People are furious on Axl

Terje_Myhre

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can do what he wants love that bout him but this would be a perfect time to release CD2 as they've just come off a hugely successful tour which would boost album sales! Some ppl who came to the shows may be fans of old material AFD etc.. but this wud insense them to buy the new album.

Get the impression from GNR world that ppl are angry with Axl for not releasing new music. :fuckyou:

U think he learnd hes lesson from CD, or will he release it when hes 60years old with a grey mustache? Imo this is the time for him to release as much as possible.

This is like round 4 and it should be final round. Tour behind a new album untill 2012 :violin: , and then retire for good. Hopefully with the legend status he once had.

I cross my fingers for a new album is scheduled for near future...If he mess around this time press will never forgive him, and he will prob end up like a joke in everyones eyes!

Hes allready being laugh at over at the motley crue and bon jovi forums... :anger:

Give urself a little more respect Axl, and show the world the rock god u are rock3

I was going to write an answer about this topic but I think I´m going to laugh instead :lol::lol::lol:

Ofcourse Bon Jovi has sold more tickets! It's elevator and shopping mall music! Easy listening and very commercial! Why so many people like it? I have no idea, but for some reason they do.

You have heared CD or AFD in the mall lately????

That Bon Jovi fans make fun of Axl, so be it. I always make fun about them, so.... :tongue2:

Edited by MBRose

At this point, in all seriousness, we can't really comprehend the situation when it comes to the next album.

Im 100% that, if there ever will be a new GNR album, it will be all fresh material and none of the unreleased CD sessions will be featured. Some of you might find this a bit discouraging...

However, we find our ginger-haired hero in pretty high spirits nowadays, touring and having nothing to rant about. And people are really liking his energy and most importantly, his voice on stage. Maybe this positive vibe will carry on into a good 4-6 months of recording, two weeks of mixing and one of mastering, and we will have a new album in 2011-2012.

But at this stage, its all very speculative. Maybe everyone in the inside already knows that there is no new music to come out, ever. We can't really say. You can't base any negativity nor positivity on anything as we simply don't know.

Only thing we can be pretty sure of that the old talk of a double album or triplet of albums or whatever, that was getting spewed around before CD came out, its just plain ol' axl crazy-talk. We might aswell be expecting Axl's "im building a robot" project to come out, we all know its not.

you know what? You don't like it then shut the goddamn fuck up and stop following the band, you misguided cupcakes (you who blame him)! He will make another album whe he wants. Is that annoying? well.. he couldn't care less about you ass. With all my respect

Edited by TarjaR

you know what? You don't like it then shut the goddamn fuck up and stop following the band, you misguided cupcakes (you who blame him)! He will make another album whe he wants. Is that annoying? well.. he couldn't care less about you ass. With all my respect

that's not how it works in this forum

For the likes of bands like Motley Crue and Bon Jovi to critisize is pure comical. They can't help the fact that someone, with more talent and less demanding work schedules, attracts more interest across the world.

lol, Bon Jovi plays venues twice as big as GNR

Yes, venues filled with 40something old fat American housewives. Wooohooo! Come on, there is a good reason why Bon Jovi don't get asked to play the cool festivals GNR plays. The people I saw at the venue in Antwerp seemed pretty happy with Axl by the way.

Euro tour ended 1 day ago, and already the shit stirrers start stirring shit. Way to go....get a life, get offline.

+1

For the likes of bands like Motley Crue and Bon Jovi to critisize is pure comical. They can't help the fact that someone, with more talent and less demanding work schedules, attracts more interest across the world.

lol, Bon Jovi plays venues twice as big as GNR

Yes, venues filled with 40something old fat American housewives. Wooohooo! Come on, there is a good reason why Bon Jovi don't get asked to play the cool festivals GNR plays. The people I saw at the venue in Antwerp seemed pretty happy with Axl by the way.

Can't argue the numbers so we gotta question the quality of the(many more) fans at the gigs.

Truth is a band like that probably doesn't need to play festivals. What defines a "cool" festival anyway? :ph34r:

The honest truth is that Bon Jovi plays bigger crowds today than GnR. Answer is simple and has nothing to do with talent.

Bon Jovi plays fun, shore-style rock, that girls really like. It's fun and catchy but it candy. The fact that people go to Bon Jovi concerts has more to a "get-laid" vibe or "party" vibe. But it is not quality music. Basically Bon Jovi is representative of all the bad '80 bands. You can't deny the appeal and fun, but the music is nothing extraordiary.

Had GnR stayed on course they were the Rolling Stones of the generation. The fact that Axl can pull in crowds of 10k plus after 15 years of doing nothing, not having the original band, pissing off his fans for years, and taking all kinds of shots by the press is amazing!!! Lets flip the situation - would Bon Jovi with all his "fun" music, be able to do what Axl is doing if he left the rock world for 15 years, his band was only him, he pissed his fans off, was accused of doing bad things to women, etc, Of course not.

GnR music will stand the test of time for millions of people in all kinds of situations. Bon Jovi music willl stand the test of time at a bar, the shore, a party with drinking with guys trying to get laid and girls singing badly.

Axl did what he did, His legacy will stand on what he and the band produced from '87-'93. The best he can do now is what he has been doing. If could actually make up with the U.S, public in some way so many people would come back to GnR - even without the rest of the gand. I don't know how he does that though. People from his generation moved on to live their lives a long time ago. They go to Bon Jovi concerts because they don't have to think, they'll be home by 10, and they can have fun singing corny songs.

Oh shut up, These Days and Keep The Faith are better than Use Your Illusion.

I've seen Bon Jovi and Guns N' Roses live. Bon Jovi played on a venue almost 2x bigger, and I did think it would be full of girls that think the band is Jon. Fortunately I was very wrong, it was the best ROCK gig I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of bands live recently, they were very spontaneous, funny, and I don't have to mention the music itself, do I?

Edited by ManetsBR

Present some evidence please.

I'm just curious to know, must be some scientific, ground breaking and hard hitting facts you're sitting on to make a statement like that. Not to mention imaginary.

Just some advice.. When two sides are fighting over which music is best, who do ya think will eventually cave in to admit they're wrong? It's pretty easy: NEITHER.

Why? Because it's subective opinion and not fact. It gets pretty old with the arguing of which is better... usually it's bound to end up a fight between two six-year-olds in a sandbox.

Get the impression from GNR world that ppl are angry with Axl for not releasing new music. :fuckyou:

U think he learnd hes lesson from CD, or will he release it when hes 60years old with a grey mustache? Imo this is the time for him to release as much as possible.

This is like round 4 and it should be final round. Tour behind a new album untill 2012 :violin: , and then retire for good. Hopefully with the legend status he once had.

I cross my fingers for a new album is scheduled for near future...If he mess around this time press will never forgive him, and he will prob end up like a joke in everyones eyes!

Hes allready being laugh at over at the motley crue and bon jovi forums... :anger:

Give urself a little more respect Axl, and show the world the rock god u are rock3

hey fuckhole axl doesn't have to do anything and owes shit to nobody.

u seems to be a smart kid. Go cry somewhere else! :fuckyou:

hey fuckhole axl doesn't have to do anything and owes shit to nobody.

u seems to be a smart kid. Go cry somewhere else! :fuckyou:

Why are you crying on here about what Axl should or should'nt do. I doub't Axl cares about what people think of him on a Bon Jovi forum. He's gonna release music, tour, and promote when he want's too. He's gonna release a new album when it's ready, not when you say he should.

I've seen Bon Jovi and Guns N' Roses live. Bon Jovi played on a venue almost 2x bigger, and I did think it would be full of girls that think the band is Jon. Fortunately I was very wrong, it was the best ROCK gig I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of bands live recently, they were very spontaneous, funny, and I don't have to mention the music itself, do I?

UGH!!! Just another reason I can't stand you dude..

There is no fucking reason at all to be furious. I don`t give a fuck what people at Bon Jovi Forums think about Axl. Of course from a commercial point of view he should release more albums, and I reckon that the fans would like that as well. But Axl works on his own terms and right now I am still so very happy about that superb Eurotour!!! I remember those dark days when there was nothing for years! As far as I am concerned this tour could have gone on forever.

That tour was perfect and it seems far from being over. Axl and the boys gave everything, playing 2,5 hours sets, the band rocks and Axl`s voice is great. Everyone I know who attended a show thought the same.

I think with this extensive touring all over the world Axl wants to give credit to the "new" band, get it accepted by the old fans and attract new one..... And I think it is going great! I am pretty sure once they finish touring they will work on a new album!

There is no fucking reason at all to be furious. I don`t give a fuck what people at Bon Jovi Forums think about Axl. Of course from a commercial point of view he should release more albums, and I reckon that the fans would like that as well. But Axl works on his own terms and right now I am still so very happy about that superb Eurotour!!! I remember those dark days when there was nothing for years! As far as I am concerned this tour could have gone on forever.

That tour was perfect and it seems far from being over. Axl and the boys gave everything, playing 2,5 hours sets, the band rocks and Axl`s voice is great. Everyone I know who attended a show thought the same.

I think with this extensive touring all over the world Axl wants to give credit to the "new" band, get it accepted by the old fans and attract new one..... And I think it is going great! I am pretty sure once they finish touring they will work on a new album!

Cross my fingers for there is some truth in what u saying about album hope! :xmasssanta:

Nearly forgot my shot at Bon Jovi ;) I prefer CD to the combined albums of Bon Jovi since 1992...They used to be a good band but they just suck nowadays with generic radio rock. Looking back at the situation -and it sounds a little strange - I am actually quite happy that Guns did not follow Bon Jovi`s way of releasing a crap album every 2 years.

Nearly forgot my shot at Bon Jovi ;) I prefer CD to the combined albums of Bon Jovi since 1992...They used to be a good band but they just suck nowadays with generic radio rock. Looking back at the situation -and it sounds a little strange - I am actually quite happy that Guns did not follow Bon Jovi`s way of releasing a crap album every 2 years.

That's part of the main thing, if people are content to have Axl release complex challenging experimental material, and be happy with the long gaps between releases, then surely they cannot complain about the attendance figures or level of relevancy in today's rock scene.

But as far as BJ sucking with generic radio rock now... Bon Jovi has ALWAYS done pop radio rock. This is nothing new, and all the songs pre 1992 are still just that.

That being said, and within the constraints of that format, they've had some bitchin' tunes over the years. And all thru these years, it's been the same people, not Jon and a revolving door cast. Not that they haven't had their problems, but they've been able to work them out. That is what good management does.

Comparing to Bon Jovi is a fucked up move anyway, since Bon Jovi didn't even write many of their biggest hits themselves. They were written for them, which makes Bon Jovi a complete pop-joke when compared to a real band capable of writing their own songs.

Its a different league for fuckers like them, and the lot of you that don't know this have your head in your ass and don't deserve to comment on music boards at all.