Axl Rose Relaxation App

doakes

Apparently the Axl Rose relaxation application has been a running joke on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.

Now the show has released show application and the Axl app is included.

I'm on my phone right now, otherwise I'd post a link or a pic- but it's pretty amusing and in the apple app store.

Just look up Jimmy Fallon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it's part of some Apple promotion, so I doubt it'll come out for anything else unfortunately. Yea, lol at Android as it overtakes the iPhone as the #1 phone OS. Apple is worse than Microsoft in many ways, and yet the media never stops the endless hyping. I don't even use an Android phone but I am certainly enjoying watching Apple scramble to get on a decent carrier now that the tide has turned.

Lol at Android, you'll never have that App. But yea, it's called "LNJF". We approved it at the end of October I think, but I didnt get to play around with it though because it wasnt a "game" app.

we as in you work at apple?

Yesir.

Yea it's part of some Apple promotion, so I doubt it'll come out for anything else unfortunately. Yea, lol at Android as it overtakes the iPhone as the #1 phone OS. Apple is worse than Microsoft in many ways, and yet the media never stops the endless hyping. I don't even use an Android phone but I am certainly enjoying watching Apple scramble to get on a decent carrier now that the tide has turned.

Android isnt overtaking Apple in anything. Apple has one phone line while the Android OS has 20, plus it's a free OS. No tide has turned, we treat Android as the cheap knockoff it is.

Lol at Android, you'll never have that App. But yea, it's called "LNJF". We approved it at the end of October I think, but I didnt get to play around with it though because it wasnt a "game" app.

Yesir.

Android isnt overtaking Apple in anything. Apple has one phone line while the Android OS has 20, plus it's a free OS. No tide has turned, we treat Android as the cheap knockoff it is.

cool!

lol, android wont ever overtake apple :lol:

Android isnt overtaking Apple in anything.

Keep telling yourself that. iPhone is obviously the single most popular phone, but the many form factors available for the Android OS mean users can have exactly the phone they want. I.E. physical keyboard or no, smaller form factor or huge screen, etc. And not having a company like Apple having to approve every single thing released means more freedom for developers. That model isn't without it's problems, but with every carrier pushing a multitude of Android-based devices Apple is going to have to un-hinge itself from the AT&T curmudgeon if it wants to keep up with Android's pace. Apple's army of users (more like cult of followers) will always claim Apple came up with everything first. One example would be the Palm Pre+ including inductive charging built-in to the phone more than a year ago. I know Apple patented their own version months ago, and I'm sure when they release a model with it the news and everyone else will act as if they created it. Personally I hope the hardware competition will force Apple to (gasp!) include things such as removable batteries and expandable memory. Things the basic phones I have owned for 5+ years have all done. Things that truly benefit the users and not just Apple. Thankfully most other phones don't "rip-off" those "features".

And so what if the OS is free? Nearly all my computers at home are running PCLinuxOS (completely free) and I enjoy the benefits of a stable OS with no viruses. One by one I am moving friends and family from Windows so they can avoid the headaches too.

Edited by sphere79

Guest Georgiarain

Apparently the Axl Rose relaxation application has been a running joke on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.

Now the show has released show application and the Axl app is included.

I'm on my phone right now, otherwise I'd post a link or a pic- but it's pretty amusing and in the apple app store.

Just look up Jimmy Fallon

It's A Fake App... For A Joke.

Link Here

Android isnt overtaking Apple in anything.

Keep telling yourself that. iPhone is obviously the single most popular phone, but the many form factors available for the Android OS mean users can have exactly the phone they want. I.E. physical keyboard or no, smaller form factor or huge screen, etc. And not having a company like Apple having to approve every single thing released means more freedom for developers. That model isn't without it's problems, but with every carrier pushing a multitude of Android-based devices Apple is going to have to un-hinge itself from the AT&T curmudgeon if it wants to keep up with Android's pace. Apple's army of users (more like cult of followers) will always claim Apple came up with everything first. One example would be the Palm Pre+ including inductive charging built-in to the phone more than a year ago. I know Apple patented their own version months ago, and I'm sure when they release a model with it the news and everyone else will act as if they created it. Personally I hope the hardware competition will force Apple to (gasp!) include things such as removable batteries and expandable memory. Things the basic phones I have owned for 5+ years have all done. Things that truly benefit the users and not just Apple. Thankfully most other phones don't "rip-off" those "features".

And so what if the OS is free? Nearly all my computers at home are running PCLinuxOS (completely free) and I enjoy the benefits of a stable OS with no viruses. One by one I am moving friends and family from Windows so they can avoid the headaches too.

I don't care about the OS, I care about the physical hardware. It's not hard to beat an OS that's currently only on one network and one phone. And everyone acts as if Android is completely open, as if you can shove in anything you want in there. That's a complete myth. Believe it or not, Apple always wanted to go to different networks. It's been a ball and chain type of problem, but not to worry; we'll ease that chain shortly. And calling fans of a product "a cult" seems quite childish dont you think? It's fans of a quality object, not a cult. As far as removable battery and expendable memory, we are here to please the ones who enjoy the anesthetics and beauty; if you want cheap plastic batteries, go somewhere else. Now lets talk about innovation, specifically of the iPhone. Multi-touch, a simple app market, and ease of use on a touchscreen; where was all this before the iPhone? I dont believe Palm(a company that had to be bought out do to its failures) and Google(simple monkey see monkey do effect) came up with all that before hand. People are currently bitching about Adobe as well, I'll be laughing along with Steve Jobs and everyone who works here at Cupertino when Flash will become the next Real Player.

Thought this thread was about an app? The discussion on what phone is better can never be won, it is like asking this forum what version of Guns they prefer, everyone will answer differently.

I won't post anymore in this thread, cause I don't own a phone that uses this app. Reason why I don't own it is my phone does everything I want it to do without 600,000 gimmicks. But that's me everyone has an opinion,

cdlove who works for Apple will not back down that it is the best, HE WORKS FOR THEM!!!! Anyway does anyone have screen shots of the app or?

Edited by gunsguy

Yesir.

cool!

I'm a video editor. I have three iMac's of varying processor speeds, two dual processor G5's, two quad processor PowerMac's and a MacBook Pro. I'm an all Mac guy. PC's make me cringe.

That said, I'm a previous owner of the iPhone. It's a wonderful phone, no doubt. A computer in your pocket, really. But, I recently made the switch to Verizon and the Droid Incredible because of some pretty big discounts I'm getting through my job.

And I must say, the Incredible blows the iPhone out of the water. Quite literally. It's, well, incredible.

Not to mention the better plans with Verizon and replacement policies. I pay $6 a month insurance on the phone. Lost my first one, and they simply gave me a new one.

Lose your iPhone and you're out a few hundred bucks.

I'd take the Incredible over the iPhone anyday. It syncs with all my MAC stuff, just like the iPhone, has the same identical apps... and some better.

It is what it is.

Watch this flash video, oh wait, you can't watch flash on your Iphone.

Fail

Yesir.

cool!

I'm a video editor. I have three iMac's of varying processor speeds, two dual processor G5's, two quad processor PowerMac's and a MacBook Pro. I'm an all Mac guy. PC's make me cringe.

That said, I'm a previous owner of the iPhone. It's a wonderful phone, no doubt. A computer in your pocket, really. But, I recently made the switch to Verizon and the Droid Incredible because of some pretty big discounts I'm getting through my job.

And I must say, the Incredible blows the iPhone out of the water. Quite literally. It's, well, incredible.

Not to mention the better plans with Verizon and replacement policies. I pay $6 a month insurance on the phone. Lost my first one, and they simply gave me a new one.

Lose your iPhone and you're out a few hundred bucks.

I'd take the Incredible over the iPhone anyday. It syncs with all my MAC stuff, just like the iPhone, has the same identical apps... and some better.

It is what it is.

Okay, as much as I want to give a long winded response on why you're being wrong on so many levels, I don't feel like stooping to this level of stupidity. So I'll just leave you with the App store has 4x more apps than the android market, if you want to compare anything, dont compare apps.