Slash featuring on Sons Of Anarchy soundtrack

aintslashgrand

Pretty f'n sick... Who is singing.. I could totally see Slash doing music like this with Izzy....

exactly.... i hope it's not just a rumour but apparently Izzy's been jamming with the VR guys. anyone know anything?

Where did you hear this? I would take something with Izzy involved over VR anyday.. I really wish something would happen with the music they recorded before VR..

Edited by HowlinWolf

really a great Song :) and the Solo rocks ;)

I just start missing Slashs old "fat and bluesy" sound.....recently, his tone became more and more thin, just as his playing became better.

I think he wants to go back to the straight and stripped sleaze-rock sound of the appetite era, but i miss the muddy, warm and overall bluesy sound he had during the illusion tour and especially the snakepit days.

Sonny Barger was on this season's finale. When they air the show, they usually tell you that the songs from the show are up on the website and on itunes.

Charlie Hunnam was from "Green Street Hooligans". it's like when you expect Hugh Laurie to sound like House in an interview, same with Hunnam.,.. you don't expect the British accent.

Katey Sagal (Gemma) has sung some things for the show, and her sister is one of the writers of the show Her husband created the show. Keep it in the family.. which is what almost happened a few episodes ago *L*

really a great Song :) and the Solo rocks ;)

I just start missing Slashs old "fat and bluesy" sound.....recently, his tone became more and more thin, just as his playing became better.

I think he wants to go back to the straight and stripped sleaze-rock sound of the appetite era, but i miss the muddy, warm and overall bluesy sound he had during the illusion tour and especially the snakepit days.

YES!

I do Love some of the tones and sounds on the VR and his solo album, but I would love it to be classic Slash sleazy Blues GnR tone with the odd wiry toned song thrown in.

• 5 months later...