Is this Axl's mother?

ManetsBR

I think she is Axl's sister :shrugs:

Amy?

I have this pic on my computer saved as "axlssister", but I don't know...maybe it is Amy...or some random woman.

"it don't really matter"

Seriously, this is HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

This thread should be deleted as soon as possible.

Because Manets asked who's the woman in the picture....yes, you're right, it's much more personal than threads about Axl's hair/voice/weight/mustache... :lol:

OK, fan or tour guide?

Both.

NO-this is not his Mother or Amy Bailey-Pearce, can this thread be deleted please, it is invasive and meaningless!

Invasive? What, are we on Axl's personal blog now?

:rofl-lol:

Think really hard, use all your little brain cells and I think maybe you can figure that out all by yourself, It's fine and dandy to be a fan of someone's music, but you do not have to drag their family into it, especially if their family life was unpleasant and troubling, so :rolf-lol: that babaca.

"it don't really matter"

We're not really into the whole censorship thing. Axl's a public figure and it's understandable there'd be interest in his personal life.

AXLs dream was to be famous. LIKE IT OR DONT

"it don't really matter"

We're not really into the whole censorship thing. Axl's a public figure and it's understandable there'd be interest in his personal life.

Well said, obviously this wasn't already clear enough for some.

Beegnikos

OK, fan or tour guide?

Both.

NO-this is not his Mother or Amy Bailey-Pearce, can this thread be deleted please, it is invasive and meaningless!

Invasive? What, are we on Axl's personal blog now?

:rofl-lol:

Think really hard, use all your little brain cells and I think maybe you can figure that out all by yourself, It's fine and dandy to be a fan of someone's music, but you do not have to drag their family into it, especially if their family life was unpleasant and troubling, so :rolf-lol: that babaca.

When you get hired as a janitor, you have to clean toilets for a living. When you become famous, you lose privacy. Everyone knows what they're getting into when they sign on the dotted line. If you don't want to lose your privacy, don't become famous. If you are famous, shut the fuck up. You can't have your cake and eat it too.