't be so bold as to make such a claim, Britneys important to me, shit, i've bought the ticket and i'm seeing it through right to the embalming, just like everybody else that ever clicked a link or opened a magazine or, heaven forbid, bought an album to do with her ;)

Guest Len B'stard

Yea I really cant believe theres still an active thread for Britney Spears. She hasnt been relevant except for being a punchline for awhile now.

and yes I realize the irony of me pointing that out in a GNR forum

To be fair, if you took all the people making fun out of Britney, there wouldn't be a lot left in this thread cept for Encore and her freshly lobotomised net persona..

Guest Len B'stard

I actually feel quite sorry for her, pushed out from behind the curtain, yelling "w'sup London?!?!" to a sea of bemused Oriental faces in Tokyo, walking around with that 'i'm-watching-my-life-on-a-screen-in-my-mind' look that only a good dose of manic depressive drugs can give you, signing in crayola on the dotted line with her Daddys help, doing 500 sit ups a day and then going to sleep in her glass Lenin cabinet after a celery shake, there has gotta come a point where you start to question the choices you've made. Probably at that brief moment where the Zoloft starts wearing off and her assistants in the kitchen getting the next dose.

Guest Len B'stard
ah, haters, haters. always make me lawl

watch and learn how it's done.

See this whats troubling about hip hop street vernacular entering the mainstream and ending up on everybodys lips, its get misused. See, a hater is someone who hates on someone when they're successful. When the majority are laughing at you/dislike you and you're on the downward slope, at that point you're into Peewee Herman/Hitler category, hating ceases to apply ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

ah, haters, haters. always make me lawl

watch and learn how it's done.

See this whats troubling about hip hop street vernacular entering the mainstream and ending up on everybodys lips, its get misused. See, a hater is someone who hates on someone when they're successful. When the majority are laughing at you/dislike you and you're on the downward slope, at that point you're into Peewee Herman/Hitler category, hating ceases to apply ;)

This man must be made sole moderator/owner of this forum immediately.

Agreed, I've been sayin' that for years.

Perez Hilton said he was disappointed in the video because it was a bunch of quick edits and not much dancing. He was saying she can't dance as good as she used to.

I find pop culture fascinating, the song sounds ready for the clubs, and will expect all of West Hollywood to be blasting this one.

She had a song about seeking Amy. I hope she found her.