DJ is at it again !

The Glow Inc.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ is hungry for publicity. Ron doesnt want fans to be excited when nothing is for sure. Probably they are really talkin about that but that means nothing.Still it would be really cool if they really started to work on REALLY new stuf together.

are you an idiot? how can this be "at it again" when its the same fucking quote from the black ops thing.... moron

Actually, YOU are the idiot.

He is at it again because even though Ron denied the fact that a new album would come out shortly, DJ went ahead and reposted it, meaning that HE, at least, considers it news-worthy enough ( he even uses the word "News" ) to repost it...

If you don't think it's weird that he would repost it after what Bumble said, then fine for you, couldn't care less, but some of us find this...interesting.

"We're talking about that right now. *We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out… It won't take as long, I promise!" - Dj A.

Either he knows what he is talking about, or simply lacks what it takes to realise what recording an album with Axl involves :D

If the process turns out like lastime, Dj A won't be in the picture by the time the albums due for release :tongue2:

The the Online GN'R shop just might be open :D

Bumblefoot's views on a new GN'R album make more sense.

* who is 'we' any way? - is Axl aware? :D

Edited by star

Seems like bumble wants to do new stuff, Dj is up for CD material.

in all fairness, if you were in his shoes, and you came in on basically just doing 'add ons' to chinese democracy, then the same to CD2, you know you wont really have much influence until cd3 which might never happen so you can understand his urgency for wanting to write new material and not just add to bits by other musicians..

Edited by gunns5

DJ's probably itching to get his guitar on some of Axl's CD material. He's mentioned on a few occasions that he thinks Axl's got some cool shit up his sleeve.

in all fairness, if you were in his shoes, and you came in on basically just doing 'add ons' to chinese democracy, then the same to CD2, you know you wont really have much influence until cd3 which might never happen so you can understand his urgency for wanting to write new material and not just add to bits by other musicians..

DJ probably sees it as an honor to play on a song with Buckethead.

Edited by ITW 2012

not trying to start anything here, but has Ron spoken highly of the old stuff that 'axl has up his sleeve' ?

Dj seems so enthusiastic by it, and Ron just refers to it as 'old chinese material' like that old banana peel that sticks to the bottom of the trash can week after week and never goes away

not trying to start anything here, but has Ron spoken highly of the old stuff that 'axl has up his sleeve' ?

Dj seems so enthusiastic by it, and Ron just refers to it as 'old chinese material' like that old banana peel that sticks to the bottom of the trash can week after week and never goes away

'old chinese material' - BF

..is that fact?

It would involve far less work to finish off the unfinished, and record a couple of new songs Dj Ash style to pack the album out.

While I don't hold out much for hearing old tracks that never made it onto CD, hearing new Buckethead material always gets my thumbs up :thumbsup:

For BF simply re record Bucketheads material would stuck for both Buckethead and BF.

Edited by star

Agreed, I wouldn't want Bucket re recording Bumbles parts for the same reason I wouldnt want Bumble re recording Buckets parts,

add to it sure, just dont re record anything , its blasphemy.

I think Ron would really like to write material with the band as he's kind of just a fringe artist on his own. DJ has actually had a big modern rock radio hit with Sixx AM so I don't think recording a brand new album with Axl is as big a deal for him as it would be for Ron. Plus, Ron has been in the band for over 4 years now so you can't blame the guy for wanting to actually write a song with Axl. He probably feels like he's just some sort of cover band guitarist at this point. Richard has been in the band for over 8 years though so I think he deserves to have his material released first before Ron and DJ get their respective shots.

Edited by ITW 2012

Well we know Richard will feature predominantly in cd2 (the old chinese sessions) and Finck and Bucket did in cd1 , so you can see where Ron is coming from. They all want to create something but its like trying to push 5 coins into a piggy bank at the same time,you can only put 1 in at a time.

Patience is the key here, I hope Ron doesnt get too frustrated if what he wants to do doesn't exactly meet Axls image for the band and cd2.

13 old cd songs with a grungy/darker vibe, then 1 new song with hard rock and some finger tapping guitar work from DJ and Bumble might be out of place.