Scraped (Alternate)?

Axl Rose aka God

I was watching the music videos on here (Nicely done, by the way), and I noticed this Scraped has a studio version of the live intro. I realize it's probably somewhat easy to do with the master tracks, as I was tinkering around trying to get the same intro...however...

I can't do it. I'm not that talented. Is there an actual version of this song out there? Or is it just a remix? What's the deal?

I don't know, but there's another intro:

i found that synth as a loop in a software called Sequel 2 (music production software), which was released in early 2008. the loop is called '04 synth'.

but it's weird because the drums from Sorry are also there. they are called '051 Sorry (verse/chorus..)'

i found that synth as a loop in a software called Sequel 2 (music production software), which was released in early 2008. the loop is called '04 synth'.

but it's weird because the drums from Sorry are also there. they are called '051 Sorry (verse/chorus..)'

Pit(t)mania

I was watching the music videos on here (Nicely done, by the way), and I noticed this Scraped has a studio version of the live intro. I realize it's probably somewhat easy to do with the master tracks, as I was tinkering around trying to get the same intro...however...

I can't do it. I'm not that talented. Is there an actual version of this song out there? Or is it just a remix? What's the deal?

Yes, it was done using the drums track from Scraped.

The "intro" drumming is the same of the chorus, so it was just a copy and paste thing.

What?! That is weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a full and decent quality version of Scraped from St. Petersburg? The minute and a half or so is really great. Is Prague the best full version of the song live?

it seems like the prague one is of the best, the osaka one is great because of the video but axl struggles slightly with the song at osaka because its the first time hes done it live

It's funny how much of a difference that intro makes to the song. Really picks it up an extra notch before it gets going. Seeing that song performed live back in January is what made me gain interest as that was one of the songs of Chinese that I never really cared for. Definitely a whole new energy to an otherwise bland intro. Good job on the video too. Whoever put all those together did well overall.