Guns N' Roses 2011

ManetsBR

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think

another lead guitar joins the band (keeping current ones) and another november rain solo is put in so that all 4 could have one :rolleyes:

Axl states that a new album has a release date that year <_<

Axl refuses another amount of money for a reunion, this time 10 times higher than the previous one

Axl invites Slash to play with the new band in a private gig, that of course will never take place, just to make fun of him

Axl keeps on ignoring the media

near the end of 2011, Axl appears at a TV show with a whole new band

for real now

What I think

the band will tour as they seem set to beat all the records with this tour

they will most likely release 1 or 2 singles, videos for them and promote them

probably a vacation after all of the going around - coming around

a bit of time for each member to make some solo materials and maybe colaboration with other artists (no, not Fergie and no, definately not Rihanna :shock: )

going back to studio and continue the good work they did so far

What I want

keep this lineup. no coming - going.

to keep on the way I saw them this tour. they really rock

going into studio to see what DJ is made of. i still hope he will record and contribute to the new material they plan to release (i dont necesarily mean rerecord the parts of Robin or Buckethead). he is really an amazing live player and has a lot of charisma

i'd like to see some at least 1 video. as for singles, i'm not really keen onto that since they matter most on charts and how and i imagine Axl i dont see him wanting to set competion with pop idols just for the sake of it

another thing that i'd want is Axl to forget about all those bling-bling's. i dont see the point 4-5 bracelets on each wrist and some many rings.

and last, but not least, i'd like Axl to know (again and again) that he is the best and he still has loads of fans

More tour dates in Australia then a major US tour. More chaos and NuGNR will be headlining News all over the world.

November 2011, release the new album.

Oh I wish them to go back to Dublin and if someone throws bottle at Axl, he should jump into the audience and beat that m@#$!fkr then continue the concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlL5X8toXmw

Edit:

What I would like:

- New album on early 2011

- Slash, Duff and Robin rejoin for an old + new GNR tour around US and all the world

- Rock in Rio 4

- VMA

- on late 2011, release of the 1994-1997 material as an album

GNR WORLD TOUR ( Use Your Illussion 3 )

- Classic GNR line up - Slash, Izzy, Duff & Steven or Matt - play the classic

- Chi Dem GNR line up - Buckethead, Robin and the other guys - play Chi Dem

- NuGNR line up - current line up - play new album 2011

Edited by rodelrastervoltz

What I'm expecting/hoping for:

Another European leg including Germany, Poland, Greece, Turkey, and other countries that didn't get dates on this leg.

US Tour with a strong support act and decent promo. I would say arenas, because the late start times are harder in Ampitheatres.

New Zeland dates

Mexican dates

Maybe some more Asian dates

Maybe South Africa

Keep in mind that this is THE Chinese Democracy tour. The is the tour for the album that really matters. 02, they played a few songs, mostly old stuff. 06, a few more songs, stronger band overall (Sorry buckethead fans, I think he's an awesome player, I'm talking chemistry though when on stage), and this year... this lineup blows everything off the stage since the original lineup.

So... I expect probably another year of touring. It wouldn't shock me to see this tour go a full two years.

What I would love? New music right at the end of that... but I'd understand fully if the band took some time off after this tour.

Still... the clock is ticking and I really think getting something new out - even just a single/soundtrack song - would rock.

Edited by kyrie

what i really want is........ a new european tour!!!! really!!!!

I know that travel around the world is hard and stressfull, but Axl is like a drug.... go into withdrawal symptoms without!! :lol:

If Axl would come to Italy every month....i would go every month to his concert!! rock1

I hope you don't spend so much time, i waited 17 years, i can't wait another 17 years!

Edited by kira1997

What I think will happen:

I don't think they'll tour the US. I think they know the US crowds is tougher to sell tickets too (cause they don't appreciate Guns like us Europians do as we are the true fans). I don't think there 06 tour of the US was as sucessful as the 06 Euro tour. Don't quote me tough.

They could also work on a new album next summer. Whichever they decide to do, I think they deserve a long break from touring over the last year.. But hopefully not too long. Some of thm willl go back to there solo stuff I can see.

Then hopefully another tour and album is out within 2 years?

What I want to happen

Axl kicks down my door and asks if he knows where the fuck I am... DJ and bumble crash through my window with epic solos, whilst Dizzy, Chris and Frank are rockin out in my Garden. Richard then breaks into his James bond theme on my staircase and Tommy is lying drunk in my kitchen.

... Everyday

Edited by Axl_morris

They will have a break till the summer and than a big US tour June till August. After that Rock in Rio and I think that will be the only festival they will play in 2011.

Also interesting that GNR hasn't played at all in Germany?? I know there is a huge fanbase there but not one concert? So that might be on the lookout for.

New CD I don't think so. If we are lucky there may be 1 or 2 new songs at the concerts.

I really would love if they release a world tour documentary film instead of just doing a live video. Something like DJ's little videos big style and than the best live versions of the songs from all the different places they played.

They will have a break till the summer and than a big US tour June till August. After that Rock in Rio and I think that will be the only festival they will play in 2011.

Also interesting that GNR hasn't played at all in Germany?? I know there is a huge fanbase there but not one concert? So that might be on the lookout for.

New CD I don't think so. If we are lucky there may be 1 or 2 new songs at the concerts.

I really would love if they release a world tour documentary film instead of just doing a live video. Something like DJ's little videos big style and than the best live versions of the songs from all the different places they played.

isnt germany currently the biggest country in europe from a population standpoint?

Edited by tange

isnt germany currently the biggest country in europe from a population standpoint?

Not sure on that but its the biggest economy!

BTW If they play they gotta play at the Berlin 'Waldbühne' its a fantastic ampitheatre hots up to 22000 people. Its amazing I went there 3 times the acoustics, the scenery and you can see from the last to the first place everything and so can the artists.

Check it out on google pics search for Waldbühne Berlin.

I think GNR will tour the U.S. I really hope I get an invatation to be backstage and these U.S. shows. I think I have come a long way. I have been following this band since 1987! I will drink a little with the gang oh hell yeah!!!!

Well its supposed to be a Worldtour - without the US?????

What I think will happen:

I don't think they'll tour the US. I think they know the US crowds is tougher to sell tickets too (cause they don't appreciate Guns like us Europians do as we are the true fans). I don't think there 06 tour of the US was as sucessful as the 06 Euro tour. Don't quote me tough.

They could also work on a new album next summer. Whichever they decide to do, I think they deserve a long break from touring over the last year.. But hopefully not too long. Some of thm willl go back to there solo stuff I can see.

Then hopefully another tour and album is out within 2 years?

What I want to happen

Axl kicks down my door and asks if he knows where the fuck I am... DJ and bumble crash through my window with epic solos, whilst Dizzy, Chris and Frank are rockin out in my Garden. Richard then breaks into his James bond theme on my staircase and Tommy is lying drunk in my kitchen.

... Everyday

Haha! :D

Edited by sturginho

1. I don't know.

2.A. in 2010, to have 4 videos in GNR style for TWAT, Sorry, This I Love and Prostitute, and other 5 as live performances for Chinese Democracy, Shackler's' Revenge, Better, IRS and Madagascar.

Have them out in October, November and December. That way all music channels around the world would have material to play, and the impact would be major.

And the enormity= craziness to do that will give something to talk about in all major news papers and magazines, from the first video release.

But the outcome will be glorious, as doing that GNR will retake the Thrown of Rock, since, from all I can see, there's no one out there to claim it, and only the release of some music videos from GNR is it why they aren't yet there!

2.B. in 2011, to release a double album named " " (let that be a surprise) as the tour rolls over the world in such places as USA, Mexico, New Zealand, Scotland, Welsh, Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Indonesia, Philippine, Dubai, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Madagascar, South Africa, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Cameroon, Ukraine, North Korea, Cuba, China, Island, and so on, in the places were they weren't yet or before!

And with that, the world domination will be complete!

I think since the last announced date is exactly one year after the 1st, no further dates will be announced, I'm sure they like it as a perfect circle.

I think the band will go on studio on February 2011, maybe to Dj and Frank to re-record stuff from the remaining songs of Chinese Democracy, and as soon as possible release it, or they launch these songs in the end of this year/beggining of 2011 and then on this studio sessions they record new stuff. Since Chinese Democracy wasn't promoted, I don't see why the other songs of it would be, so as they won't take time promoting it, they would already be in studio recording the new album with the actual line up.

I want one new song.

One new song, recorded with this lineup. A straight-up rocker, with a bluesy DJ riff and singable chorus.

Release it as a single, take over rock-radio airplay.

The rest will take care of itself. Perhaps announce it as a piece of a future album. Axl won't have to do a ton of interviews, talk shows, etc.

One solid song, with the type of sound that is instantly indentifiable as GNR.

Easier said than done, but they have the talent to make it happen in two weeks.

I want one new song.

One new song, recorded with this lineup. A straight-up rocker, with a bluesy DJ riff and singable chorus.

Release it as a single, take over rock-radio airplay.

The rest will take care of itself. Perhaps announce it as a piece of a future album. Axl won't have to do a ton of interviews, talk shows, etc.

One solid song, with the type of sound that is instantly indentifiable as GNR.

Easier said than done, but they have the talent to make it happen in two weeks.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats really all it would take.

portland 2010: fuck you, fire marshalls!

rock3 rock3 rock3

If Guns N' Roses come to Portland.....

are we both talking about portland, me?

anyways

i think a major market us tour in arenas, if promoted correctly, could do quite well. something like:

Boston

New York

Philadelphia

DC

Atlanta

Miami/Jacksonville/Tampa/whatever

Chicago

Seattle

LA

Las Vegas

eh?

portland 2010: fuck you, fire marshalls!

rock3 rock3 rock3

If Guns N' Roses come to Portland.....

are we both talking about portland, me?

anyways

i think a major market us tour in arenas, if promoted correctly, could do quite well. something like:

Boston

New York

Philadelphia

DC

Atlanta

Miami/Jacksonville/Tampa/whatever

Chicago

Seattle

LA

Las Vegas

eh?

Throw in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary/Edmonton and Vancouver and call it a North American tour. As long as they hit Vancouver at some point, I will be very pleased... I'll definately go to Seattle but I dont really want to fly to Calgary or anything again....